Im in my bar and Im So fucking bored because Its empty

Im in my bar and Im So fucking bored because Its empty.
Ask me anything dear Sup Forums

what are you drinkin ?

Are you a britbong

i mean the place looks like a shithole what do you expect? Are drinks super cheap at least?

you should do a live stream of the bar

I usually drink beer but Im drinking lots of water because im sick
No, im spanish, from the north.

At this hour (1 pm) its empty because I sell almost only breakfasts and beer in the night

Post a beer and write on a paper happy birthday A.T. plz op

If I could I would do one right now because there is a couple of customers speaking right now and they are speaking only shit about everything

Timestamp I don't believe this is a real bar
You can't pull the wool over my eyes, OP

timestamp and start jerking off behind the bar

How do i get a bitch pregnant without actually fucking her? Legit question. Needed for revenge

There is a book about it...It' called the holy bible check it out

your bar looks faggoty and expensive, that's why.

get some of those tall tables and stools.

Does this count?

I actually have

Great! Thanks OP!

>if i could
i know you have a camera in the bar, just stream the footage to youtube

Its my phone and the internet I have in the bar its pretty slow

how many people do you have in night time?

Live near OP.

Will be there in 15 minutes and kick his ass.
I'll post pics+timestamp when I get there.

It depends maybe 5 maybe 50.
This town its really weird

small-ish town?

the big pub here can have sometimes 10 people on a friday or 150.

do you live in a town where people dont drink alcohol?

Christmas came early this year. Let's go throw rocks at trains.

Yeah, and today its the big weak in the city Next t me So everybody its there
This town its actually one of the towns with most drugs pero square meter from spain

pyrénées ?

Cantabria

A beer and half a Chorizo please !

i see that you're spanish fag, i have a couple of questions.

how old are you?

You won't

If you buy something I wont have any problem

Can we smoke in your bar ?

Its forbidden in every bar of Spain.
I wish I could

>20

kek.

here in the united states you cant even get a beer until you're 21, much less work at a bar.

anyways, my question is related to your countries liberal ways:

up until just a few years ago, the age of consent in Spain was 13 years. My question is: in a society that permits such a thing, how common is it to actually see someone older date or have sex with someone that young?

in other words, if something is permitted by law... do people do it often?

Doesn't look too bad. I'm working in an English pub and it's dead with fuck all to do

kek that is funny.
you know why majority is 21 in US ?
because your dumb stupid kids for long times.
Here in europe, people trust kids; at 18yo your able to work cause you smart enought

Stupid muricon

Its permitted by law, yes.
If you do It you will probable end in jail anyway if the fathers knows It.
I dont really know how It works in other countries but I imaginé its quite the same

>Here in europe, people trust kids; at 18yo your able to work cause you smart enought

i agree that we infantilize young people here till their 20 and shit, but you didnt answer my question.

I wanted to know how common it was, or is... to see older people date teenagers. I wanna know how your culture treats such a thing.

For how long has been working the place?

You're a moron. You can work, vote and join the military at 18 in America. You can do everything except drink. 21 to drink is the only legal exception to full legal enfranchisement.

It's not permitted by law. Spain raised the age of consent to 16 three years ago

im not op so i didnt answer your question.

Its not a problem to see older with 18yo gf or less.
It is common to see 20yo boys date 16 o 17yo girls.
its wired if there is more than 10y difference. but if both want it, people accept it
i'd visit usa twice, once NY and LA next. a 8yo girl was drinking her own beer with her parents and me (a 41yo father) needed to show my ID.
Fuck this hypocrit country

you have to admit though, before that... even the day before you turn 18, people treat you like a literal child. which is fucking retarted as fuck.

I have literally heard people say this shit:

>you're only 17... you dont know anything.

>you're already 18. you are supposed to know better.

from one fucking week to the next...

>MFW

Where is your bar?

>its wired if there is more than 10y difference. but if both want it, people accept it

where are you from?

i wanna know cause i have never been exposed to other cultures and im curious as fuck as to how people react to shit that freaks us out.

Point well taken. My issue was the person insinuating that you couldn't work until you were 21, which is just factually false. Because lies on the internet rustle my jimmies. You're right about the insanity, but the line has to get drawn somewhere. 18 is a pretty good number.

The treat they give to alcohol its something ill never underdtand but the other thing are pretty like here

France.
i know a 36yo male hanging with a 18yo girl. its pretty ok if both are ok with it.
just if your more than 30, be carefull with -18yo grils. law allow her to put you in jail.

I would say that in California people don't think very much about a ten year age gap. Or maybe I never see it so I never think about it.

Near the center of the town but all the bussines its in the port

Im my opinion, its should be either 13, or 28.

18 is like a stupid compromise that doesnt address neither biology, nor mental maturity.

its like going to the movies with your girl, and both of you want to watch different movies, so you end up settling for something neither one of you wanted to watch.

>pick one society.

Actually I fuck women ten years younger than me a lot. I keep forgetting I'm in mid thirties and bang 20-somethings fairly regularly. I look late 20's tho. Of course if the gender roles were reversed not so much. I made out with a 40-something a few months ago tho

>France

Sorry about the shit that happens in your country with the muslims brother. It breaks my heart when I read about it or see it on tv. Stay strong, and kick them the fuck out.

OP, where is your bar? Like, country, city? Within reason, I don't see a reason not to come visit in a future trip.

That's inspid; the maturity AND biology of the average 18 and 13 year old are radically different. At least by 18 you're physically not likely to grow much more. Your brain development at 18 is radically more set than at 13, too. 18 is much more of a milestone age for brain development than 28.

Are yoy american?
For a time Ive been reading that yoy think that Europe its losing a war against Isis.
Its that true?

kek, i dont care, the world and humans will burn togeither.

Castro Urdiales

He didnt

>18 is much more of a milestone age for brain development than 28.

the cultural indoctrination is strong in you faggot.

seriously, do you EVER question anything that is taught to you from birth?

let me guess... climate change isnt real either, right?

Before It 404s I want to say that Tomorrowland Ill make another thread

Norte?

Yes

Wheres charlie? You guys can play nightcrawlers together.

Cool. I'll write it down for future reference.

Dear OP

buy an espresso machine, get better internet, rename the place spicbucks and you'll be a millionaire.

i remain faithfully yours, Gordon Ramsay

How much charlie work do you do?
Do you serve milk steak and jellybeans?

Whats charlie work?

I serve some cocktails and quite a few types of coffe

You can serve alcohol in the US at 18, I used to wait tables right out of high school and management even turned a blind eye to my trying sips of new margaritas and drinks when they came out so I could describe them. When they make portions of new menu items the kitchen and waitstaff try it to know the product. I coulsnt get drunk but technically I wasnt supposed to have any.

How long do I have to keep my jew in the oven until it's "al dente"?

If you throw a dollar in the oven and he doesnt move you will know its al dente

no way

the point is you should have to hide and shit.

>its all fucking arbitrary bullshit.

>shouldnt.

FUCK.

Kek, thanks m8.