Whitey btfo

>The 2016 film uses the same title as "the title of D.W. Griffith's 1915 KKK propaganda film in a very purposeful way", said The Hollywood Reporter.[4] Nate Parker said his film had the same title "ironically, but very much by design".[5] He told the magazine Filmmaker, "Griffith's film relied heavily on racist propaganda to evoke fear and desperation as a tool to solidify white supremacy as the lifeblood of American sustenance. Not only did this film motivate the massive resurgence of the terror group the Ku Klux Klan and the carnage exacted against people of African descent, it served as the foundation of the film industry we know today. I've reclaimed this title and re-purposed it as a tool to challenge racism and white supremacy in America, to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice in this country (and abroad) and to promote the kind of honest confrontation that will galvanize our society toward healing and sustained systemic change."[6]

is this the dawn of nigkino?

No, that was Creed.

Boys in Da Hood was 20 years ago

>birth of a nation motivated "the carnage exacted against people of African descent"

That sounds like a lot of bullshit.

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

It literally inspired the KKK reboot

Here's hoping this film inspires some Nigs/black panthers to stage an uprising...it'll end just like this fag Nat Turner's did of course but it'll be funny either way.

You're about 46 years too late user

>Griffith is only remembered because of Birth of a Nation
>not the superior Intolerance

>uses the same title as "the title of D.W. Griffith's 1915 KKK propaganda film
Thats actually pretty based.

cool poster also.

Are they going to show them killing white women and children?

No, white women will thank them for freeing them from the oppression of being with evil smalldicked abusive whitebois. They will then beg for the BBC and there will be multiple hardcore unsimulated interracial sex scenes.

Why is it okay when blacks do the cultural appropriation? :^)

>healing

the last thing any of these traffickers in racial tensions want. Nate knows how his bread gets buttered, this movie of his doesn't get made if this country "heals".

>What kind of poster do you want?
>Just copy and paste my shit up senpai

XD

>they even steal the posters

>Black "rebellion" killed 50 whites
>The response was to kill 200 blacks
>The rebellion leader was hanged for his trouble

Finally blacks will get an inspirational and uplifting film that shows when you fuck with white people in the slightest way they destroy you.

>Armond White says it's the greatest movie of all time

I wonder how many people here have seen the original film.

This is a prequel to Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

They actually found Wakanda at the end.

so progressive :^)

Even if this movie is the best movie of all time, it'll be swallowed up by politics.
I honestly don't know why anyone would sign on to do this, I mean, even if you do an excellent job, you're going to be mostly ignored.

The Armod review of tihis 2016 flick might be good if the movie includes the scene of Nat killing the white kids like in real life

>I've reclaimed this title and re-purposed it
you appropriated a piece of film history

literally revising history to make it more PC

>challenge racism and white supremacy in America

Where is all this white supremacy and racism in America that apparently goes unchallenged? Serious question.

>steal
improved*
that one looks trash

>improved
>copying the same two photos over and over again to fill out space

No.

This.
No matter your opinion on if the piece of history was "good" or bad", it's a stupid idea to try and change it so it better fits your political views.

>muh evil KKK
Thousands of times as many blacks were murdered by other blacks than were killed by the KKK.

I don't think anyone tries to change the history. It just portrays the birth of the American nation in a different way.

>literally can't stop stealing, even titles of films
You can't make this shit up.

WE

I think this is going to come down to semantics but,
portraying something in a different way can be called changing it.

The original dehumanized blacks, and this one will likely dehumanize whites.
Obviously the film isn't out, and I'm just making assumptions, but from what I can see in the trailer, it seems to be going that way.

