Who is the most powerful Jedi or Sith?

In the Star Wars Universe from Episodes 1 - 7 who is the most powerful?

Jar-jar.
Dark sith

Sheev. Luke couldn't even keep Kylo Ren from slaughtering his academy.

Well Anakin had the most midichlorians, sooo

Luke then sheev

MaRey SueKywalker

>implying Luke even tried

Luke is the mastermind behind everything since Episode l

>Duelist Power Ranking
1) Sheev
2) Mace
3) Yoda
4) Anakin = Maul
5) Dooku

>Force-user Power Ranking
1) Sheev
2) Yoda
3) Anakin (post Vader)
4) Obiwan
5) Luke

Lord Hamill.

Serious question:

Does your midiclorian count decrease as your limbs are removed?

do this thread again but with a straw poll

It's probably like midichlorians per cubic inch or something, so would only decrease if your midichlorians are more highly concentrated in your limbs.

Its Sheev and that's actually cannon

>anakin = maul
hahaha

anakin slayed sheev too, who you're dickriding

Correct.

This is now a draw Sheev thread.

according to Lucas: yes. That's why Sheev was so pissed about Anakin getting wrecked.

Though no one will ever mention midiclorians again, so it affects absolutely nothing going forward.

I do remember reading somewhere that the reason Darth Vader cannot use Sith lightning is because he lacks human limbs. Not sure how relevant that is though.

Why don't they just clone midichlorians?

>Picking him up from behind & throwing him down a reactor shaft = defeating him in a duel
pic related

yeah, could be that the lightning has gotta come out of your real fingers? Or maybe is right.

I always thought Yoda was the most powerful force user in the movies. Even though Sheev defeats him in the prequels I feel that has more to do with Yoda's physical shortcomings than a lack of strength with the force.

Maul was a hell of a duelist. But Anakin (before le high ground) had Obiwan beat. Obiwan pushed Maul's shit in...
Ergo

I'd honestly agree. But I'm basing this on the facts as they're relayed in the movies.

Sheev's arrival fucked up all the rankings previously set

Bow down to the Force Goddess.

Thinly veiled Sheev thread?
Thinly veiled Sheev thread.

>Sheev's arrival fucked up all the rankings previously set
How though? Honest question I just cant think of an instance that really puts Sheev above Yoda.

Palpatine had most extensive knowledge and skill along with capacity, so it would be something like

Palpatine = Yoda but just slightly better than little green guy

All other masters are just below them, and Anakin has most potential but he is basically in that upper master 'pack' Obiwan, Windu, etc.

Luke is the strongest.

Nigger got niggered by one of his own kind by being niggered into a hole.

The emperor was the most powerful until episode 6. Since then Luke has been the most powerful.

In general though the most powerful force user is almost always the Sith Emperor, whoever that may be at the time.

Awaiting Lukeposting.

i didn't see yoda making the light side of the force cloud everything for sheev

but palpatine was baller enough to make the jedi a bunch of bumbling incompetents by just chilling in his office

This user pretty much sums it up, broI still believe that Mace is the greatest duelist as well. But Sheev got the job done regardless...

Also this

He isn't. His former master -maybe-, but Palpatine himself was a humanoid. Yoda had several hundred years more experience than him.

in my opinion it has to be quigon-jin aka: obiwans master, i mean think about it. in his prime obiwan was able to take out anikan in episode 3 only a truly badass master would be able to train a student to take out somebody as powerful as Anikan in their prime. sorry if i butchered the spelling

Remind me again who lost that duel, m8

In canon? Anakin. Remember that Anakin killed god in the space cube.

Obiwan > Qui-Gon
Qui-Gon was killed, legit & clean, in single combat with Maul. An opponent who Obiwan mopped the floor with.

>in his prime obiwan was able to take out anikan
Had less to do with dueling skill & more to do with Obiwan's sense of presence & tactical acumen. Looking at the duel properly, Anakin had him on the ropes & was literally seconds from finishing him.

Anakin beat Anakin

Well yoda lived to train Luke who then pulled Anakin back from the dark side resulting in the death of Palpatine.

