Agree

Agree

To some degree, yes

If I had a kid, it would be head games, indoctrination, and psychological torture nonstop.

Agree with not being verbally abusive to kids?

Sure. That goes well with my plan to not be dicks to people for no reason.

BUT IT IS NEVER TOO LATE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS STOP BRINGING UP CANCER MEMES AND THEORIES TO PROVE THAT YOU CANT DO SHIT ANYMORE AND SHOULD CRY IN A CORNER AND QUIT LIFE NIGGER

Noooooo!!!! Don't be jerk

That mind is being filled with social marxism, transsexual acceptance, race mixing and other things that spell the end for the west. Old White people feel guilty and expect future generations to make up for their mistakes. Young White people are brainwashed and consumed with White Guilt.

>>Ben Garrison

Yeah sure !!! At some extent

What'd I miss

OP is still mad at mommy and daddy.

>This site is for 18 years old and over.

Pretty much me. I now constantly feel this deep pit in my stomach, am apathetic towards most things, and can't sleep a lot. What do?

think it was a typo, supposed to be in reply to

Grow up?

My dads favorite thing to do was to
scare the living shit out of me when i
was a kid.

One time he called the house phone
and I answered and he said
"Its the d lady outside come play
on the swings with me user..."
and I was all like "dad you used your
cell phone!"
And he says "no its right here"
(Little do i know hes sliding it out of
his sleeve) and hes like "see its right here."
And at tjat point I just flip the fuck out
and cry. (Im maybe 7)
My dad was a fucking monster...

Right!!! But unity in diversity... Before they take you down. Let's say we all in the world are together who rebel the systematic destruction. However it's not just the West who is facing this problem.. Even the Asia and other parts of the are secretly run by the the one world criminals.

M 20 baby

Do yoga, open your mind, heart, increase your understanding.. Change your environment. Fullfil your self the right way. You r special.kkkk

Don't want to feel like just another cog perpetuating the cycle
Actual advice/10 thanks bro

Reprogram yourself

Did I mention? ENSLAVEMENT

Data pagan, cyber vegan.

Serve him a glass of chilled water this Christmas

. . . ? How does that relate? . . .

I've tried the "first step" many times, not saying I won't try anything anymore, but fuck I feel so exhausted.

My two cents: just try to be nice to your kids.

[s]bitch[/s]

Try to bring the things in schedule and right way. Listen to your inner self. Change the way that feels you comfort with disbalancing. Spend some time alone. Look in yourself. Bring your emotions, energy, right body strength, intellect in line. Yoga however doesn't mean just the physical exercise. Accept the things, accept the reality. You may read some right yoga blogs and apply the things on you. Not just read program; apply the teachings on yourself.

Aw, I mean without disbalancing, sorry for the typo

don't treat your child like shit and don't treat it like a pampered faggot and there will be a higher chance that it won't be a complete asshole in it's later life.