How many fucks are we giving, anons?

How many fucks are we giving, anons?

A reasonable amount.

>MCU

none

I've got no prob with Cucumbersnatch as some people do and the rest of the cast is good so I'll be seeing it.

What's his name again?

Many fucks. Dr Strange will be pure kino

Seeing as it's a disney flick and this board is 99% mindless drones probably 11/10

>filename.jpg

This movie deserves to be seen high or on LSD. I am expecting intense surreal scenes.

The name of the game is strange
It all depends on the balls to the wall insane surreal factor

You are now aware of Scott Derrickson.

>listen to studio
>not care who the director is

Ant-Man was not great and Peyton Reed's filmography reflects that.

I would think that given the occult/magical subject matter and the lesser standing of the character, Marvel
would go with a somewhat more “adult” orientated movie, or at least that’s how I’d do it.

Also; Benjimin Cumbersquatch is prefect for the role.

Looks great so far

After Civil War? Literally none.

Marvel wouldn't let a good director shine anyways, look at what happened to Ant-Man. The director is almost irrelevant.

Why the hell would they do that? Looks like I'll be watching a cam

>Capeshit

Who here no longer going to see capeshit in cinemas?

>wouldn't let a good director shine
>good director
Hey, I got a kick out of "Bring It On" as much as the next Fapmaster Flash, and "Down With Love" was cute, but those were deviations from the norm.

He kept the curtain up after they chased Edgar Wright off, but it was still generic as fuck.

>shitpost about capeshit
Ironic posts are the best.

>newfag not getting the meme
it's definitely summer now

This
I will be watching this high as fuck as should the rest of you

I get the meme, the filename still worked as an answer.

>filename still worked as an answer.
Then you didn't get the meme
The whole point is to say anything but the real name

Several fucks actually.
Strange plays on a different level than we have really seen in the current films. It will be interesting to see where they go with his character and where he will fit in in the overall picture

I'm not saying he was good, I'm saying it doesn't matter, Marvel wants generic shit.

No it didn't

Why does this look identical to Maria's Clock Tower in Bloodborne?

Cutemberbatch :3

Cabbagepatch

Bentdick Cuminsnatch

Professor Weird

>strange m.d.

THIS COUNTS.

Yes, we get it, Benedict is a stupid fucking name, he's been famous for like four years when the fuck is this not funny anymore.

a lot

From what I've heard so far it's shaping up alight. Good cast, so about a 6.

>generic shit
Well I get that's why Edgar Wright left, but in the meantime the first Avengers, the third Iron Man, the first Captain America have been pretty fucking great, and Cap 2&3 have been wholly different from everything else in their universe. So WTF gives?

>thor 2 rated lower than thor 1

LITERALLY HOW

I'm giving about 4 fucks unless the next trailer really blows me away, and then I may give more fucks.

Until then I'm holding fast.

Doesn't matter user , as long as it's Disney it's generic. I mean for fucks sake people though Deadpool was "different".

you better give some fucks, otherwise Dormammu is coming for you

Because its a worse movie

Deadpool was different and not from Disney

It's a pretty well known thing that Thor 2 isn't good and Thor 1 is.

They're both shitty movies, it's doesn't really matter which one is considered better.

No shit it's not from Disney that's my point. It wasn't different aside from some walls being broken and having blood.

Not by any standard.

By whom?

That depends if you're looking at it through your Pretentious Glasses, or your Faggot Glasses.

The second two acts of Thor1 were good enough ("I LIKE IT!"), but the first 30 minutes were the worst 30 minutes of any Marvel movie.

>copying Nolan
>whitewashing
>denigration of Eastern religions

Sounds good pham

honestly, neither Thor or Thor 2 is bad.

Thor 2 however, is simply more forgettable.

Trump hair?

>Bring It On
>Down With Love
>Yes Man

You don't enjoy these? Down With Love alone is proof this man should be given an FF film or basically any Marvel property with roots in the 1960s

>the first 30 minutes were the worst 30 minutes of any Marvel movie
Its literally the best part of any Thor movie
You're beyond hope
Kill yourself

no

Well yeah, it was tons of fun, but Yes Man was an unwatchable piece of shit and you should feel bad about yourself.

>best of any Marvel movie
>Thor is an asshole and also CGI most of the time

Kenneth Branagh is a bad director and you should feed bad.

Nah nigga Yes Man was the best shit Carry has done in years

>>best of any Marvel movie
I said best of any Thor movie
Work on your reading

>Thor is an asshole
Thats like the point man...all that power and an asshole...dad teaches him a lesson and he becomes not an asshole

All the fucks

>literally the only shit he has done in years

Once you eliminate all his "lol srs" roles, the bottom three worst of his comedies are Dick&Jane, Mr Poppers Penguins, and Yes Man.

And I didn't even see the penguin movie, but I think we can all assume.

Betamax Coughing-Fit.

After Civil War ended up being an overrated piece of shit like the last 7 marvel movies, none for me.

So after watching 8 movies that you hate you finally decided to give up the MCU.
You must like abusive relationships

nah he is just being contrary so others on the internet might think he is cool

People that dont even like comics or comic book movies liked Iron man 1, Avengers 1 ,and especially Guardians of the Galaxy.
Saving all the movies are terrible etc is just being silly. Of course, some were better than others, some significantly so, but they werent all bad.

none.

About 3 fiddy

its marvel, so , some ? nah none.

This guy's partially responsible for that fucktarded remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still?"

Fuck him for even happening.

Bendmydick inhersnatch

None.

Depends on if Shuma Gorath is in it.

Post-Graduate Unsettling

billiardball bumpercar

Dark World has less forgettable enemies and best MCU Loki though.

It's going to bomb hard and everyone knows it, it will be the first nail in Marvel's coffin while people already started to crawl for more DCU movies, Marvel got too cocky and confident with their facsimile movies, people now want more complexity, and that only comes from DC

You had me until the last six words, 7/10 would get trolled again.

>crawl for more DCU movies
Literally no one is doing this, people will see any shit that comes out and then act all surprised when it sucks. The rewatch value is 0.

Ant-Man wasn't great, but Paul Rudd is at least charming. Bennydicks Bumpercar is a great actor but not a fuckin' movie star and no one is showing up.

Counterpoint:
2017 brings Thor 3, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Marvel is fine.

kek

gunkerfickle nimblesnout

NO

NOOOO

> The Player Formerly Known as mousecop

> crazy psychadelic Marvel mystic movie
Yes please.

Hell. I was looking forward to this more than Civil War until I saw Marvel's fixed up Spider-man.

Benny Cucumberbumber

I know all his movies are shit, but I hold out uope that Marvel reigns him in and the source material shines through.

You know, despite the political racebending a d story altering to appease China and shit.

just
shhhh

Birthdaydick Punanisnatched

they blackwashed too

5-10 fucks

I'm definitely going to see it opening weekend. It's Marvel. They have a great track record.

Breakfastfood Capncrunch

kek ... as if a director even means anything to a Marvel movie. He's just a sock puppet that will do what he is told in the hopes of having something fresh on Rotten Tomatoes to build on.

I'd rather have a sock puppet than an dumb pretentious asshole like Snyder

So if this does well, Warners is gonna greenlight a Doctor Fate movie, r-right?

So is has that aired in an parallel universe because 11th of April has already passed.

for what exactly? its just some dude hanging out in front of what im assuming is a broken clock tower? is he a super hero? Why the fuck would marvel make this?

I'm giving it more fucks than any other movie this year.

Sure they will user. Sure they will.

This is literally how Sup Forums was treating Ant-Man last year.

Doc Ock