How can you tell if a chick is under age? Not like really young but like 16-17...

How can you tell if a chick is under age? Not like really young but like 16-17? So many pictures on Sup Forums its hard to tell sometimes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
youtube.com/watch?v=OWCPVNFYS6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fap to what you want to believe op

No one can really tell.

Anyone who says they can is a lying piece of shit.

Bump

>How can you tell if a chick is under age?

Ask her

I'm talking about pictures on 4 Chan in general. I was going through a batch download and deleting what I thought shouldn't be in the folder

Nopw days, you can't. Kids as young as 12-14 evolve so quicly and dress up like whores so it is a bit hard to tell for sure how old they are. Fuck, there is a 14 year old kid in my villiage who I thought was atleast 18. That ass, those tits and that rack, fuck me... felt like a fucking pedo after I learned she is just 14. Just to be sure, do not shove your dick in anything without seeing the papers first.

And no, I didn't fuck her.

ask to the mods, those guys are expert in cp

You will have to post all these pictures here that we can analyse them and tell you wich ones you should delete.

I am pretty sure they stash every fucking single pic before they "delete" them.

why would you feel like a pedophile for being attracted to someone that's attractive? Has the media truly brainwashed you this badly?

You can't. My gf looks like this and she's 25. I'm a lucky man

You tell me

>Soossia saatana!
Who is this pretty specimen? The way she sucks dick is just... lovely.

Can't really explain it even if I tried. Would have fucked her tho, luckily found out that she is too young.

sauce

when she grows a feminine penis she is around 18 - 19 years old.
growing a penis is the end stage of female puberty and she should be legal by then.

legal or not?

>
>You will have to post all these pictures here that we can analyse them

dont care, id fuck.

Don't know and fuck me but don't care.

Is being attracted to a developed 14 year old wrong? No.
Is going after a 14 year old wrong? Yes.
Her body may be ready, but mentally she is far from ready, and you would be taking advantage of naievity.

everyone on here is legal, if you have to ask she 18

Don't mean to be blunt but it's actually the pussey that most of us are after, not the mind.

What makes you think that?

You can't, dumbass.

Use logic, dip shit. How would you be able to tell a definitive age from just a photo?

Or you could do some research if it really matters to you that much.

Basically by the amount of years you get sent away for

the better question is who cares. if its not obvious, there is no moral dilemma.

> You cant
> Pic related, legal
> Other girls can look 25, huge tits, covered in makeup, be 15

if you do a celebrity lookalike match on her face and all her matches are korean and japanese then she is underage

She is clothed thus she is legal no matter what the age is.

is this little girl with braces legal?

Niggers, really? Now why would you spoils a perfectly good thread with niggers?

bout to get vanned

she looks like she is 47.... just a crackhead smh HAHAHAHAHAHA

these guys look like doctors
and this looks like an experiment

Nice

in many ways it is

How did they become experts I wonder?

Dumbshit. Any penis means male and is masculine. You faggots have a penis....you are a man. Not an alien, not a zim/zer, not asexual, not "fluid", and not a fucking woman. A man is what you are no matter what delusion you are entertaining at the moment.

She's 17 until November, OP. She sent me a picture of her ID to prove it so I'd stop posting her pictures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Likely story.

If she likes shit music she's underage

who is she?

How fucking full blown are you retarded. Hows that bait taste chum

jean claude van damp

She could be 18 or 14, wow
If I ever saw her I'd try to fuck her, how could you not?

Jordyn Jones

sick pervert

I mean, how old is she really?

she seems accustomed to being choked like a slut
100% certain her daddy fucks her

16 now

just youtube her

jordyn jones

she's so banji

youtube.com/watch?v=OWCPVNFYS6g

if you wanted a serious reply, i dated and had sex with a lot of girls when i was in middle school/high school - - and i've got to say the biggest difference between "old enough" girls and "legally underage girls" are the shape of the tits and vagina - - younger girls have less formed nipples, and they seem a little soft and bent, rather than actual circles or stems, also, the breasts themselves lean towards the nipple instead of forming their own circles - - as for the vagina, clit stems are a lot shorter, and stubby on younger girls, also, regardless of innie/outtie, the labias of a younger girl will bend inwards towards the vagina; from dating girls around 13-16 in middle school/high school, as compared to girls in their 20s now, that's the biggest difference, tits and vagina

so basically, if I wanna know whether a girl's underage or not, I'm to get her naked

thanks user!

What's wrong with looking 25

There's a 14 year old that comes to our restaurant that looks 23 and a 27 year old I know that looks 15

And I'm this world when that 13uear old spreads her legs and shoves a manwich up there in public i get arrested cause my mind saw it and so my brain has the image data of cp in in.

>How can you tell if a chick is under age?

Only way is to cut her in half and count the rings.

Do you have any pics for reference

Holt fucking shit Mods mods MODS Come on moddies get in here

lol, once upon a time, of course; but i'm becoming an older user and know the price we pay when we get carried away - - wouldn't take a chance in hell posting anything on the internet anymore - - anons and mods be savage as fuck on "CP" risky content, rather be labeled "op is faggot" than "op raped in jail" - - sorry to disappoint fellow user

Mentally women will never be ready for men. Women can't just can't handle us. And we don't wanna handle them.

>labias will bend in towards the vagina

what does that even mean

i believe the rule on Sup Forums is "she's 18 until proven otherwise"

vpn

unfortunate for her, but she's legal; or at least, she's in highschool/undergrad

OP should draw us a diagram

I second that

The difference between legally and socially acceptable and prison on a life of torment is a 1 second stroke of midnight. Who gives a fuck.

vaginas (with the exception of girls that are female circumcised or have labiaplasty ops) have folds of skin on the outside of the vagina - - much older women have them referred to as 'wizard sleeves' - - younger girls will have these in smaller lengths/shapes/sizes, and prematurity will cause them to fold towards the vagina instead of away from them (girls with labias that have matured are referred to as butterfly lips)

If she was underage and I was her dad. Letting her dress like that means I want her raped. Fucking 15 year olds dressing like prostitutes. Not even kidding the shit they wear in highschool now is close to what prostitutes wear. If you see a girl dressed like that tell you like the ouffit but the hooker from last night wore it better

This

this

females never really "grow up", the level of maturity they reach when they hit roughly 16 is as good as it gets.

they don't get any more mature as they get older, they just get better at hiding how childish and immature they really are.

of course, but that complies a level of comradery and trust between another person, i'm just a casual user on a bit of a bake session, relaxin to some Sup Forums

Sauce?

most teens are pretty much prostitutes nowadays.

I remember just 10 years ago when I was 16, there were 13 year old whores giving line ups to local lads who'd provide them with alcohol and cigarettes.