Humans are the worse. Prove me wrong

Humans are the worse. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msx3BAhIeQg
youtube.com/watch?v=6vqCCI1ZF7o
theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/11/zoologists-on-the-hunt-for-tasmanian-tiger-declare-no-doubt-species-still-alive
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Prove me wrong
as if we fucking can

>hurr durr they cut down a tree, dey so le evil
kys

I like this picture, reminder that men are capable of doing great things.

>>worse
Yes, we are.

Worse than what?

Here's a theory. What if value wasn't an intrinsic property of each element in the universe?

What if value was something you assigned to the universe, based on the perspective you take towards it?

Could it... could it be that people have different value systems?

your whole attitude is proving his point

kill YOURself you fucking edgelord faggot

>Humans are the worst.
Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

What? How? It is just a fucking tree. How is that evil you fag?

>am on Sup Forums

>call people edgy

Yeah bud, he is the one who should kill himself.

Niggers are worse

Yea we have fucked up a few times.

Rational thought? On MY Sup Forums?

Moot created this. Point proved.

Its just that there are bad people and some people and then there are people who are just selfish and do good things because they care too much what others think of them so they just do the good things so they look good but inside they are just noobs

>kill YOURself you fucking edgelord faggot

So much irony.

If animals had our powers but remained animals the world would have been destroyed a couple of times. Sustainability is a myth, there is no concept of that in nature.

There is no such thing as good, evil, bad.. grow up.

Music is a lot like love, it's all a feeling
And it fills the room, from the floor to the ceiling
I see miracles all around me
Stop and look around, it's all astounding
Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?

From a moral point of view that tree is in no way more valueable than the broccoli you are eating.
They are both non sentient living beings without a nervous system which allows them to really feel pain in the way we do. Just because you personally think that tree is cool doesn't make the act of cutting it down more 'evil'

these men are chopping down a giant dinosaur tree just proved your own argument against you

fuckin magnets
how do they work

i hate trees

>*worst

Can't. I agree with you.

Dolphins are the worst. They have evolved every horrible behavior humans have, but without a countervailing system of ethics designed to keep such behavior in check.

Name?

it's very anthropocentric to think that the bad stuff humans do is more bad than the bad stuff nature does. we are all a part of nature. and the fact that you don't recognize this just proves that you are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=msx3BAhIeQg
>dolphins torturing fish to get high

The largest carnivorous marsupial, not even related to dogs. Only lived in Tasmania. Had some cool unique traits, like it's jaw could open 180 degrees. Extinct in about 5 years after white settlers arrived because the Govt paid a bounty for them, because they ate sheep.

Lol, humans

trees a shit

> proving him right

tazmanian tiger

Nigger faggit

You are right we should all die. If I could kill every human everywhere includongbmmtself I would without hesitation . And I would laugh as I did it

Tasmanian Tiger.

It's awful

*tasmanian tiger
youtube.com/watch?v=6vqCCI1ZF7o

Humans

>worse
*worst.

please some kind user reverse this shit for me

your* welcome

they are wasting 10+ feet of good timber

Laughing at the misery of another

they can be the wurst too

Humans are the worst of the worst, that's why we are on the top of the food-chain.

"Words on the streets say you sell the good stuff, you got any dolpham ?"

lived all over aus
most were killed by the abo's burning shit
the rest were killed by the arrival of dingoes

Niggers - worse than humans

no. his species fucked up by fucking with the wrong species

Almost all progress in history has been by male humans, we've been the ones who have chopped down all the trees, built all the skyscrapers and factories, killed all the animals, invented, built and set off all the bombs, basically men have fucked up the planet

They didn't fuck with us. They didn't even eat sheep, it was just suspected that they might

They lived with abos for thousands of years mate. They were killed by white settlers, go read some facts and stop spouting BS

There's never been dingos in Tasmania retard

They are humans you idiot

They are humans to the bone, they are the you that you hide away under the guise of civilization when in reality deep down you're the exact same

Can't prove anything. We are here for "progress"

Hulk Hogan sued gawker out of existence, he has done the current generation a huge service and is my personal hero

His law value was financed by that PayPal guy

they were fucked long before whites or sheep got here

and if women ruled we would be still bickering in caves

the last few were killed by whites
they were extinct on the mainland before whites arrived
>how about you do some research faggot

tassie tigers lived all over Aus
there is still abo pics of them in kakadu
abo's and dingoes sent them extinct on the mainland

>Proposing pseudoscience

and a German Sheppard and a shiatsu are not different breeds??

Thylacines aren't extinct.

theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/11/zoologists-on-the-hunt-for-tasmanian-tiger-declare-no-doubt-species-still-alive

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

Differences don't make someone lesser or greater

There is no scientific backing to their claim

They are crypto nuts that think the dog poop they found belongs to the Tasmanian tiger

You are easily impressed

I have to chop up trees and move them every time there's a storm, Florida is a hellhole

Your picture shows how we are superior. Yes, losing much ofthe old growth is a tragedy but at least lumber can be replaced and there are laws in place that make selective cutting MANDATORY these days. And also let us not forget it was a rebulican (Grant) that made the first national park.

Stop hugging trees.

No more than you're a different breed than your family members with different colored eyes.

Racial boundaries are completely arbitrary, most genetic variation occurs within "races."

I was driving through Tennessee about ten years ago and saw that monstrosity.

Hillbillies should stay out of the arts.

Hail satan

Human kind is a cancer to the face of the earth. Just look at out behavior.. you can see it from the map. Our gray cities are almost like tumors..

There are more trees in the US than when the pilgrims arrived.

That's not the point.

Farming trees does not replace the ecosystems we destroy by removing old-growth forest. There is not replacement for that kind of destruction, and what we lose will not be appreciated until we learn how useful it could have been.

Greed and ignorance cost us more in the long run, it's nothing to be proud of.

OP, you are truly cancer. End yourself.

your not readint that right

Animals would do this shit if they could. Humans are just monkeys but super smart. Instead of throwing rocks and shit at each other, we shoot each other with bullets, which are really just fancy rocks. And greed is just humans being territorial, much like other predator animals.

Humans are the universe experiencing itself

How about Madagascar mega fauna? It all gone now because of stupid and greedy Europeans who hunt for fun elephant birds and other cool critters. They all gone extinct in 17 century.

Blacks are worse than humans
Therefore humans can't be "the worst"

if there are identifiable racial phenotypes then there are different races
and chimps have 90% similar genetic make up to humans too. are they the same species??

I am actually

>Fully 90 percent of human genetic variation corresponds to traits within a given race

The 10 percent of human genetic variation that we decide divides "races" is no different than the larger portion of genetic variation that we're less concerned or aware of.

Race is arbitrary.

We're basically parasites, that instead of co-existing with the host (our planet), we keep using it up until we kill it

If you think humans are so terrible why don't you kill you kill yourself and spare the world you goddamn hippy.

What does pain have to do with anything?youre still taking the thing out of the genepool for no real reason

>identifiable phenotypes
you mean like eye color, height, connected ear lobes or the ability to roll your tongue???

Decidedly NOT racial features.

>racial phenotypes
no different than any other type of phenotype, except you have presupposed that they are racial.

Are you even aware of your own circular arguments?

>chimps
that's completely different you moron, we're talking about total genetic variation, not total genetic matchup.

True but at least there'd still be big old dinosaur trees and Tasmanian Tigers

He can do better. He should kill as much people as possible to ease the burden our mother Earth forced to bear.

I know i got some same dna with mice and as living beings their life has same value as mine. Still, I aint gonna feed them in my kitchen

racial phenotypes are called that because they occur primarily in only one race such as black skin or slanty eyes