When I was 6 years old my parents divorced, their lives reset which left my brother...

When I was 6 years old my parents divorced, their lives reset which left my brother, my sister and I the dregs of their old lives. That led to neglect and abuse, abandonment and desertion. Childhood was fucking rough, my dad moved away and we were left with our "mother" who (after hundreds of strange men coming for one night stands) eventually deserted us too. My sister found a home with her friends family but it left me and my brother homeless. My bro ended up moving away and never heard from him again, I joined the army and was medically discharged after 3 years......then at 20 I met a girl and we made a life together, got a place, had a child moved on with my life

Bumped into my mother about a year ago and went into a childish rage and panic, it's like a turned into a 6 year old again, was fucked
Bros probably dead, can't find a trace of him anywhere
Sister is ok I suppose

I have severe emotional problems that wreck my life

So Sup Forums who can tell me what it's like to have a normal childhood?

Bump

Fuck you guys

Fuck you attention seeking pussy. Go pay a therapist to listen to your butt hurt. Your childhood was so hard. Waaaaaah. Hopefully your whore mom's boyfriends took turns on your sister and your little boipucci.

Kek

>I have severe emotional problems that wreck my life
tbh you just gotta get over that
>urr its not easy
fuck you put some effort into it ffs your childhood has clearly no fucking importance so just forget about it

At least you know you have issues.

fuck, my nig. i never post, but you caught me in the feels.

my family split up when i was 8. it messed everybody up pretty bad. it sounds like i had it easier than you did - at least one stable parent. stability's everything - you didn't get it growing up, so you're gonna have to create it for yourself.

what kind of problems do you have? are you able to watch out for yourself (in the sense of regulating your emotions, making decisions that will help you in the end instead of making your life worse)? are you able to follow through on things, or do you get so bogged down or upset that everything goes to shit?

stability, my friend. it's everything. go easy on yourself without losing sight of who you want to be. nothing will happen quickly. it took me 15 years to rebuild myself. i'm a doctorfag in the military now, good social network, really happy, actually. you'll never get rid of the scars, but at least you can make them just scars, instead of open wounds.

keep your head up, niglet. i'll stick around for a bit if you're still here.

you seem like a brave guy. i'll bet your friends look up to you.

Why do incapable parents make kids at all.

Well it's been a roller coaster couple of years, I've put my girl through hell, with the trust issues and depression and anger issues. I have a great job that pays well and we've upgraded houses and cars and shit like that. Sometimes my sister texts me with "do you remember...." Etc, which sucks coz it opens wounds..... But what I really wanted to know what it is like to have a normal childhood? Or even a nice childhood? My lass doesn't understand my contempt and bitterness towards pretty much everything and I blame it all on childhood.....no matter what I do, nice house, holidays, friends, I'm never truly happy

I hear myself in the words you speak OP, I didn't have the easiest childhood either. Parents got divorced and I lived with my severely unprepared mother, who couldn't work due to heart conditions and basically lived off of disability checks. I had no choice in the matter because my father was a severe drunk at the time and the court simply wasn't going to allow such a thing.

Mother and I moved away to some shithole, she started seeing some biker dude, who later on ended up pointing a gun at my mother in our living room, right in front of me. I don't think anybody can empathize in seeing your mom screaming, begging for her life.

I feel lonely most of the time. I have some friends in real life that I only see once in a while - we play videogames here and there online. I have one friend in person who I feel is only my friend because he feels obligated to, due to my emotional/mental troubles and my difficulty in getting along with normies

There's people out there who care and understand OP. Shame I can't be your friend in person, would love to have somebody who truly understands

>When I was 6 years old my parents divorced
Stopped reading there.

Grow the fuck up.

so many fucking idiots on this planet.

Sorry that you can't handle the fact that life hard, and everyone goes through shit.

