Refugees in Germany: We dont wanna work, we are Guests of Merkel

Refugees in Germany: We dont wanna work, we are Guests of Merkel

krone.at/oesterreich/ein-euro-jobs-verweigert-wir-sind-merkels-gaeste-fluechtlinge-in-d-story-525675

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawes_Plan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck man this makes me sad.

Kill em all.

i hope merkel is put on trial for treason

the german people don't deserve this shit. they have been paying for years and years.. west paying for east, germany propping up failing eurozone fags..

Are you guys retarded ofcthis is irinic Merkal has nothing to do w. Austria

Its interdasting how many non-german conservatives think anyone cares about their nonexistent opinions on here

>making people work for 1€ per hour
>refugees dont have any work permits so they cant participate in the open market and this is literly the only option they get
>forced labor

if you support this you dont belive in the basic rules of every major country on this planet.

would you work for 1€/1 dollar an hour?

>tfw German
In their defense, they want them to clean the streets and shit for 1€/hour.
Would you do shit work like that for 1€/hour?
Kinda sounds like slavery to be honest. As a German, I like this of course, but if I was them, I wouldn't want to do it either.

refugees are right. Fuck germany and all its cancer

Cuckmany

Penis

They should be fuckin GRATEFUL they got a fuckin chance to work without being scared of bombs and bullets every day. Yet they act like entitled cunts. How in the fuckin blue hell of faggots can you support them?

Bitches get money for nothing and can add this money to it ... every fucking faggot here gets money and/or foodmarks to life a liveworth life... this shit is just a bonus

>krone.at
>passt scho

Give that opportunity to some german homeless guy and see how unfair he'll think that is.

i think they should fuck off then

we've got those 1euro jobs for atleast 12 years for unemployed people so why should those niggers get a better treatment than us, kevin?

They make way more money than 1€/h by begging on the streets and then they spend it on booze

I'm sure Germany has a higher minimum wage than that.

not with all those gipsies everywhere tbh
you wont find a german begger here

The homeless in germany receive welfare

>In order to do this they created voluntary jobs which included a nominal payment of £18 for 20 hours work.

Yeah I would tell them to fuck off too.

I would not only work, I'd suck your dick hourly for one euro

it creates another sub class in the country there are already unemployed people who work for 1 € and get money from the state but these people get even less and work for 1 €

its a dangerous precedent and would make it easier for right wing politics to cut down on wages

if you are unemployed and dont find work you get "forced" to take 1€ jobs there difference between them and refugees are that they get there housing payed + 350€ on top while refugees dont get to participate in the job market and dont have the option of choosing housing

>thats just couse your gay

But you're not a nigger refugee are you?

Merkel needs to be hung. She's the biggest populist in Europe, but because she appeals to the lefties she gets awards instead of scorn. Legit the worst leader of Germany since the war.

>would you work for 1€/1 dollar an hour?

I have. Because the government demanded it from me during my unemployment. They don't work for 1€. They work for 1€ on top of all the shit they already get. For free. Without ever having paid taxes, or their family ever having paid taxes. A lot of these fuckers even get a free house. They'd have to work years for free in order to pay back all the costs that have gone into them.

Fuck off with this kindergarten understanding of economy.

>voluntary jobs
They're forced jobs, not voluntary

cleaning streets is one of the best jobs ever.

Well, the minimum wage explicitly is for everyone, including foreigners.
So, either change the law or pay them what the law says

Bro I'm straight. I wouldn't even get a boner while sucking or getting fucked. The thing is I'd rather spend time sucking cocks than sacking bottles

my point is that they are work slaves.
let them take part in the economy and choose there jobs or dont let them work at all.

>its a dangerous precedent and would make it easier for right wing politics to cut down on wages

You mean like importing millions of unskilled workers when there's already massive youth unemployment, especially in unskilled labour? Or like increasing taxes to pay for what is effectively an ideological hobby of the establishment?

