Any med/psychfags here?

any med/psychfags here?
i've been known to bang my head on walls and other hard surfaces such as books A LOT whenever i get REALLY angry, however i only do this in private.
is it true that banging your head actually lowers your thinking capacity and/or affects your mentality in some way?
i'm noticing a lack of empathy and severe agitation whenever changes in routine occur.
i recently banged my the back of my head (hard) on a wall and it left this mark.
when i banged my head i also felt a shock travel from the point of impact through the front of my head.
i tend to be antisocial and talk to myself a lot.
i tend to be anxious and afraid most of the time and i sometimes don't make eyecontact.
i'm worried that i may fit somewhere in the autism spectrum and/or i'm just a weird fuckhead.
before you ask, yes i do have plenty of friends.

Few weeks back i found a motor cycle helmet put it on and banged my head into stuff lol felt invincible.

god, reading this paragraph with all the typos genuinely make me think i'm autistic.

sounds fun

*makes
does trying to prove you're not autistic count as a sign of autism?

do brainfreezes count as cranial damage?
i'm asking seriously, Sup Forums, i'm genuinely worried.
my head still hurts.

you sound like you been reading too much "what is autism?"

lol your just wierd nuff said.

you sure?
the total amount of time spent into banging my head would probably be around 2-4 days

your just heavily into redesigning your bedroom? :P

>your

You probably have some degree of anxiety which is common in people of all ages. Hitting your head isn't gonna cause much trauma if any to your brain. Not enough to effect intelligence or anything like that. Now if your head was misshapen from the hits then maybe, but not from putting small dents in drywall. You can push on drywall with your fist and leave dents, it's not hard to damage.

grammar police fuck!

pretty sure after 2-4 days of consecutively banging my head would leave some sort of malformation

Self harm is extremely common. More than you'd think. It comes in many ways. Some cut, some smoke cigarettes, some get black out drunk, and you bang your head on shit.

And yes it can cause damage. Anything is possible but Id worry more about you developing severe mood disorders, especially if you give yourself a concussion.

The lack of empathy is probably more from the anxiety im going to guess you have.

You should probably go see a physician about this. Psychology has advanced enough as a field a family doctor can even help you. Even if they refer you to a clinical psychologist, thatd be great.

Most psychologists practice pop pseudoscience bullshit they dont even need a real degree for, thats why a doctor referral is best.

ever since the bang that caused the mark on the wall, i can't help but feel that something is... different.

Even if you did, it heals. The body is pretty good at that. Still going to stand by myself, and that other user. The cognitive problems youre having are more likely from anxiety and anger..
The emotions come from part of the brain that hasnt evolved or changed much since we were monkeys. When that guy is in overdrive, it drowns out your higher thinking a fair bit.

Pro football players get it all the time. But they get it because of numerous concussions so unless you're hitting your head hard enough to go cuncust (speeling) you should be alright. Even still it takes like 5+ concussions to start noticing problems

>smash head into stuff
>i'm worried that i may fit somewhere in the autism spectrum and/or i'm just a weird fuckhead.

ya think?

kek
are you sure?
i'm fairly certain physical damage heals faster than psychological damage...

Psychological damage is physical.

Thats the part people dont get. The brain is a physical organ.

When you say psychological in that sense thats more like ptsd or traumatic experience, but even thats not "damage". Its your learning system working just fine to teach you to be afraid of or avoid or react violently things that are bad.

Evolution didnt care if you were happy, just if you survive and fuck.

You are talking strict physical damage that can muddle the wires a bit.

And still, youre more likely experiencing symptoms of a mood disorder like anxiety.

Look forget this argument the important thing is you need a doctor.

phone's at 3% guys, i'm currently nowhere near a charger

thanks