This he used Anakin's impatience against him since he knew he couldn't beat him straight up.

Can't Skeev the Sheev

>Anakin killed god in the space cube.

So much poetry.

Prime Vader

I hope everyone is excited to see Sheev again in Rogue One.

BEST SHIP: X-WING

BEST SABER : GREEN

BEST JEDI: LUKE

Cult of Luke

Join.

Biggs *Darklighter*? lol

Right?
Fuck the retarded cartoons.
Except that badass one that felt like Samurai Jack

I would love for him to come back but we're never going to get that, we never get nice things from Disney.

They'll probably turn him into a black tranny.

>dat daring new synthesis
>mfw

Goddamn, I miss Sheevposting

Anakin was weakened sure, but Obi-wan could defeat anything Anakin could throw at him. Obi-wan knew all of Anakins moves because he's the one who showed them to him.

Anakin was stronger in the force but he was at too big of a disadvantage against Obi-wan.

Clone Wars.

Anakin meets Father, Sister and Brother, all different embodiments of the Force, sister light, Brother dark and Father balance.

They know Anakin is the chosen one so Father wants him to fight him and then become the new god of the Force. Because Brother is a dark side shit he reveals that Anakin will become Vader which causes Anakin to flip his shit. Father wipes his memory and Anakin simply kills all three of them.

in a series of episode in the 3d clone wars cartoon anakin, obiwan and orange get's stuck on a planet of some sort. But this place is inhabited by the incarnations of the light and dark side. And their father.

The father is some old dude. The light is some woman who can the the form of a unicorn. The dark is some 2edgy guy who hates his father and can take the form of a bat.

But user, the rumour is that RO will have a cameo of Cad Bane, the best bounty hunter to have ever lived and we actually see him earn the title unlike lol cool helmet Fett.

He's the strongest in cuteness, but not necessarily the strongest force user.

Sheev > Yoda = Windu

He probably wasn't even present. Unless they aim to make Luke look like a complete bitch.

To answer your question with no bullshit, it's Palpaine. The entire Empire was created just so he could get stronger. He doesnt give a shit about structure or order, the empire is filled with dickheads that make him strong with their greed and cruelty

I see the Hamilposter is still here in true form.

So what is your deal anyway, are you a bird or a poof?

Literally wut m8?
Obi was wiped the fuck out. Hence the comment,
>"This is the end for you, my master..."
He jumped onto that platform TO put Obiwan away. Close-range, Anakin > just about everyone.

Obiwan retreating to higher ground was a method of escape. Why would someone who's "clearly winning" escape?

>Anakin was stronger in the force but he was at too big of a disadvantage against Obi-wan
He was more powerful with the force as Vader. But you forget that he was a top-notch duelist, supposedly rivaling Yoda but under Windu; and he demolished Dooku who was among the top duelists in the galaxy

>1 not being Obi Wan with the high ground

Bane?

Given how they turned Luke into a coward that left his friends to face evil alone, in canon, Disney doesn't give a single fuck.

You called?

There's more than one of us, m8.

Yeah but high ground basically amounts to hax so don't count. High ground even beat out spin attack when Anakin tried it, it's too powerful a technique.

Ohai buddy!
How goes things? Still crashing planes with no survivors?

Then Luke checkmated all of his shit, so Luke is the strongest so far. Until Rey prove she is more powerful than Luke which she will most likely will in Episode 8.

But that's what I meant user

You know, watching Clone Wars after seeing Baneposting does make me think about that.

I do wonder why exactly he wears the face pipe and yes, he has crashed countless ships, with no survivors.

Although he is just normal in stature.

>Cult of Luke
>Join

Do I get to drink his semen and fuck his boypussy if I do?

not him, but Obi-wan was on defense the entire duel

Anakin was relentless with his offense and Ben was clearly struggling just to keep up

Luke didn't do shit, he didn't even fight Palpatine.

>Although he is just normal in stature
The question is:
Does he feel in charge despite being a space manlet?

>Then Luke checkmated all of his shit
No, Luke was too busy getting lighting up his ass. Vader actually did something but Luke would have been the strongest from that time period if he had more training. But then again, Episode 8 will show us how strong he really is.

