do you walk the walk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well they call me the joker!

Where does he rank among Jokers?

Well i got a joke for you.
I'm gonna tear you a new asshole.

I've seen FMJ probably 20 times, and aside from a few iconic moments the second half is so entirely forgettable.

t. pleb

WHO DO YOU WANNA CATCH, A JOKER, OR THE CHINK WHO KILLED EIGHTBALL?

lol the drill sergeant swears and says suck dicks ha

did john wayne ever say 'eat the peanuts out of my shit' in any of his movies?

Oh, hi, plebbit. I bet you think Barry Lyndon is too slow, too.

is animal mother supposed to have horns or something? what was kubrick trying to say with this shot?

Yeah, it's about the duality of man, the Jungian thing

smoking is devilish

212. Basic Military Journalism. You gotta be shittin' me, Joker. You think you're Mickey Spillane? You think you're some kind of a fuckin' writer?

i don't remember him ever having a cigarette though

He's right though. The film stumbles hard in the second half compared to something like platoon or apoc now.

He smoked Eightball's Alabama snake, it was too beaucoup

why would you watch a movie you find forgettable 20 times? Are you a bit stupid like that?

>he doesn't realize the second half continues the soldiers' dehumanization and final emasculation at the hands of a female sniper
t. Mickey Mouse bullshit

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Some people on this board actually watch films every day?

>he hasn't seen everything kubrick's done at least 20 times

And? It's been done better. No need to suck Kubrick's dick; he wasn't infallable.

he has a cigarette right before he takes the prostitute from eightball

This. Everything after the marine camp is complete shit. Everyone who says otherwise is some fag who pretends to like it to look smart. Fmj is fight club tier

>And? It's been done better.
It's called a thematic evolution, retard.
If you can't see how the film is about turning men into emotionless killers and destroying their notions of adulthood, you have the mental capacity of a boom boom loving soul brother.

I watch about 2 movies a day on average. Rarely the same one twice though.

this was good
so this user is technically wrong

You have the reading capacity of a six year old, you fucking moron. Read my post again.

It's not a contest. Powering through every movie ever made without giving yourself time to process and think about it, without ever watching it again, isn't really some kind of accomplishment.

>It's been done better
>doesn't say whether in this movie or another movie or in another medium
The fairy fucking godmother'll tell me that, will she?

only because you mentioned your opinion I'm going to watch the 2nd half 20 times

GET SOME *babababababaprrrrr*
GET SOME

what did he mean by this ?

Anyone else think the books was better?

>In my rack, I pull my rifle into my arms. She talks to me. Words come out of the wood and metal and flow into
my hands. She tells me what to do.
> My rifle is a solid instrument of death. My rifle is black steel. Our human bodies are bags of blood, easy to
puncture and quick to drain, but our hard tools of death cannot be broken.
> I hold by weapon at port arms, gently, as though she were a holy relic, a magic wand wrought with interlocking
pieces of silver and iron, with a teakwood stock, golden bullets, a crystal bolt, jewels to sight with. My weapon
obeys me.
>I'll hold Vanessa, my rifle. I'll hold her. I'll just hold her for a little while. I will hide in this dark
dream for as long as I can.
> Blood pours out of the barrel of my rifle and flows up on to my hands. The blood moves. The blood breaks up
into living fragments. Each fragment is a spider. Millions and millions of tiny red spiders of blood are crawling
up my arms, across my face, into my mouth...

fucked up the greentext, but whatever

sounds like gay shit lmao

>No one's posted it yet

"Hey jungle bunny, thank god for the sickle cell huh"

>its been done better
>doesnt list any examples

lemme guess, AN and Platoon huh?

>A F N M F H

IMAGINE THE SHIT KUBRICK WOULD GET IF HE RELEASED THIS IN 2016

HE'D PROBABLY DO IT ANYWAY THE MADMAN

> a few iconic moments
>second half is so entirely forgettable

Invalidated your own opinion in the same sentence BRAVO NIGGA

'I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit, yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid. '

american hate machine desu

>Millions and millions of tiny red spiders of blood are crawling up my arms, across my face, into my mouth...
gross desu

You should do a story about me sometime!

GET SOME BABY!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!

GET SOME COME ON ! GET IN COME ON!

>Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!
>Why should we do a story about you?
>'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo, too! Them's all confirmed!
>Any women or children?
>Sometimes!
>How can you shoot women or children?
>Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

War incarnate. Best character. Best scene.

