My gf asked me to hit her during sex. I couldn't do that because i love her so much and i didn't want to hurt her

My gf asked me to hit her during sex. I couldn't do that because i love her so much and i didn't want to hurt her.
Have you ever hit anyone during sex? What should i do? She really wants it.

She's trying to trap you... Just wait for the cops. :)

I will search the cameras :D any other idea?

Ask her to slap you first. Then you can always blame self defense.

Try slapping her in the face fairly light at first but make sure there's a little bit of aggression behind it then do it again but with a little more to it and so on and so forth until you feel you've accomplished what you set out to do.

Hahaha

As a man, you always wanna fuck ur main chick like shes a fan

Just hide your own camera and make sure to record her asking.

Why hide it. i shes into being hit she probably wont mind if you video it. if shes instantly not into the idea then dont hit her. problem solved.

Maybe some bigger dudes comes later, and fucks you up. :)

My ex wanted me to pull her out of bed at 2am and force her to blow me. After she fought and whimpered "no daddy!", I was supposed to slap her face, hard, until she complied.
A little freaky for my tastes, but it was the only way she could get off.

My regular fucking style is like the one in your .gif.

Normally you don't ask to slap a bitch, because they don't deserve anything else.

I fuck my gf like that too, but she's petite, so I know which borders I can cross and how far to go, because I fucked enough worthless slut, to make it count with this one.

ye my girl friend said
"ohh yeah baby do to me what you do best"

so what did i do?

> i hit the bitch right in her face
> fucking upper cut her
> put her in a headlock
> made her tap out

i often hit my gf during sex, sometimes she gets off super hard from it, sometimes it's just for my own fun .... idk, do more of a slap, like you'd put on her ass, a little playful ... don't go full beatdown.

also if you don't like it at all, just don't do it

be open and talk, trust her

Are you retarded, there is a difference between beating the shit out of someone and slapping her butt or a small slap during sex

The chick I'm with now also likes to get hit in the face, I do it and it feels good to hurt her.
Why don't you like it OP? I will never understand why you wouldn't hit anyone if they ask you to...

i am not retarded but i am afraid i give too big slap and it hurts

i am not that type of guy but really want to give her what she want

I'm very sorry that you havent been born as a girl, would suit you better

had the same shit
>gf asked me to hit during sex
>give her love taps
>get drunk one night, she tells me I hit like a faggot
>tell her ill smack her harder if she wanted
>fuck whist drunk
>punch her pretty hard
>she starts making snoring noises
>keep fucking, she comes to and is all confused and shit

Slap her OP or she'll find someone else to

Girls like this don't give a fuck

yea right word pff

lmao you k.o'd you gf during sex dude

Omg dude... Just hit her or choke her..dont be a pussy man... Give her what she needs

Hitting someone during sex is a very common thing that is even in the kama sutra. Here is how you hit someone during sex without hurting them.

-start by striking open handed. slapping with your palm spreads out the pressure of the blow, and changes something that could be extremely painful into something invigorating. Slapping is a way to stop your partner's mind from wandering, as the surprise and the sharp sensation will snap them into the moment. Your wife may be telling you that her mind's wandering without really saying it.
-always hit the fleshiest parts of them. If you want to slap them in the face, aim for the center of the cheek. Other good spots include the ass, thighs, back, and bottoms of the feet.
-It takes some skill to aim your blows right and perfect the force, so be patient and do it lightly for the first 10 times you incorporate it into sex. Ask her if she wants it harder (or she may just tell you). You may be surprised at how much she is able to take.

I am not a violent guy. Never been in a fist fight with anyone, never ever ever hit my girlfriend. But I found that hitting my partner during sex made things a lot more intense. I hope it works out for you too.

you sound like a real prince

Open hand is generally fine user. My gf likes occasional rough play during sex. Mostly choking, slapping of the face, tits and ass. She'll always tell me if it's too much but it definitely heats things up. Kind of works with my nature too as I have a few sadistic tendencies that are allowed to come out when we fuck. Explore new things mate. Part of what makes it more fun

I bet you showed up to the Geico caveman casting call

Kekekekek

wait until she pisses you off them hate fuck her

slap her hard enough in the face once and she will not ask again

I used to have a gf who liked this, and damn was it hot. It got to the point where I would nearly rape her, and she loved it.
Do have some written proof that she wants it before you go for it, and don't go 0-60 super quick. Get to the peak over a few tries at it, especially if she's never done it before. Maybe try some bondage first and work your way up.

After that though, just remember the difference between a backhand, a slap, and a punch. Godspeed user, you lucky bastard

I prefer screwdriver in her ear or knife at her throat. They get the same fear as from punches but less marks. I get off thinking about her worrying if I'm going to take it too far.

damn dude that's some hardcore shit

If she wants it do it,

But don't full on bitch slap the holy fucking ghost out of her.

Pace yourself. And she how she responds.

Also be aware of your surroundings do you live in a house? Apartment or in a trailer park. Assess your area and how likely it is to have someone hear you and call the cops.

i did

thank you