That's the point. He didn't need to.The Emperor wasn't powerful enough to see his destruction by Vader and it was all premeditated by Luke.

>Episode 8 will show us how strong he really is.
sure it will

Google says he is 6 foot 1.

Hamill transcends sexuality.

You only make it even more clear that Anakin was at a disadvantage. Obi-wan knew exactly how he needed to fight Anakin. Anakin was trying to kill Obi-wan the entire time but Obi-wan was still trying to bring him back from the Dark Side. Chances are if he wanted to Obi-wan could have killed a lot faster.

Sheev by a country mile

>and it was all premeditated by Luke

You're full of shit, user.

Force users can see the future. The Emperor was blinded by the dark side user.

Just watched this again. If anyone had him on the ropes it was Qui-Gon right before the energy barrier stole all his momentum. I think Darth Maul was legitimately the best with a lightsaber of them, holding off both their attacks early on with ease. Obiwan looked pretty scared during that fight actually, after his master had been killed. He caught a lucky break though, and used the Force to surprise his opponent.

but he can still use lightnings that come from the tip of his burned dick, right?

>He thinks there's only one Lukebro

>Obi-wan was still trying to bring him back from the Dark Side
Not even remotely true. In fact, Obiwan's lat line before the duel begins completely contradicts your speculation
>"Only Sith deal in absolutes... I will do what I must..."
That was it. The hard choice was made. He had to put Anakin down even at the cost of his own life. He wasn't going easy on him at all; it's simply aa matter of two toptier duelists stalemating each other until one drops from fatigue, human error, etc.

>Chances are if he wanted to Obi-wan could have killed a lot faster
Again, speculation. I've seen the duel numerous times, and to me it looked like two people trying to kill each other without making any mistakes. One error & you're fucked.

>Obi-wan knew exactly how he needed to fight Anakin
Exactly. Again, this goes back to my previous comment regarding Obiwan's superior tactical acumen. He knew Anakin was going to be laying on absurdly heavy offense; as did Anakin know Obi would play it defensively & look to mount a counteroffensive. That is simply two duelists who know each other's styles too well. Most of the fight, with both putting out maximum effort, was stalemated

He probably lost his dick though.

>Obiwan looked pretty scared during that fight actually, after his master had been killed
Christ, I love it when the shields come up and Obiwan charges full-boar. That opening salvo was fucking heated...

>He caught a lucky break though, and used the Force to surprise his opponent.
That was pure rage bro. It was glorious

I still think Obi was holding back somewhat until the "I have failed you, Anakin" line

Hey man, I'm hoping. They already fucked by have the PT and OT mean absolutely nothing and luke running at the first sign of trouble w/o leia being a master too

i hope the rumor is true luke has a group of jedi in hiding

Stalemated or maybe slightly in favor of Obi-Wan

Think of the end....
>Obiwan...Its over, stop now or Ill fuck you up
>Aniikan attacks anyway
>Obiwan fucks him up
An argument could be made that Obiwan wasnt trying to really hurt him until Anikan forced him to...which means the Obi was basically winning the whole time/

After Maul stabbed Qui-Gon, Obi went full beast mode, flipping out of a Maul kick and chopping off half of his lightsaber.

pretty impressive for a padawan who just saw his master get skewered.

Another way of looking at that is
>both men out
>Anakin still visibly headhunting
>Stuck on small raft
>Knows closerange Anakin is a killing machine
>Last words before the final clash

Thats the subjective aspect of the fight. We'll never know

Not from the duelist perspective, but he won on the tactical perspective. People forget that Obiwan was a seasoned General. He simply capitalized on the knowledge he possessed.

>Anakin, even pre-Vader, was an arrogant motherfucker

In terms of tactics, Obiwan > all

Wow, they're adorable.

Wait is that the actors actual picture2

Obviously
You think someone would take the time to make fake pictures on the internet?

Friendly Reminder: Rey a cute.

Word
I'd kiss her face

I would fuck Carrie over Natalie any day of the week. Natalie is a cock and money hungry whore