>implying they'll show that part

>Cultural appropriation

>Nate Parker said his film had the same title very much by design
>Not only did this film motivate the massive resurgence of the terror
>to inspire a riotous disposition
Actually starting to believe black people need to be decapitated and shot publicly a lot more to send a clear message that they're violent animals who aint shit

>improved
>ctrl-c
>ctrl-v

BRAVO

>Actually starting to believe black people need to be decapitated and shot publicly a lot more
>to send a clear message that they're violent animals who aint shit
>they're violent animals
>black people need to be decapitated and shot publicly
I'll never get you white supremacists.

i'm not white, those faggots fought a war for you, ended slavery world wide, policed against slavers, gave locals every opportunity and only get hate propaganda back and more than 50% of violent crime against them even when nigs are ~12% of people and demand to be 70% of all media

Nothing makes me more accepting of black people than a pack of angry niggers

they try to push the overton window of what's acceptable radical aggression ("he aint really black, he's not gross/ violent/ in a pack/ murderous enough" etc) but shit is really backfiring.

Face it, nigger. Your shitty movie will always be a footnote on Griffith's masterpiece. Not even a Sup Forumstard but that's reality.

So now they're rebooting and updating racially-charged propaganda that nearly sparked a race war to fit the changing audience that now needs a different message to incite racial conflict.

Seriously this idea of putting down black people in this day and age is fucking grown, were past it, yet people still act like theres people in ghost costumes run around lighting candles in peoples yards.

The oppression thing comes from the amount of arrests of black people, its something like 90% of crime is from a black person, but how is that anyone elses fault but their, theyre committing a fucking crime and being punished, how is that being oppressed.

They are like women shit-testing. Except, you know, murdering, raping and creating race violence propaganda "because power + prejudice blabla"

They really think people will go "oh yeah go right ahead and create some pogroms and Rwanda 2.0, racial hatred is justified in your case"

Yeah, cool! BUT, WHAT ABOUT GHOSTBUSTERS!

Actually blacks kill more blacks in a year than the kkk did in its whole history

Aren't latinos already outnumbering blacks because the latter kill each other too much?

I miss the good old days when black guys were dependable bros and not cry babies high on their victim status.

Fucking this, black actors that had some fucking class, where the fuck are they. Use to be the black guy was the older "cool one" now hes the young "annoying one".

>and abroad
STOP FORCING YOUR JEWISH PROPAGANDA ALL OVER THE WORLD FUCKING AMERICANS

>to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice

??

>Watch my film and then go suicide by cop lol

What?

And there will be those that behave this way because they have no ability to think for themselves and must behave however x music/movie/famous person tells them to.

Well that and Latinos breed like rabbits. Also in the intercity Mexican gangs are rising and killing blacks as well

Literally every other race hates blacks, desu. Latinos, Asians, Native Americans, Arabs...

The difference between that guy and niggers is he'll think about it, go to work tomorrow, school, gym then end the day off with his family. Yes he hates niggers but he actually has something to lose so reserves it for expressing anonymously online.

A nigger has literally nothing to lose since they don't actually participate in the life of their offspring so when they're triggered they go out and actually kill someone

I had a tumblerina film history professor in college that said she didn't require viewing Birth of a Nation because doing so was "A crime in and of itself".

And what did you do about it? Argue, disagree, raise a fuss? No. You sat there and said "Yes, ma'am."

You're not better than she is.

Not him but
>be black
>have a SJW white female teacher
>get up and leave during a class in which she's going over racial stereotypes regarding black people as I had planned on meeting up with girlfriend
>she emails me asking to speak with her after class
>oh shit
>she apologizes to me about the literal content of the course, says she hates teaching it
America is so fucked

>Interacting with a mentally ill woman that can fail you on a whim
Leave your basement lad

>who can fail you on a whim

Um, no. She can't. All you have to do is file a grievance.

All I'm saying is I always see people complain about their liberal professors, but they never say they present their opinions. It's the embodiment of those Sup Forums "Later..." comics.

Stand up, say they're wrong and prove it. You'll find more people in the class agree with you than you think.

Unless you're in some cuck-ass female gender studies class. In which case, wtf are you doing there?