So Sup Forums, I'm engaged to be married, but my fiance wants us both to hyphenate our last names...

So Sup Forums, I'm engaged to be married, but my fiance wants us both to hyphenate our last names, says using my name alone is sexist. Wat do?

Dump and walk away, rip the band-aid off early and before she owns half your shit

im not hypenating shit and you dont have to take my name.
no way im taking your name

whats your last name

Rather not say.

Why do you have to hyphenate as well? Has that been done by any guy ever?

Because patriarchy.

But I don't think I can do any better.

Faping alone for eternity is better than getting caught up in the sick twisted web of a feminist

trips dont lie op

My gf does not want to take my name unless I take hers. Since her names are fugly I aint doing this shit so I will have to forget about this

Seriously question why you're marrying her in the first place, chances are you're in the majority of people who will get a divorce so end it early before you have financial obligations

I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard OP then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle OP, rise above, focus on science.

Thank you Spock.

that rick and morty shit was so cringe

if you love her, marry. if you do t want her name, don't take it. let her do what she wants with her bame. don't let something petty fuck up relationship ship. if she leaves you. fuck her.

This

Trips of truth OP.

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

Nope

Tell her no and start treating her like she has no rights BUT only in the privacy of your own home. pretend to care about women's rights (or actually care, idk) when it comes up in discussion with anyone other than your SO. if anyone ever asks you about it say you just don't like her last name and that's what you said no. if she ever tells anyone about what you do in private they'll think she's mental cause you seem like a nice guy in person

Depends how cool her name is, user.

I'd suggest that if it sounds shit, just explain that you are going to keep your name and she can keep hers because adopting surnames is so last century.

Trips have spoken.

she's a closet feminist. ask her to sign a prenup and watch her explode like an atom bomb. I'm serious. bring it up as a joke and watch her. your dick will go permanently soft and you'll be on tinder within 2 hours. i'm not even joking.

>this agree but only if their is a prenup then change the topic who's last name will the kids have

The argument "using male's name alone is sexist" would be enough for be to abort the mission

if dubs you take her name and drop yours

check your privilege cis scum

This. You keep yours, she keeps hers. As for the kids, flip a coin, or w/e. Maybe see what the current legislation is in your state regarding the legal last name for children.

Also yes, she sounds like a feminist retard

Get out before it is too late.

If she's already that cunty it's only going to get worse. She's going to make more and more demands like that eventually. 10 years down the road she's gonna want to open up the marriage.

Better end it before you fuck up too much. I've been married 8 months now and it's not easy, even though my wife is pretty redpilled and hates feminism.

Cut off balls and stuff them up your man pussy. Dude, if you are with this type of girl, you might as call your marriage license divorce papers. She will eat your soul and turn you gay. Run!

I don't think so, the emotional attachment people call love exists in sexless marriages.

I fuck chicks before I'm in "love" and they fuck me right back nigger, explain that shit lol

God forbid TRADITION was anything we follow anymore because everyone is tiggerred these days.

Don't marry her. Tell her it is a condition of marriage that she take your name, and that to not do so is emasculating and shows she cares so little about you that she'll subject you to a lifetime of behind your back ridicule. And we will, all men will think you a beta faggot controlled by your tumblerina wife.

Obey the one with the vagina.

Don't go through with it. If she's that 'liberated' of a woman she'll have the same kind of thinking years down the road about fucking other guys.
>it's sexist and patriarchal to repress muh sexuality
Run

>he fell for the marriage meme

BAHAHAHAHAHAA

Using the hyphen is fucking stupid.
Assuming her last name isn't terrible you could both just use hers though.