London Olympics is better than rio and bejing

First of all London had a great opening ceremony.

London had Boris, while brazil and chinese dogs had nothing.
London is infact a better city than bejing and rio de janegro.

London was vibrant and colourful, while bejing was boring and rio was cuckold

Also the olympics were in a first world country that is 87% white

It was shit m8, get over it

It was shit m8, get over it.

Shitiposting and bait being put to one side, Britain did have an excellent Olympics. The opening ceremony was OK, nothing special really, but the atmosphere for the games themselves were GOAT. Almost every event was sold out and it felt like a real spectacle just watching it.

Beijing was leagues above both.
>mr. bean xd

only thing better about this one so far is the brasilian camera men and woman

Rio is definately the most colorful and vibrant out of those.

I hope North Korea handles the opening ceremony. If there's one thing they can do, it's a state sponsored celebration.

Sorry m8 but the ceremony was kitsch as fuck.
Other than that sure.

Don't forget James Bond m8.

>Everything is a disgusting shade of bright green: The games

The basketball court and gymnastics arena are some of the most disgusting venues I've seen in my life.

Sweden has Ikea and Muslims raping people, no one gives a fuck you dumb swede cuck

you ok bro?

50 cents shills brigading.
Hope paris gets the oylmpics

Get a grip, every event is plagued with empty seats and bored spectators doing Mexican waves. Even when the USA basketball team were on show there were tons of empty seats. Really embarassing.

Meanwhile you have protests and brasilians pictured burning Olympic merchandise. And then there's the terrible Olympic village conditions and people getting mugged everywhere.

It's one of the worst hosted Olympics ever (if not the worst?), as much as I still find it entertaining to watch.

People generally buy tickets for the finals/medal events. Nobody gives a shit about qualifying and heats.

Our national teams cleaned away from main stadium right after waking around 100m at opening ceremony because of Fukushima, tho Britain excused it was clerical error..

It was Queen there, so Britain treated our Olympians as of contaminated debris.

NEVER Forget man.

well to be fair it's the usa team but it's missing lebron and steph and many other stars so it's less interesting.

At least Rio had European colonists and African slaves and wasn't WE WUZ INDUSTRIAL TITANS N SHIEET like London

Beijing was the best. The feeling was electric, with stadiums packed and just insane amounts of spending for something that actually felt like a huge spectacle.

I still can't believe how shit Rio's opening was. 75% of it came down to that screen they had. The part with the random dancing in the middle was boring as shit.

Pretty much this

I went to Portugal/Honduras and Argentina/Algeria games yesterday and I was alone cursing the refs and the argentinians (along with a Argentinian trying to talk back)

It was a family environment the had absolutely nothing like a real soccer game atmosphere. It sucked.

The OC was alright, had many good parts and the soundtrack was great. The Games themselves were fantastic.

London had empty seats too.

>70036745
That might be, but Rio has samba, bundas, beaches and scenery. Even with all its flaws and shit, its colorful and vibrant.

I am pretty sure this idea came from ring of fire.