Things you thought might be kinky but were a bad idea, I'll start

Things you thought might be kinky but were a bad idea, I'll start
>Bit her on the vag, full force

I actually cringed hearing that. How'd she react, dumbass?

With an ow followed by a laugh

my bad

my sides, hahahaha

>Full force
Fucking outstanding, were you trying to disfigure her you dumb cunt?

My "girlfriend" didn't find this funny.

Yeah you caught me dude
You're welcome
The fuck is that

anal

With pain faggot

Something I found while doing a move, (eviction thing) got paid 50% extra, for a meth head.

Fucking look at this image. Read all that shit. None of that could ever come back on me. Only the current Hudson warehouse manager or owner.

>same house

Sorry dog. Here you go. Hey statistically more men get raped than women. Where is the outrage?

Oh yeah...It's getting hit in the face.

Banging a chick on some rocks in the ocean, the rocks were almost like stairs into a cove/lagoon. At first it was cool but the water started getting choppy and we got knocked off the ledge and into rocks that were more jagged. Got tossed around the rocks for a good 15 minutes, lost my shorts and both of us were ripped up pretty good. The worst part was after we got out and the adrenaline wore off we came to the realization that we had both been stung by a jellyfish. The chick had it on her back and neck up over her right shoulder on to her tit, I got fucked up on my stomach, inner thigh, taint, balls and a bit on my dick. I spent the next few days butt ass naked in my tent in pain.

you sure those rocks werent his balls?

dont pretend it was geliphish. it was your desire for man balls.

Love it

bawlz.

All dat doxx doe

Sorry man, I can't allow you to save that. If you save that...shit man you don't even know.

I don't even know if you will be normal.

Unless you go balls deep on a AA.

Getting fucked by a friend. Don't get me wrong, loved every minute of it and came buckets, but doing anal for first time and let him go balls deep within the first 5 mins burns like hell and i shat blood for a week...

I meant to post that gif of that guy flopping his massive balls all over the place.

Shit, you think you got problems.

Just think about that length for a second. That's no less than 24".

NOW THINK ABOUT A FUCKING TWO FOOT LONG VEGETABLE UP YOUR ASS. I'm gonna need 85 metric fucktons of dill dip. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SELL HUNDREDS OF POUNDS OF DILL DIP???