Again, grow the fuck up.

you're not wrong. we're all just biological systems. fuck things up too much when the system is coming online, and you can't expect it to work later without serious issues. but the crazy thing about being a person is that you can remake yourself. not entirely, but a lot.

i wish i had something better to offer you about nice childhoods. do you read? that's probably the best place to find the kind of perspective you're looking for.

good luck, my friend. life is amazing. i hope you get to a place where you know what that means. it takes a long time, but it can be done, even with everything that happened to you. take care of yourself.

Op here, We could play who's childhood was worse?
I'll start
One of my mothers pervert boyfriends used to spy on me in the shower and crushed my brothers ribs with a dumbbell Infront of my mother....who did nothing

You go...

I can tell you how I had a perfect childhood. Infact I was born in a wealthy family in northern europe, I have a mom, dad and a older brother. Both of my parents are loving and understanding. They make a lot of money too wich is nice. Me and my brother are both blonde and blue-eyed, we are also very talented. We live in a mansion in the middle of Finland. My entire childhood I just played videogames with my friends, ran around discovering the spooky forests and shit. It was rad. Today, I'm rich as fuck but bored asf so i just sit on Sup Forums

Tough shit. Now grow up.

while there is a serious possibility that you are trolling and before i stop replying to you (not op, btw), hear this: your replies indicate that a) neither are you grown up (and if you are an adult, you probably never will be) and b) you do not understand and did not have to experience just how hard life can actually be.

Thanks bro
I do read
Recommend anything?

sux 4 u loser like idc lol

lmao I do what I want.

It's pretty good.

went trough the same tho I was 12. Mom's dead now, father estranged. Brother has his own family where he's whipped by a frigid cunt. Divorces fuck up kids beyond repair. I'd rather not have a family then.

>perfect
>yurop
Top kek

So, in your retarded mind, someone who doesn't get emotionally bent on the internet, whenever someone cries about their feelings, must be either a child who can't grow up, or a spoiled little shit, correct?

I'm just trying to understand your thought process here.

is your sister hot?

Kek she's really not
Last time I saw her she was a land whale

Yo man. I'd suggest you take some MDMA and talk to someone about your problems. That shit is legit the only affective treatment to severe PTSD

The thought of taking drugs terrify me
What demons would come out if I was off my tits on anything, Christ

So Sup Forums who can tell me what it's like to have a normal childhood?
I'm a free Grey unworldly spiritual transcendental Witch because ... My transcendental life gave me powers to heal my psychoses and heal my paranoia even that I broke my 27 years of curse which a jealous worm with his mother and the help of the occult made the world to believe the opposite of what I am and biggest filthiest lie about me that I’m a homosexual because even when I was cursed I fucked much more females than the jealous cocksucker that gave me the curse in 1988 because I was fucking a lot of girls and the worm had only one ugly girl with a few years relationship with that girl and he was so frustrated jealous that he get to the weak witch of a mother of him and the rest of the story A 27 YEARS OF AN EVEN UNKNOWN HELLISH LIFE FOR LIL HOE SATAN and you know how I broked my curse??? First with a lot of transcence meditations then with a transcendental living and finally being transcendence and using my subconsciousness toget with my high or superconsciousness was enough power to kill the power of the occultisch curse so now I’m just evolving daily with a transcendental living I get my third eye and sixth sense because they are my transcendence Wiicca gifts together with the burning passion for knowledge and wisdom to know how people animals and plants feels and the biggest knowledge and love that I’ve got for myself that mades me to be almost always on my best version
Cause I’m in a very nice mood today I’m gonna give you something out from my book “ Transcendental Meditation” of the famous Guru Maharishi who died a few years ago any- religion, transcendence refers to the aspect of a god’s nature and power which is wholly independent of the material universe, beyond all physical laws.

itt: faggots

This is going to sound cold, but your parents' failures do not define who you are.
You are yourself. You can try to get in touch with your siblings -- but even then, there comes a point that if they don't want to stay in contact, let them be and move on.
You are you. Yes, it sucks you got discharged from the military. Have you applied for disability benefits?

