This triggers Americans

If the the Eu(including britain) would compete as one team they would infact have more medals than america

EU G:8 S:7 B:5 T:21
USA G:3 S:5 B:4 T:12

America step up your game and Australia your doing good.

America why are you guys so shit compared to us europeans?

>(including Britain)

Its like saying youre still with the girl who dumped you in public

>(including britain)

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Incompetent muslims make low energy bantz. Sad!

That's nice and all, but you don't compete as one team. Now go jack off to spooksain bolt, Yurofriend.

If the EU could work together as one team, Crimea would still be Ukrainian, Britain wouldn't have left, and Southern Europe would have had enough money to deal with the refugees before it got out of control.

If the EU could compete as one... That was the dream. Shame about how it's turned out.

Do the brits agree to this?\

GOOD MORNING

This, Americans are already butthurt.
America is only 60% white and it's children are 49% white

>EU wins gold in single, twosome and threesome cuckoldry events

'no'

Enact article 50 and them Britain won't be counted

>Yuros are so irrelevant this Olympics that they're even getting BTFO by Aussies

>if a continent competed as a country it would have more medals than America
Europoors, ladies and gentlemen.

>(including Britain)

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE ARE YOU?

>if a continent competed as a country it would have more medals than America

Doesn't include non-eu memebers and also eu does not equal Europe. And also your propbably an american on vacation because no frenchmen is that retarded

EVER
CLOSER
UNION

AROOOOOOOOOO

>Doesn't include non-eu memebers
Most of Europe is in the eu.
You included Britain.
Why don't you just kill yourself instead of showing your obsession toward America?

*clears throat*
excuse me but >we got 7 medals so far
regards
*fades into obscurity*

>Why don't you just kill yourself instead of showing your obsession toward America?

Says the "american" in france who is triggered that europeans simply have better genetics than the mulattos in usgay

Computer rendering of average Swede by 2032 games.

>"american"
So you're implying it's not an American in France, but an actual Frenchman?

>piggyback riding Italy's success

Lmao you included Britain though. That's pathetic

And if you were only allowed to enter the same number of athletes as us you would still be getting BTFO.

>implying they'll leave the EU
kek, they'll drag it on until the next elections and elect a pro-EU government

>they'll never have a referendum
>They won't vote to leave
>They won't actually leave

Yuropoors on poorious pooicide watch

Literally 0 chance my brown friend, there's only one party capable of winning an election any time soon

Great Britain currently is a member of the European Union, you can meme all you want.

More like saying you're still married to a woman while in the middle of a not-yet-official divorce. Technically correct.

Technically correct but pathetic and fucking creepy.

kiss me

Literally 0 chance my toothless friend, no British government will invoke article 50 any time soon.

That would be electoral suicide.

>reasons why this is total bullshit:

1. The EU "team" can enter dozens of countries in team events, USA only one

2. The EU "team" can enter dozens of individual athletes in events where the national total is limited to 3, the US can only enter 3.

>We need to move past petty nationalism and unite so we can put the Chinese and Americans in their place!

This is driving logic behind the EU

>>We need to move past petty nationalism and unite so that Deutsche Bank can pay even higher bonuses
fix'd

A better comparison would be Anglosphere sans Canada* vs the rest of the world

*Canadians are fucking worthless and arent even Anglo, they are French

Canadians are as French as I am a Martian.

Fuck the EU, worthless totalitarian bureaucrats.

And fuck a national team, like I want to be associated with fucking t*rks

What are you doing here yuropoor

We're still whiter than you, Abdullah.

Why does Nige always bring a smile on my face?

>including Britain

>(including britain)

Eat shit, EUrocucks

no one giving a shit about you subhuman scum.

>no one giving a shit about you
Then why feel the need to say (including britain)?

>1 USA team facing off against 5 EU teams in the same race and still winning
Nice 100m world record you swedes picked up earlier btw. I'm sure she's enjoying a celebratory BLACKING as we speak.

Incase ameritards think britain has actually left the eu

>(including britain)
You can't hang onto our coat tails to make your irrelevant """""countries""""" look good any more fuck off

Wow! Why are you so cool?

Nah, we're definitely leaving m8.

You make fun of him yet you OFFICIALLY do the exact same thing, inflating your medal totals by counting 4 countries as one.

We still only get to send the same amount of athletes as the likes of France or Germany, who have roughly the same population or like Germany 20+ million more.

Hungary bringing the truth

And willingly cuck yourselves? Alright then.

You'll abide to european law to a large extent but have no say in it. It's just stupid.

I wonder who else will leave by the time of the next olympics?

