Rekt Thread

rekt Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/horrible-isis-new-3-point-black-gunshots-to-head-and-3-behadings-video.htm
theync.com/brand-new-shotgun-execution-by-isis-slow-motion-added.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

contributin

This is very close to where I live, and the dhl truck literally works from out of my previous wokplace (dhl warehouse).

Graphic, but probably a humane death, don't think the guy had any time to suffer.

>Braking
Dun goof'd

>the school bag
:(

Dont worry you poofta they all survived

Why are you being rude to me? :(

crazy, Never seen anything like this. Those terrorist fucks sure got a sense of style. But what a bunch of scum bags.

Source?

Dang. I never noticed a "bobblehead" effect before. NEAT.

Ahhh.. Britain...

Nice quads

so its fake? i'm confused

Wait, wtf happened? where did that tire come from?

Wait, is this actually real?
It looks fake as fuck.

From the old white car to the right of the motorcycle

Real.

The fake you're talking about is low caliber movie headshots you're accustomed to faggot, join the military and kill some people.

That moment when you know ur fucked.

hey guys pls post this one with a guy on scooter hitting multiple cars and falling into the big hole.This one is brilliant but i didnt managed to save. It was in previous rekt thread. Thx

except being captured by terrorists, proboably tortured in advance and seeing the people before him suffering the same fate, nah, probably not.

Ok mr tough guy on the internet, I bet I'll do closeup executions like that if i join the military golly gee i can't wait i already registered

wen u nut n she stil sukn

thats the face I make when i remember cringy moments from my life

Okay, if you actually have first-hand combat experience from shooting someone so close that the compressed air from the muzzle blast actually makes the victim's skin flatter like that from the inside out, then you should probably stop executing people.

Also, my country isn't at war. Only losers and retards join the military.

KNEES WEAK ARMS ARE HEAVY

this?

How is that rekt he is going to allah, that is anything but rekt he is getting the "Middle Eastern Treatment"

whats going on

yes. thank you user

Is that an underground nuclear detonation ?

What in the actual Fuck?

nah it's nerve gas

underground weapons test, possibly nuclear

I flatulated.

Kekd so hard

Appears legit.

I've never shotgun'd someone in the head, but I was pretty fucking close with my M4.

this
It's clips from various underground nuke tests

Underground nuclear testing.

Looks like they both made it.

the bitch woulda ended up dead after i beat her

HERES THE VID HOMOS

theync.com/horrible-isis-new-3-point-black-gunshots-to-head-and-3-behadings-video.htm

Your all fat pussys

HERES ANOTHER ONE FAGGETS

theync.com/brand-new-shotgun-execution-by-isis-slow-motion-added.htm

Mfw

appearantly getting shotgunned in the face turn you into maissie williams

gravity 404 error

I don't care what your opinion on the military is I wasn't in it.
My first hand experience with close quarter firearms stems from my work as an armed driver, my boss has bodyguards more heavily armed than I am, but I've killed six assholes in self defense working for him. Good money.

This is a good thread

kek

Do a backflip
>absolute kek

>when dat kush hits you

It actually styled his hair better.

the big twist is that there are two different cars hitting two different people in this gif

praise /b

Lava man!

>let me just quickly zip in to a lane in to which I cannot see

The most satisfying kek

Didn't think that one through

>webm
>filename
you owe me my sides user

I don't catch it

HFW

also I think it's fake. they prob. didn't bury him.

KRAKATOA

it's real dog

Why does she keep doing it over and over?

>rekt thread
>posts gore

It's reversed you fucking idiot. They rescued the dog. Holy fuck you are so stupid, an hero.

unless you have a full video of it, I doubt it.

how would it be reversed? we dont have time machines, dumbass.

>not naming file a sign from above

holy fucking. I didn't notice that!

Yeah I've seen this similar occurance in many other gifs...

Image board, posts image.

KYS

7.8, poor landing.

Why the hell does this remind me of Tetsuo transforming into a baby blob?

>COMING THROUGH
filename kek

>Yoga Flame

Fucking kek...They're showing flash backs of his life and all, when will they start to send scripts to hollywood?

i saw this video of a big black african guy with a club made out of a tree trunk, comically trying to swing it down onto this smaller african guy while running through a street. it would make a comical thunk sound everytime he missed but he kept chasing him. eventually, the smaller black guy hit a corner and slowed down, thats when the tree club came smashing down on his head. he crumpled to the floor and proceeded to get further rekt. it was so cartoonish but real, i couldnt help but find it hilarious. it was on bestgore or someshit. i wish i could watch that video one more time.

[Niggers]

TripLord demands blood

This one nails it though

dindu nuffin

nigger detected

Flashbacks?
As in, his last words and crime he was punished for?

What a massive host of memories and flashbacks you fucking cuck.

>yeah let's just stop here on the freeway and get out of our cars and not pay attention to oncoming cars approaching at high speeds

Oh man, kek