And if we're arguing equal treatment, they should all be sent back. They're here as "refugees". But they aren't. They're economic migrants. It's perfectly fine to turn away economic migrants.

minimum wage is 8,50€ but we have 1€ jobs for people without jobs who want free money from the state so they have to do something for that.
But in the end of month they'll get some money added and have about 850€ and they don't even have to pay rent with that money the goverment pays their rent.

And MY point is that this is standard practice for anyone who is unemployed. Why is this policy suddenly bad when it's about immigrants? Why do these fuckers constantly get to negotiate terms that are set in stone for the rest of the world?

If they don't like it, they can go back home. The rest of us don't have that choice.

I would, but I'm Mexican so...

While minimum wage is 8.50, that also means you have to pay all your taxes, your living, your food, insurances and so on.

Refugees get all that for free. They could show how thankful they are for having their asses saved from getting killed by working for 1.05 as "pocket money" while they still get all benefits for free which a german citizen has to pay for.

No wonder more and more people are hating refugees and get violent. Politicians like Merkel fucked that one up good and proper

>would you work for 1€/1 dollar an hour?

Yup. At this point I'd work for free just for the experience. I actually sent out numerous applications stating that I'm willing to work for experience but no bites. Fucking Finland.

/thread

unemployed people with work permit can get a job and add value to the economy

the refugees dont get to take part in the econemy the jobs they get paid 1€ for would normaly be part of the economy so they literly destroy jobs if they dont get to choose and participate in the market like every other workforce in the country

>having their asses saved

The only thing these fuckers were saved from were the rafts that they sink themselves so the taxi service picks them up.

It should be illegal to masquerade as a refugee. And it should be punished with hard labour.

i would never work for one euro, i would take it from the ritch in one hour

Taking into consideration they also get FREE housing and FREE food, aswell as being away from war and having a basic job I'd be really fucking gratefull!

fuck off achmed

because refugees are legally not allowed to have a normal job, whereas "regular" unemployed people legally can have a normal job

That is the issue

Migrants, user. They're migrants.

And nobody makes that same argument for the unemployed who can't find work. I mean, it's a decent argument, but that's not what this discussion is about. It's not the central issue. The central issue is that these bastards are not here to contribute. They're just going to fill up the ghettoes some more, commit more crime, refuse to adapt, and vote for radical leftists who will promise them more free shit. This is just another indication of their overt hostility towards us.

And why should we accept hobbyist politicians flooding our lands with our enemies?

Then they should be grateful they get some kind of work, shouldn't they?

what is your education?
(let me guess, gender studies)

Just kidding, but I'm almost finished with my studies and I am scared that the same happens to me
Therefore, I feel you

Guests go home again

The german underclass is already fucking angry. Some families where thrown out of their houses so refugees can move in. Schools have their rooms occupied by them so no more sports.

Imagine you work everyday to struggle to just survive and raise your kids, while some one who claims to be threatened gets everything for free?

You ever had to deal with german bureaucracy as a german citizen? You get fucked up in the ass and still have to be thankful. Refugees complain about pointless shit and everybody gets humble

if you dont let them try there own luck in the job market and work for what they get and work there way up the market ladder they will be in ghettoes

the central problem is if you dont give let them take part they take away from the whole without contributing and if you use them as sub class of workers you effectivly created the ghettoes yourself for them

Should they be grateful? Yes!

But that does not mean that they law clearly states, that they are entitled to the minimum wage! And we should not start making exceptions in the enforcement of the law.

In conclusio: Change the fucking law

>using krone.at as a source of legitimate information
>may as well have called up the KKK or Neo-Nazi groups for the same information

Ignorant faggots will believe anything spoon fed to them.

>entitled to the minimum wage!
Tell that to all those on Hartz4 who would get no more support if they refuse a 1€ job.

>Ignorant faggots will believe anything spoon fed to them.
Yeah, because everything printed by someone who is not kissing your leftist asshole is a Nazi.
Sorry but you disqualified yourself for any futher discussion.

Your source is in Nazi. I don't speak Nazi. Try again with God's given language English

No one put a gun to their and told them to come to Germany.

kek

Me, shouting: "You Hartzer get no more support if you refuse a 1 Euro job!"

