Be hungry

>be hungry
>decide to order a pizza from my favorite pizza hut
>it comes 15 minutes after the online ETA so when I answered the door I was already in a foul mood
>hey man that'll be 18.95$
>hand over a 20
>immediately after receiving it he tried to walk off
>uhh my change??
>dude gives me this hesitant look
>condescendingly he starts talking down to me
>look man I know times are tough but there are alot of good people out there really depending on these tips
>slammed the door in his face the second he put the money in my hand and immediately sprinted to my phone
>called the restaurant and asked to speak to the manager
>told him that the driver got in my face and tried to intimidate me for a tip and that I would be leaving a terrible yelp review
>dude immediately starts apologizing and let's me know that it's the employees 3rd infraction and they will have to let him go
>had a hearty kek whilst enjoyin my pizza
Has anyone else had to deal with these entitled pizza fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=030_1421237536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf im voting for hillary now

This. I make that $.1.05 by sneezing. How fucking goyim can you be?

have u even met her hmm didnt think so lel

It's about the attitude he had not the amount of money

yeah ill have some dubs thanks

XDDDDDDDDDD

I think it's seriously shitty when people working for tips take it for granted that they get your change. I usually tip really well because as a former bartender/server I know how it is, but fuck anyone who presumes that I'm going to give them a dime of my money without specifically aproving it first.

Who the fuck pays 18 fucking dollars for a single pizza?

your a fucking trumpet

I used to be a driver. I never blamed the customer. He was an asshole. I would get mad at the company for not paying me for using my car, new tires, oil change, brakes, higher insurance cost etc. etc. So I quit. All drivers need to quit to make the pizza companies realize they should provide cars or pay the drivers higher than minimum wage . Idiotic fucking job really.

Ordered copypasta

>entitled pizza fucks

i kek'd

heres your (You)

funny bait

Repost, saw this earlier.

>oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg

Jesus Christ op make a goddamn original thread or just lurk. quit shitposting the same thing over and over again.

Put me in the reddit screencap. You're so original!

I get that sentiment, but you might as well have posted that yelp review. Obviously your Jimmies got rustled. You'll be a happier person if you don't get so personally involved.

how bout you stop browsing Sup Forums for a day you humongous loser LOL

TL DR grow some fuking balls faggot

> 20 min late
> not having change ready
> not shutting the hell up

Deserved.

Lol. This thread has been posted every day of every month of every year for the past 8 years. I don't think it will matter of I leave for a day or a month. Someone will repost this drivel, and it's still an unoriginal shitpost.

>Buying into copypasta

Dubby dubs tells it like it is.

They used to have delivery trucks back in the day.

OP tries to pretend this happened and that it was like a Jared-esque type of situation.

Doesn't talk about the shit the delivery peeps get.

However also doesn't talk about the fact the US allows this mandatory bullshit tipping in various states, because they don't wan't the owners or franchise owners to pay more money in salary.

Yeah America why do you pay the salary for most delivery guys and waiting staff? Are you that brainwashed into thinking it is the right thing to do?

No wonder the US is 69% overweight, with 35% being obese of that 69%. You are too busy sitting down feeding on the junk given to you, while watching your FOX news etc.

Also this is why most will vote for Trump, because they are brainwashed again into thinking the US is constantly under attack, and somehow Islam is the reason for everything bad. But yeah ignore all the non-Muslim terrorist attacks in the US since it's independence.

No wonder the world laughs at the majority of Americans.

NOT ALL though, there is some clever non-brainwashed Americans left, but they are dwindling in numbers.

Wake up Americans.

Delivery driver here we keep track of what houses tip and don't. Rest assured from my experience every pizza you get from there is gonna come with some extra toppings of ball sweat and boogers.

yea thats bullshit

>speaking to the manager

OP is a faggot.

It's funny how few people even bother to call out bait anymore, sense 99.999999% of Sup Forums is bait.

Tipping is dumb in my opinion. I agree with asia that they get paid for service, tipping is not and should not ever be expected or adhered to

Lol OP enjoy snots and cum in your food if you dont wana pay the driver just drive and go get it you lonely fat loser

Oh, it's this thread again.