nah, not much to worry about with mdma. until you get a better handle on what happened to you and how you perceive yourself i'd stay away from things like lsd or ayahuasca. eventually those might be important for you.

in terms of books, i wish i had more to offer, but happiness doesn't sell well, if you know what i mean haha. people want strife and suffering. peter medawar (a nobel prize winning immunologist) wrote about his childhood. even something as stupid as the chronicles of narnia.

my childhood in the scheme of things was pretty good. my mother tried really hard to set the conditions for happiness. things like making sure we all ate together at least once a day, taking the time to mediate disputes, little family rituals (we played a particular board game with particular music every christmas). she'd make sure we went to camp in the summers, got involved in the school band in jr high and high school. there was a lot of subtle guidance and help, too. she'd cut out important ideas or sayings and tape them up to the mirrors in the washroom. it was an indirect way of guiding us, giving us perspective without it being in your face. that kind of stuff sits with you for a long time, knowing that somebody is concerned about your direction, your beliefs, what happens to you. we all need it, really bad.

This is contrasted with immanence, where a god is said to be fully present in the physical world and thus accessible to creatures in various ways. In religious experience transcendence is a state of being that has overcome the limitations of physical existence and by some definitions has also become independent of it. This is typically manifested in prayer, séance, meditation, psychedelics and paranormal “visions”. It is affirmed in the concept of the divine in various religious traditions, and contrasts with the notion of a god, or the Absolute, existing exclusively in the physical order (immanentism), or indistinguishable from it (pantheism). Transcendence can be attributed to the divine not only in its being, but also in its knowledge. Thus, a god may transcend both the universe and knowledge (is beyond the grasp of the human mind).Although transcendence is defined as the opposite of immanence, the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Some theologians and metaphysicians of various religious traditions affirm that a god is both within and beyond the universe (panentheism); in it, but not of it; simultaneously pervading it and surpassing it. Everything can get expired but everything is replaceable!!! Except me because who can replace a purest unworldly free grey transcendental spiritual witch the most aythentic original high developed powerful fearless bravest loner maverick or an unorthodox or independent open-minded, a being or creature or entity or substance that is an extremely hot and intense existence like me tell me who can replace me???

I don't need to I make enough money at my job
Fuck you're a lucky bastard that sounds amazing

The one and only real and truth Grey▲† King, from the Grey Angels =7 or 567 or an interjacent substance in the bright darkness or Gothic Prince and Witch I set the devil anytime I want checkmate Even more easy than a piece of cake The one and only one of a king Grey▲† King,or Mesial Grey Essence = O8 or the bright mesial essence of the mesial darkness my full worthy favorite timeless number seven … Ich möchte ein Eisbär sein Im kalten Polar Dann müsste ich nicht mehr schrein Alles wär so klar Eisbärn müssen nie weinen I want to be a polar bear In the cold polar Then I would not cry anymore Everything would be so clear Polar bears don’t need to cry.

Soooo your fucking your mom?

Sorry about your childhood OP. But it seems that you are doing alright, that means you are strong.

Gray magic (also spelled magick) is magic that is not performed for specifically beneficial reasons, but is also not focused towards completely hostile practices It is seen as falling in a continuum between white and black magic. It is also called neutral magic. But most of all the pursuit of grey magic is a psychological magic if the skies are grey many people get depressed so for a grey magician is it a small trick to make a person to feel depressed he doesn’t even to use his voice because if he let his grey energy and spread it can cause enough depressions

there was dark stuff, too, but probably nothing to compare with what you went through. it's incredible and sad how shitty some people get treated as kids. pretty fucked. keep your head up, brother. even some of the hostile comments are right. what you went through dictated who you are up to now, but it doesn't have to define you into the future.

