Supernatural

>ITT: We whine and complain about how shit SPN's 11th finale was.

>deans speech saved creation
>chuck and amara up and leave
>literally who btfo cas
>shoots sam
>lucifer mia
>chuck still doesn't care about his sons
>michael STILL locked up
>nobody asks god any good questions
>mary is back, with no john
>biggest cliffhanger of the century

Fucking hell this was a shit finale. Also Chuck didn't fix heaven, hell, Death, or anything as far as we know. Doesn't give the guys a power-up, doesn't even tell Dean "Yo thanks for saving muh senpai and universe bruh"

FUCK

bump for when i watch it later

>S11 actually doing pre 6 tier alright
>until this finale

what a load of shit, no way sam is actually dead.

>deans speech saved creation
She was already regretting things
>chuck and amara up and leave
good
>literally who btfo cas
Common angel repelling trick done all the time
>shoots sam
He's fine
>lucifer mia
Hopefully he died, about time.
>chuck still doesn't care about his sons
Sure he does
>michael STILL locked up
Yeah and their half brother, no one liked him but it is still fucked up they leave him there.
>nobody asks god any good questions
Well true, but where would they fit it in with the end of everything going on
John is too busy being Negan
>biggest cliffhanger of the century
They always have a cliffhanger

>no-one liked the half brother

not really fair to say when he was dead in his introduction episode and barely in the other half of him being taken over by micheal too.

So they literally stole the plot of the Buffy Season 6 finale for this?

She was regretting, but she wasn't going to act until Dean did his "muh f@m" speech.

>still no Death

>Billie the Big Bad Reaper shows up
>literally is in only one scene to progress a plot point

allofmywhy.jpg

>i hate you boys
>i dont need no boss

to

>here let me help you turn innocent souls into a fucking bomb that would likely destroy half the earth

i think arrow, supernatural, and flash are written by the same team, or all writing teams have been told to go the same direction

i liked the introduction of new characters in SN
and i expected that their mom would be returned

i'm not exactly disappointed. i didn't think any major power play would be going down. there was no way they could keep the god/darkness thing going. plus, with the way they ended it, they can always bring the characters back with different actors.

they sort of wrote themselves into a corner with the penultimate episode and had no choice but to end it this way, save for killing both supreme beings and then writing even crazier stuff next season....

i'm still interested. it might be more motw stuff next season.

If they return God as anyone else but Rob Benedict im fucking done, absolutely done.

Please just kill them both next season.

> mfw next season supernatural is tied with flashpoint, with both mary and nora now alive

>yfw they kill her off as quick as deanmon

Top tier season tbqh

Why are you guys still watching this after season 5? You were warned.

top tier until flop finale

>still watching Supernatural
I gave up after the Leviathian arc and Dick Roman exploded and Cas was stuffed with black goop or something.

What has happened since then?

Did anyone else wonder why they chose such an old actress to portray Amara. Like you can see her saggy tits and receding hairline in every episode. I think I figured out the reason. In tonight's episode, they had a closeup of Amara's veiny hands touching some flowers before they wilted. They hired her just because she had grandma hands.

>implying you wouldn't want to bury your face in them mammories

She was pretty milftastic.

Some good, some bad...mostly bad.

I gave up after they introduced the magical-nazi-experiments stuff. It's a sure sign that inspiration is long dead. I'm juste surprised the show's still running

A-are you a grill?

What's the point of bringing back Dean's mom? I'm more confident that Dean was sent back in time, probably around that one time where his mother was in some forest. It's gonna have to be something like that, instead of Mary making pancakes in the bunker and them looking for Sam.

Sam 100% isn't dead, but I'm hoping they make the British Men of Letters be ran by the Steins in secret, if they didn't forget about them. Lucifer will probably still factor in. They wouldn't have Castiel say he's MIA if he was just killed by Amara.

I imagine rogue demons will be a big issue for the next season too.

Lol it's like season 4 or 5 again, One of them thinks the other is dead and then they do something dumb and die.

