Just got this from my dealer. It's new and called "Crystal hash" and should be around 99,9% THC...

Just got this from my dealer. It's new and called "Crystal hash" and should be around 99,9% THC.. It's rock hard and has a kinda herbal rockcandy smell to it.. around 2 grams here and I payed around $80 for it..
It can be melted in to food or hot beverages og be grinder down and mixed up in a joint.
I'm gonna try a small doses in a mixed up joint.. will post back with results.. also

Trips Decide what to do with it..

Stick it all in your ass

99% thc....
White to opaque....

Gtfo

Eat the lot. Post results

eat it whole and sleep at parents room

Yah no clue why it would be white, the more thc count should be clearer imo. If im wrong prove that im stupid

hivemind

someone sold you a piece of rubber

Looks like gelatin and sugar.

I don't think its what he says it is.

Off by one reroll

this
rolling

re

Obviously OP is the furthest thing
from a "ruthless mc".

doit OP

It's almost clear.. If you break it you'll get a clear shard.. its rough in the edge because of the process.

Ops a full of shit loser dont listen to him

Don't be greedy, share some with the police.

>gray brick
>hash
kek

hahahahaha OP you're the type of person to buy 1 gram of schwag for $40

>99,9% THC
Whatever your dealer told you, that's probably not true at all. If it is, then brace for a bad time.

Pure THC gives you quite an unpleasant high. Its the endocannabinoids in combination with THC which make for a normal high.

Grind it up, fill bong half way with weed, sprinkle grounded up flakes on top, use butane torch, post sharpie in pooper after getting rekt

smoke it

I bought isolater hash in the dam....it was totally see through like this....it was 100% crystals...so this stuff cant be far off...just smoke some in some tinny or spoon with an empty pen in mouth to suck in fumes....

jam it in your urethra.

Turn it in to cops

Def NOT rubber..
Nope it should be pretty clean, and it's organic..

Drug an unsuspecting small child or animal with it.

>its not the active ingredient that gets you high
Stfu nonce

flush it down the toilet, make a webm, and post it with timestamp.

RaWL

There is crystalline hash and it is almost always white because all the impurities and terpines that give it color have been stripped out, it's getting more popular in legal states. I doubt you got 2 grams for 80 bucks though, it usually goes for upwards of 100-200 a gram. Hell, it's hard to get super good 70%+ shatter for 40 a gram, let alone crystal.

Personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff, especially if it's pure THC. That's a recipe for paranoia and no fun.

whatta reroll guy

So what you're saying is that retards once again are going out of their way to take a good thing and fuck it up royally. Faggots will never learn.

Reroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kys

This

If it was 99.9% THC, wtf is holding it together
If it smells herbal then it must contain cannabis oil. 0.1% cannabis oil is not going to look blue or be enough to hold the THC together.

Rolled this fucker.. about 1/8 th of the whole piece..

Kill urself

Eat it nigga

It is, but it's the *combination* of that ingredient with about a dozen other ones that makes it *pleasant*. You're more than welcome to just disregard that information, but that doesn't make it false.

I do neuroscientific research, a former co-worker of mine does research on the effect of cannabinoids on cognition. For complicated legal reasons, we have to get every substance approved that we include in a study, so these chemicals are typically studied in isolation. Participants report a very unpleasant high when given just THC by itself.

99% thc? Do you realise how much that would be worth considering the size of it was what you say it is?

stfu retard and learn to read.
he said pure thc gives you an unpleasant high.
not that it doesn't get you high.

Eat your neighbor face and say you are Batman

Tell them you want a refund

>Make food for ma and pa
> Melt into food

poop on it then eat it

sell it

I got it way off because it is his first batch
That's my dealer.. my neighbour..

Enjoy your brain damage. Regular weed is fine, but too much THC in one go can rape your brain, man.

Or eat your face and say your neighbor is batman.

He likes batman

n1 m8 u did gud but that joint could kill you i think, post effects follow up plx

If that's a legitimate THC concentrate (which I highly doubt), putting it in edibles or a joint is a total waste. The only way to really do that shit and get everything you can out of it would be to vape it, preferably dab it on a nail. You might able to sprinkle some on a regular bowl and smoke it but it would mostly burn up before getting anything from it.

Your dealer scammed u faggot that is not 99.9% THC. Deal with it

Woow it has the wildest taste.. like.. bubbles of good taste...

Probably not, considering this is usually $150/g....

Average weed is at least 10% THC, so weight that and see multiply the weight by 10 and that's how much weed is in there if it is 99% pure.

enjoy dat crackblock xD

Stick it all in your butt.

Read

Average weed is around 20% THC, about €12 a gram. Zandvoort coffeeshop prices.

insert into anus.

Shoot it out your butt at your neighbor.

He might be up for that.. I'll ask him if trips..

I'd say this is a cannaboniod RC

Use it to get the sun high.

it'd say it's a block of soap

>€12 a gram
you paying too much bro
should be about 7 for average weed

voor die prijs kan je beter de trein naar Amsterdam pakken en daar wat kopen

One off.

yeah the White Widow is 10, it's expensive but the train ticket to amsterdam would make it about equally expensive :'(

Satans...

what shop in a'dom would u reccomend btw? :)

Keep posting, I wanna know what it's like

Dubs have spoken

It doesn't really matter, just avoid the tourist traps in the city center.

Almost a whole joint and I'm flying!!!

Cool, visiting a friend in a'dam north soon anyways i'll have a looksy :)

kek, I live in Noord too

No oily substance below the burning part, crap quality weed confirmed.

Tobacco and a very small bit weed confirming but this shit is not a weed - high... I'm on top of the world here and all you fucker who doubted this shit, well fuck off I'm having a time here!!!

anyways, enjoy ur weekend sir :)

Are you smoking in your car?

>I'm having a time here
Kek

Glad you're enjoying it, don't doubt your high, i doubt the quality of your weed as u posted it

OP is faggot. post bloodshot eyes

no

Op is pooping in his car.

Have a great time dude!

glad you're having a good time but you're too stupid to realize that this pretty much confirms that what you have is not pure THC.

Passenger and driver didn't smoke. + it's a small trip.

this must be synthetic THC right?
hash is a resin made from the plant, you cant exactly wash away the impurities, plus iyt wouldnt be cost effective.

How are you doing OP?

Whatever it is its fucking good m8.. can confirm cannabis high. And very fucking intense. But I'm not too fucked so maybe very sativa.

Stick it in your ass

Not necessarily. It's just crystalline THC likely precipitated from concentrates and melted into a brick.