It's true. This is some old ass copypasta

Of course they change the words a little from week to week, but this exact thread has literally been posted over9000 times

One time I ordered pizza at domino's and this bitchy blonde was bitchy and I complained.
>got $25 gift card

There was also one time the pizza delivery driver tried to steal like 22 cents

Sense vs Since

You must be mexican or a nigger son.

it doesnt get posted ev-er-y-day

Then move to asia.

nigger mist likely

mexicans know two languages most of the time

niggers cant even master the one they were raised with

You're a sociopathic piece of shit and an entitled cunt. That is all.

What do you think the "b" of Sup Forums stands for?

Guess some folks still like bait

>what is hyperbole

But it probably does

stale pasta. Is your life dead ?

I hole-heartedly agree with you, but allow me to play doubles advocate. Posts like these are a diamond dozen.etc

Just yesterday I was In a bar. Didn't tip the bartender because he was pissy little gay boy that threw away my nachos when I was on the smoke porch. I cussed him out and venomously called him a faggot in front of everybody then left. I think It sorta crushed his day.

Shitpost?

Bait is a relatively new maymay so it obviously wasn't named for that

>internet_badass.gif

>entitled
>cries like buttbabys when he doesn't get a single bill back

Well this jew wasn't hard to spot.

i worked at a shit pizza outlet before. some older divorced guy who was like 42 at the time with a teenage daughter (so he is pissed in life by default) went on a delivery and got short changed like that and he said "no tip? oh thanks." and he got reported just like you did to that guy. he got written up and stormed out. fucker would get mad at us at work too for no reason other than ageism.

you did the right thing, op. report their asses.

>"probably"

>implying

>be delivery driver
>on the constant search for change
>just gave up eventually and just kept 4 quarters
>people ask for change
>I end up tipping them
>I know they are playing OPs game
>smile leave
>I see them in a couple of weeks
>same game, same players
>last I would ever see of them. Seems they would rather change pizza places than face the shame of some min wage cuck giving them 12 cents

I wasn't trying to prove something, I was just a greasy teenager that didn't have his shit together.

If you go look at the archive, I bet 100 internets you can find more than 365 instances of this same thread in less than a year.

america is pretty fucked up that everyone expects a tip anyway
i've never tipped in my life and have no intentions of doing so

>Ernest will never forget the day Jared came to the autoshop
>Jared delivered pizza
>Ernest and the faggot factory called up to get him to come back with the $7 tip they didn't give him
>Record it when they get back
>Jared explains why give me 2 $5 when you could have kept one and ask for $2 change with the other
>He leaves, mexibitch mentions with her foot "I'll put this up your ass" as Jared leaves
>Fat mexicunt "I want his work number, I want his manager, I want this motherfucker done, I want him fired."
>Ernest with the Roving eye decides this will be funny to put on Youtube
>Hell breaks loose when Liveleak get it...

*1 day later*

>F&R Autos is receiving massive hate from everywhere
>Jared has a gofund me page and made close to $32k in money
Was a good week in the history of my life

liveleak.com/view?i=030_1421237536

shit I remember this and all the funny reviews man, the best one was someone being Bret Hart reviewing the business.

"I was expecting the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be. But the workers were spiteful and they all deserved the sharpshooter"

it's amazing to think that was just last year, seems longer.

>Had a hearty kek whilst enjoying my pasta
Fix'd

When I was a "generous" college student, I would go to the local pizza joint and pick up my pizza myself.
Now I just buy pizzas from the grocery store and cook them myself.

Newfag. THE original Sup Forums thread had the word bait used multiple times. Shit like dubs didn't come until later.

Disgusting

>show up buzzed off a blackberry 211 malt liquor
>first delivery
>arrive, can't see shit in dark
>get out
>drop the fucking pizza
>ohshitniggermypizza.jpeg
>go back to car
>pizzas fucked
>try to "fix" pizza
>go back to house, ring bell
>apologize about delay, lie that pizza fell on floor of my car when light turned red and I hit my brakes
>act distraught
>this one won't do, go back and remake
>get remake, deliver
>next day, get $50 tip plus a notecard thanking me for my honesty
>the fucking irony
Lied while drunk on the job, got a $50 tip for being honest

This will never make it to shitty Reddit

Its a big fucking pizza.

thats what the Nazis said to the Jews when he opened the oven door and pointed inside.

and they fell for it every time
hahahahaha

this guy

Shiiiiiiitttt son I nearly forgot about this.. it was indeed an awesome few days this ran for.

I looked on F&R Auto stuff on the net, they still are getting fucked.

I'd be more pissed to pay 19 dollars for a fucking pizza that tastes like shit because I'm assuming america