>Europe 21 / 748 million (2013) = 0.02807
>USA 12 / 318.9 million (2014) = 0.03763
Not per capita m8.
I'm glad we left that underperforming shithole.

Except the EU only has 508 million inhabitants.

21 / 508 = 0.04191616766

Wales isn't a country its a principality, NI isnt a country either, lets be honest England and Scotland arent countries since neither have seperate governments. All descisions come from Westminster.

So no we dont merge 4 countries together to inflate our medal count

Except that's not true. Theirs limits in each event about how many athletes can come from the same delegation. If the USA was split into 50 states we'd have even more medals

Wales is better than you at the only sport in the worl that matters. KEKERS

What are you on about you retard. Im from Swansea. Better than who?
Fucking stupid americans cant into geography

>NI and Scotland aren't countries
they will be soon so they can rejoin the EU

>Wales is better than you at the only sport in the worl that matters

Literally this obsessed with England.

Did Portugal even qualify for the Olympics or was all your countries effort put into fluking your way to the euro finals?

Reminder that you should never trust the Portuguese, they are all dogs

>open wide

Just remove every Michaels Phelps medal from the equation and USA becomes JUST tier

Wales, NI and Scotland are our pets, they hate us because they know no matter what they do, they'll always live in England's shadow

Just wait until Scotland leaves and realises the EU don't want them without us, all it takes is Spain or Belgium to veto them which is pretty much guaranteed to happen

Retard, So should texas and new york be competing in the olympics? And should catalonia as well?

Once again Portugal delivering the stale banter, good for you man

well germany and the refugees have 2 teams so I dont see why not

You don't honestly believe this do you?

I mean I can tell you're an idiot because you can't distinguish the difference between their, they're and there, but this is next level retarded

kek. Says the country of murderes, rapists and other types of cunts.
I can't wait for you cunts to leave the EU. i hope the states expels the britfags that live in algarve and we can recover our land.
Bunch of lazy cunts that live in my country for 30 years and still can't speak portuguese

>ITT Sweden gets triggered and BTFO

If the EU competed as one would they count the refugee team as one of its members?

>Bunch of lazy cunts that live in my country for 30 years and still can't speak portuguese

>saying this after ranting in Englsh

Why do we need to learn a different language again?

i like this idea, lets do a world vs. USA olympics, maybe boost the confidence of all these shit tier countries in EU and asia that don't get enough medals

dont get me wrong, we'll still get more, but maybe that Qatarian volleyball team would be too dumb to realize silver in a two man competition doesn't mean anything

Seriously Portuguese is one of the most disgusting languages in the world, who the fuck would want to learn it, and please, remind me what THE GREAT HARDWORKING LAW ABIDING PORTUGAL has contributed to the EU?

Oh that's right, nothing kek, that's why your sucking on the cock of Juncker so hard, because without it your country is fucked, you need us brits pumping your economy with our money, the fact you actually admit we have stole your land adds to the keks I'm having right now that you were as a country even considered a threat, it's fucking hilarious

Remind me how many countries speak Portuguese?
Remind me how many different countries bare your national flag?
Remind me how you are relevant in the world as we know it in 2016, if your country was wiped off the face of the earth, it would literally make difference to anyone

More like americans actually gettting triggered

>including Britain

Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland aren't really countries, they're our possessions with delusions of freedom.

>If

Nice banter friend, Australia would surely be a medal contender

>including britain

>murica on literal suicide watch

You do realize that your argument falls apart if you consider that you'd only be able to enter one or two teams for each event, whereas the medal total you're counting includes many more teams from individual countries, right?

Say Spain and Germany both medal in an event. If it was an EU team, it'd just be one medal instead of two. It's kind of retarded logic and leaves me to conclude that USA is still GOAT.

That would only be the case in team events.

That's not true, though.

There is a capped individual limit per NOC (national olympic committee) for qualifiers.

Then I was all

>fuck you

Think of all those cycling "teams" turned into only four riders. Or those tennis players, or golfers, etc.

That's probably because Europe has a lot of countries and a lot of infrastructure for many different sports for people of many different socioeconomic levels that Africa and Asia don't quite have

>take away our industry for muh comparative advantage
>become dependent on german imports and eu bennies
>surprised our now debt-ridden country produces nothing tangible
you must be a new kind of retard

We're being cucked hard by EU debts and yet you think brits are stupid for leaving?

If America was given as many spots as 20 Yuropoor countries it wouldn't be the case jej

The EU has over 2 times the population as the US and a lot of state funded Olympic development programs

why would they do that tho