Jesus christ man, how the fuck you got through it? If you did suicide i think god wouldve still forgiven you

There is no such thing as a "normal" childhood. Grow some balls and quit looking for pity, only you can decide your future and fix your life

Don't be happy with unuseful brainwashing expensive things because they're not gonna make you happy enjoy first from any moment and slowly you gonna be happy and love those little free things who are huge as mountains like having almost daily a walk around your cities or environments to watch the perfect body shapes from females to experience animals to sit on a bench from a square and watching passers by enjoying the cutest smile of a baby to be kind with children and respecting the elderly because their stories are not from this world anymore so you can learn from them respect love and compassion enjoy the sun rays which makes you glad and disappear the stress going for a walk in the woods to inhale the most healthy oxygen and many many other little free things which are huge as mountains but start to live a real original honest true and righteous life so you can learn about the perfect life

>it seems that you are doing alright, that means you are strong.
much strength. such motivation. great advice. wow

checkmate atheists

>whats it like to have a normal childhood
i dont think any of us here had a normal childhood, there are people on here who probably even had it worse than you. You are one of the lucky ones who was able to get his life together even after such a harsh childhood. look man, you a got a girl, you got a child and nothing else should matter to you much right now. you could go see a therapist but wait a couple years and you wont have those emotional problems anymore either

Oh I came very close a few times

Pretty much this

It's the best time and the highest moment for a line from a very powerful imposing massive high-minded noble spirit because it's the highest authentic spirit that's the most original unbreakable mighty fountainhead spirit because this peculiar spirit came many times back actually since the creation of life in this world first as a multi gender cell or prehistoric macrobiotic lifeform and it remember the life of the Spartan Eftapsixos 357 BC which was banished out the Spartan Villain because he was a weirdo for the Spartans because he loved poems philosophy partying and he was a ladies man who refused to have sex with a male and doesn't was a great warrior so Eftapsixos had to live for the rest of his life in a cave in his loner loneliness but the Spartans came many times to the cave from Eftapsixos to ask him advice about financial things domestic problems relationships and music but Eftapsixos died on his 58 alone in his cave at a night SO NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES MORE I NEED TO RETURN I'LL STAY ALWAYS A LONEST LONESOME LONLY LONER THE ONE AND ONLY FREE UNWORLDLY TRANSCENDENCE SPIRITUAL GREY WITCH or The one and only real and truth Grey▲† King, from the Grey Angels =7 or 567 or an interjacent substance in the bright darkness or Gothic Prince and Witch cause I set the devil anytime I want checkmate Even more easy than a piece of cake.

>there are people on here who probably even had it worse than you
That would require the OP to remove his own head from the inside of his rectum, in order for him to see it.

inb4 OP's wife divorces him and takes his kid with her. Then the circle will be complete

I'm betting my left testicle on that

OP, i may not have had as rough a childhood as you, but ive gone through some other pretty fucked up shit. all i can tell you from my experience is to bow your head. go find help man,dont bottle it all up, and you should definitely try talking to your girl about your problems, an. open up, thank her for her patience so far, but tell her about how u feel like u cant move on... trust me, if u share how u feel with her she'll feel more in touch with u and it does a lot of other good

Lol cry some faggot. Dad died in jail, met him once. Mom was a klepto hooker. I grew up between heroin needles and the rotting dicks of the guys fucking my mom (our place was just one room).Last time I saw her was 7 years ago. Big bro got shanked by some nigs. Little bro is actually doing good for himself.

This guy is worthy of far more respect than the OP and his bitchy attempt to cry for attention itt.

Samefag

>implying

Congrats you can use a computer and phone or MS paint

>op is fucked in the head due to issues

>I HAVE THE BEST PLAN EVUR

>LETS HAVE A KID, SURELY HAVING A FUCKED UP PARENT WONT MESS UP THE KID

The cycle continues..

My kid is sheltered from my issues
For all she knows I'm the happiest dad in the world and give her all the happiness I never had

just like you were, till shit fell apart

>rough childhood
>needing attention

Pick one you spineless faggot you are weak.

Fucking true

Erm...rough childhood then?

I wouldn't know what normal is, ive been in and out of rehab since i was 11

Stay strong bro