The us bailed out Germany

to their what? TO THEIR WHAT?

THE SUSPENSE...

dream on retard the US made the the crisis 2008 they bailed nobody out but themselfs

>assumes I am a leftist because I do not share the same racist views
>assumes more assumptions
>assumptions of assumptions
>Y2J

I am not left or right, I choose to investigate/look into things before believing any old bullshit.

This is something English and American peeps need to do more, before spouting their ignorant rubbish everywhere.

Working for less than 8,50€ is illegal in Germany. So they have every right to refuse this shitty work.

Congrats user, you just showed everybody here that you have no fucking idea about another country. Retard.

...screamed the stable boy .

>This is something English and American peeps need to do more, before spouting their ignorant rubbish everywhere.
Ich bin aber kein Ami oder Bobby.

Mich kotzt es nur an daß jedes auch nur im entferntesten kritische Wort gleich mit der Nazikeule geknüppelt wird.
Wenn ich die Flüchtingspolitik kritisiere bin ich ein Nazi? Dann ist es eben so, was soll's?

>has no fucking clue

your innocent view at reality is so cute

> idiot thinking I'm talking about 2008

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawes_Plan

this one just needs to change his angle a little bit to evolve in to a real german

Ich bin Deutscher du Spacko. Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten.

Your sentence doesn't even make sense. Nothing is innocent about my "view", seeing how those are the fucking laws you cockgobbling retard. Back to Sup Forums and the_donald with you where you can eat shit up that has no empirical foundation.

I am Scottish, not German.

But lets see what Google Translate says...

"
but I'm not a Yank or Bobby.

It pisses me only that each critical even remotely word is bludgeoned equal with the Nazi lobe.
If I criticize the Flüchtingspolitik I'm a Nazi? Then so be it, so what?"

Broken German and Broken English....

Must be Canadian.

Der Typ hat "nur" gesagt, dass die Krone rechtspopulistisch ist, er hat nicht gesagt, dass du ein Nazi bist

Es ist schon interessant wie viele Leute es lieben, Martyrer zu sein (eine von vielen Gemeinsamkeiten von AFDlern und Moslems)

krone is one of the worst populist newspapers in austria.

if you take anything they write seriously, you're a fucking idiot. they're writing this kind of headline because they know it's controversial and that's the only thing they want.

for example, they're posting graphs like pic related.
it's supposed to show the recipients of welfare in austria. on the left side it looks like the number of refugees are close to austrian citizens when it comes to claiming welfare.
right side is the correct ratio.

tl;dr source is more than questionable.

aww, right wing cucks got BTFO

so sad kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Like I was saying krone.at you may as well ask the Neo-Nazis for the information they post on that site.

It is like the Daily Mail in the UK, full of controversial bullshit that isn't fact or truth.

Because all the English and some Welsh and Scottish window lickers want to believe they are the superior race and protestantism is the one and only true religion.

Fucking idiots.. will be glad when we in Scotland get our 2nd referendum vote and get rid of the English. Fucking parasites the majority of them.

They cry about unemployment and benefits, but it is the fucking EDL, BNP etc members who are the benefit scroungers and work shy fuck tards.

Bist du behindert?
Ich hab gesagt du hast keine Ahnung weil es sehr wohl legal ist für unter 8,50€ zu arbeiten.
Schonmal von 1€ jobs gehört du verstrahlter autist?

implying America isn't great at the moment

what's wrong with the dad? Did his parents throw him up in the air one time more often than they did catch him?

and now tell that refugees.

/bread

Ja und?
90% aller Zeitungen und jeder öffentliche Kanal in Deutschland ist linkspopulistisch.
Das ist kein Argument du Zecke und verpisst euch nach Somalia wenn ihr bock auf Anarchie habt.

Verpiss dich zurück nach Pr0gramm du Pissnelke.

DIE MUSEL!!!!

1€ jobs stehen im direkten Widerspruch zum eingeführten Mindestlohn. Wenn du das nicht begreifen kannst oder willst hilft bei dir nur noch die Gaskammer.