>>Sometimes!
TOPKEK

His delivery brings so much realism to this scene. he's a vietnam vet too.

The actor is a nam vet?

yes he is. that must be why kubrick chose him. he seems like a very mad man. I'd still would drink a beer with him.

>Plus 50 water buffalo, too! Them's all confirmed!
>Hotel Actual this is Bravo Six, we got three dead water buffalo here, over
>Roger, wilco

He was originally cast as Sgt Hartman, but lost the role to R. Lee Ermey. I'd say that was for the best. I love his delivery, his accent, his apparent devil may care mindset.

whoaaa I'm bored to the shit maaneee. I got to go back to the shit

joker's so tough he eats the boogers out of a dead man's nose

and ask for seconds.

listen up pilgrim. a day without blood is like a day without sunshine

Sheeeeit. Joker thinks the bush is between old mama san's legs

youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0

INCOMING

Hey I hope they're just fucking with us.....

He has a headpiece because he's the alpha of the squad.

I ain't ready for this shit

*covering fire*

They launched an offensive. So far we had it pretty easy here. But we seem to be the exception.

Charlie hit every major military target and hit em hard.

Every major city has been overrun by suicide squads.

HUGE

SHIT

SANDWICH

sth sth wet their pants.

it's a yuuuuge shit sammich and we all have to take a bite

sir does the mean that ann margret is not coming?

is anyone still interested?

>final emasculation at the hands of a female sniper
I've never understood this bullshit reasoning.
The kid was a crackshot, there's no need to feel pussified about it. Shit like this is exactly why feminism exists.

They were expecting a platoon or company of gooks and it was one young girl. Their whole platoon was pinned down and slowly picked off by a 16 year old. A platoon of trained killing machines. Against one little gook.

It happens. Some people are just gifted at being the best at whatever. You could be utterly destroyed at dance dance revolution by a guy with one leg and you just learn to accept it otherwise your ego will drive to the point of madness trying to rationalize. But I guess that was the whole point about veterans coming back stateside and going postal.

top i wanna get inna shit
>2-5 is down the road
2-5 outstanding thanks top

excuse me sir, we're looking for first platoon
told me 2-5 I've got a boy cowboy in there

>But I guess that was the whole point about veterans coming back stateside and going postal

Yeah. That's what the scene where they all struggle to kill her is trying to convey. They can't rationalize that it was just one chick who wrought all that hell. Picked off and played with their dying friends right in front of them. I'm not disparaging the snipers abilities. It's that essentially a kid was doing it to them. Like, the kid was broken down into a killing machine too, be her own regime. Kinda like, idk, some sort of poetry or something.

to be fair Cowboy was pretty incompetant

You gonna do the whole movie? I got time.

by the way my name's szanoski walter d.(ay) szanoski , my people call me mr. touchdown, I played the ball for notredame

shit forgot the damn picture
>by the way my name's szanoski walter d.(ay) szanoski , my people call me mr. touchdown, I played the ball for notredame

well it's moving towards the end but I'm trying to give you guys a good day. If that means to screenpost fmj , then that's it.

keep at it, im thoroughly enjoying this

What the fuck is that?! WHAT IS THAT, KUBRICK?!
>Sir, an asymmetrical frame, sir!
An asymmetrical frame?!
>Sir, yes sir!
Are asymmetrical frames allowed in your movies, Kubrick?
Sir, no sir!

If you got here for a story this is your lucky day. We got condition red and we definatly expecting rain.
>Outstanding, sir. You taking care of business?
Well, the NVA is dug in deep.All Delta Company is taking this side by the river. Street by street and house by house. Charles definatly got his shit together.

The dead have been covered with lime.
The dead only know one thing.
It is better to be alive.

I make it twenty. is this the official body count sir?

>what men are you with
Sir, we are reporters of stars and stripes

The phantom blooper is one of the war stories i actually like

My religious studies teacher referenced that book once in class without saying the name i was surprised he had read it

Rip black John Wayne

the whole scene with photographing military persons isn't really catchable.... if you can understand me

Notre Dame?

Yeah!

Alright!

I'm LT.cleeve and I'm from conneticut
>DO you have a a bodycount, sir ?
I think it's twenty.
>Do you seem how it happened, sir?
Well, the NVA came in with a list of gook names. Government officials, policemen,officers, schoolteachers.

all for political reeducation. everybody who turned up got shot.

If there was ever a time for a CIA 'shop.

>At first he was concerned with who the men were
>Gets all photogenic when he learns they're reporters

READY!