What does Sup Forums think of asexuals?

What does Sup Forums think of asexuals?
> How would quagmire get a woman to gagoogidy such a "girl"?

Rape
/thread

Asexuals don't count as people cause sex is life.

sometimes you say she wants it bad
sometimes you say she is asexual

You have to carefully ease them into phsyical contact. This probably sucks gay as fuck to all you wannabe alpha faggots but it honestly starts with accidental touching, to holding hands, hugging etc etc until she feels physically comfortable enough to expose herself completely

the few asexuals i know all became asex because of traumas related to rape/sexual assault

I don't get why asexuality is even a thing. Most of the time "asexuals" tend to be people who are bellow average standards, with low self esteem, which leads to them feeling too inferior to even be with anyone. I believe it's a confidence thing, rather than them not having sexual interests or cravings.

> was answering second question, does not give a shit about asexuals

Either suffered repressed emotions and/or traumatic experiences related to sex or just have a really low sex drive.

>mfw I slept with a virgin and couldnt giggady goo her goshmoigen
pretty sure she is asexual I gave up

Why not just move on to a different girl...if she tells you she's asexual, whether or not she is, and you try to pursue her anyway, she's going to think you're an asshole

is that what you want?

Newfag thinks quagmire does give fuck about sexuality

Sorry I've never watched King of the Hill, wouldn't know who Quagmire is

Or you could rape her and reinforce her asexual beliefs

obfius b8 is b7

Im not a girl but im pretty much borderline asexual

I just dont really care about it / chasing it

Ive never had it though maybe ill care if I ever somehow do

Quandry is waay funnier

yeah

You sunk my battleship

Well. Quagmire has a well documented fondness for drugging, kidnapping and raping women.

Willing or not, she's going to get fucked.

Scopolamine

fictional publications would not be considered a documented event as such your information comes from a very unreliable source.

Wat?