Und vielleicht solltest du dich mal fragen wer von den 1€ jobs profitiert. Nämlich nicht der Abdul aus Syrien oder der Bernd der seit 5 Jahren Arbeitslos ist, sondern die fucking Wirtschaft. Also hör doch mal auf denen den Schwanz zu lecken.

But it isn't.

With 19.5 trn $ national debt, with interest due to them being loans... that's right your government took out loans to pay for your failing healthcare, emergency services etc.

And it is worse when Americans have no idea what their national debt is or what it is. They think it is money owed to them or money owed to other countries... it is so fucking sad..

Then they cry about GDP being the highest... which means nothing in terms of the National Debt as the GDP is what profits the companies in America had made that year, nothing to do with the government or the national debt.

Then the national debt is paid by taxes, but majorly the taxation of the working populace.

Which is fucking stupid, since they get a high % of it back in rebates... which makes no sense in fucking taxing people in the first place.

And businesses with the profits pay little taxation, and even less if Trump gets in, are making the real money alongside the banks.

And they will either vote in Trump or Clinton, both of which will end up spending even more making the rich richer and the poor even poorer.

America needs to vote for an independent party or the greens, as those will make sure money is spent correctly and taxation is fair and is put towards good use.

The same goes for Hillary.
I don't get the joke.

Ich glaube langsam Du bist wirklich so blöd und gar kein Troll

Mein Beileid

>Zecke
>linksgrün!!!!!

Alter halt die Fresse du drecksossi. Und zahl mir meinen Soli zurück anstatt ihn für Sterni auszugeben und in Spielos zu verzocken.

Huso.

OB DU BEHINDERT BIST!!!

Poor taste.

If anything pay more but cut the hrs. This is like throwing salt on a wound.

ich kann deine Argumentation nicht nachvollziehen

Weil 90% der Medien linkspopulistisch sind bist du ein Nazi? Häh?

Außerdem bin ich selber nicht links, sondern nur an Semantik interessiert.
Ich denke viele Probleme die es in Deutschland mit Links/Rechts Nazi usw gibt, gibt es weil Leute aneinander vorbeireden und nur das hören wollen was sie wollen

Ja, meins auch. Volldepp.

Wenn du den rechtlichen und sozialen Widerspruch darin nicht siehst tust du mir Leid.

Aber Hauptsache deutsche Tugenden vertreten, was? ARBEITEN! UND NICHT FRAGEN STELLEN!

Und jetzt leck meine Eier.

>And they will either vote in Trump or Clinton, both of which will end up spending even more making the rich richer and the poor even poorer.
>America needs to vote for an independent party or the greens, as those will make sure money is spent correctly and taxation is fair and is put towards good use.

I totally agree on that part

I was stationed in Germany for 2 yrs. They are smarter than this.

>1€ jobs stehen im direkten Widerspruch zum eingeführten Mindestlohn

Hier behauptet er noch dass es keine 1€ Jobs gibt

>Und vielleicht solltest du dich mal fragen wer von den 1€ jobs profitiert

Und hier im nächsten Satz ist er überzeugt das 1€ Jobs existieren und fährt fort mit einer indirekten Frage.

Unterschicht.

Oh Gott.
Halt mal dein Autismus in grenzen und hör kurz auf shore zu ballern du Hippie.
Deine Aussage war trotzdem FALSCH.
Und ich hab keine Ahnung was programm sein soll.

Clinton with the dick was awesome for the economy, Obama brought the country back from a cliff. I will keep voting for the Dems thank you

Ich komm aus Pauli du verjunkte Zecke.

Hast du Textverständnis nicht in der Schule gelernt? Sag mal, wie rotzeblöde bist du eigentlich, mal ernsthaft?

>steht im Widerspruch
>Widerspruch
>nicht es existiert nicht

Bitte bring dich einfach um.

Yep, shame it will never happen.

Banks and Businesses will put the pressure down to ensure a republican or democrat being in the seat.