I hope they bring back Bobby & John so we can have some old school hunting monsters

idk why people hate on this show, It's still better than 90% of the shows out there.

>>literally who btfo cas
why are you complaining about cas getting btfo'd

the guy has been a jobber for like 6 seasons now

This was possibly as shitty as the Dexter Series Finale.

>Half an episode building up a pointless plot device that never matters
>Billy the Reaper shows up with an attitude change at the drop of a hat to be a sassy black woman/deus ex machina with no foreshadowing
>Men/Woman of Letters foreshadowed and revealed in the same episode (aka: An asspull of massive proportions)
>Dean literally talks Amara out of it because "muh senpai", a trope so stale not even mould grows on it anymore

Words cannot describe. You don't asspull anything, you NEED good foreshadowing, it's a literary device that fucking works and is a hallmark of good writing across all mediums. Even fans of FF9 think the final boss Necron is mediocre because he shows up without fanfare at the last second out of nowhere. Build-up is a thing.

>Series Finale
>Series
>Finale

lmao. A Season 12 has been confirmed for months and recently a S13 and 14 have been as well.

I know. I said DEXTER series finale (which was shit). I never mentioned that was the series finale for SPN.

No info on 13 and 14 though. 12 confirmed.

there was also that weird plot-line with low-rank angels and demons bonding.. maybe we get a full fetched rebellion of angels & demons against god and lucifer

Low-rank angels and low-rank demons pretty much did rebel though. It was mentioned in this episode. Crowley said that demons ran off with around 60% of the souls in hell and he's left with fuck all. Angels meanwhile have barricaded themselves in heaven and don't give a shit about Castiel's problems.

Lucifer's out and about somewhere. Wouldn't be surprised if Chuck gave him a sustainable meatsuit before fucking off. He doesn't have an army nor any kind of supporters though.

She's probably a better hunter than John. They're probably gonna spend the entire season looking for Sam. Sam will probably be studying with the Men of Letters so the Winchesters won't mess up anymore (also not even realizing Dean is alive).

This was literally the best of episode of Supernatural, proof me wrong.

The French mistake, swan song, and all the Gabreil episodes exist.

Baby was good too.

Which episode was that again?

It was from this season, it was a motw episode filmed from the pov of the car.

Oh right, yeah that was a good one too.

The one with Baby
the car

Season was shit. Fucking hate the formulaic bullshit.

>"Hey, we got something on Amara?"
>"Nope, nothing at all, I need a beer/burger/break"
>"Well I found this case, could be a good distraction. All the dicks within 20km were sucked. Could be OP"

Definitely the ones with everyone's waifu Felicia

It's actually gotten a lot better. That isn't to say it's anything amazing, but you quit at the lowest point by far.

I despise you, there's a damn good reason even her ghost hasn't shown up, unlike just about every other character.

Obviously because it would be too strong, she would have finished god and Amara in a heartbeat. Everybody would be mad because it would be an "deus ex machina"

The sad part is she was this, she was that "perfect, BUT NOT REALLY LMAO" character, I mean she went to the fucking mystical land of OZ, apparently fought in a war(????) and was fine, BUT NOT! God damn I was glad when even the writers gave up and killed her off, she shouldn't have lasted nearly as long as she did.

What made me mad was Amara of a sudden causing everything around her dying when the entire universe is like a drawing to her. This finale was complete shit how could they ruin the most powerful villain in the series like this into WAAAH WAAH I MISS MY LITTLE BROTHERS I dont give a fuck if you are my family if you imprisoned me for billions of years I would kill your ass once I got out. Amara made it clear many episodes ago she doesnt give a damn about anything, has no issue reducing reality to infinite darkness nothing at all and its implied shes stronger than God. Now the writers made this light and darkness horseshit that wasnt even mentioned until they very end of this season meaning they retconned Amara being stronger than God. So now if God dies Amara dies wait a fucking second how the hell can Amara die in the first place if she is the embodiment of preexistence.

Fuck this shit.

Because then the 12th season won't happen, think of the lost money user!