Good or overrated?

good or overrated?

I'm a rum drinker, only real rum is Stroh Rum 80% proof, you can't buy it in a lot of countries because it's proof is too high to be called a drink.

hey, that's pretty good.

>overrated
Nigger who cares, if it tastes alright and gets you drunk who gives a shit what other people think.
I love kraken, mix it with vanilla coke

Definitely good. Not too expensive, either.

its alright, not my favourite by far, definately belongs in the $40-50 price range

reddit tier alcohol

stroh isnt rum its rumverschnitt.

Spiced rum is shit tier

Real good rum is 21 yr old El Dorado

very nice

reddit meme, good one friend.

>pretending people on the internet are your friends
Typical redditor.

If this post is dubs, OP is permabanned

>pretending anonymous people on the internet have some reason to be dishonest to other anonymous people

Any trendy, hypermarketed booze that you fat kids heard about from frat boy magazines is garbage

It's really nice but I can't go past Sailor Jerry’s. Either Kraken or Sailor's if you want to stay in that price range. Of course there's better but the price hikes up.

>engaging in conversations you're not a part of because your parents were too poor to raise you right

see

>you fat kids heard about from reddit
ftfy

>herp derp, herp derp

Anyone who thinks this shit is good is a fucking idiot. "Oh I saw it on da commercial so I must like it." the only decent spiced rum is Sailor Jerry.

It's pretty good not a huge rum drinker but I like it a lot

He's right you know.

I like it, it's better than Captian, but sailor jerry is good too.

Favorite drinks
>rum and root beer
>rum and Dr Pepper
>rum and squirt (this one is surprisingly good)

What..
Is it 80% or 80 proof

Sailor Jerry ftw. Kraken is disgusting.

80 abv

Classy af

What's the point of having "the spirit of Austria" in English and the rest in some forest monkey vernacular?

The question you should be asking is "will this get me fucked up?" and the answer is yes

Don't embarrass yourself, half the words have the same English derivatives.

Spoken like a man who enjoys the finer
Things

What does that even mean? You need to get out more user

so would a cheap bottle a vodka. Maybe, just maybe, some people like the taste of rum and their main goal isn't to get shitfaced

A friend of mine was Jamaican he used to bring back a rum that was infused with cannabis.

Captain Morgan, Kraken etc are rums made by multinationals and full of chemicals and shit.

>Captain Morgan, Kraken etc are rums made by multinationals and full of chemicals and shit.

Yeah brah,

Well in that case theyre drinking wrong. Its alcohol, its produced specifically so you can get fucked up

This.
To the other user, no need to act so fancy

yes it's popular so it's shit

>80% proof

I used to buy this when i lived in Alberta. It's absolutely delicious once you get past the burn. Every other rum I've had pales in comparison to its flavor. It's also hard to come by, I've only seen it in one store.

>frat boy magazines
couldn't get laid in college, could you?

Fucking fags in this thread.

Who gives a fuck about your pretentious tastes or how your particular choice is awesome as "rum" drinker, as if that makes you the definitive source.

OP, I used to drink a fair bit of spiced rum. Imo kraken is delicious, not too sweet like a lot of spiced rum and is great on its own or with variety of mixers.

just get pic related.

Huh, never knew that was rum. Shit hits like a brick when you take a shot.

You realize there are commercials for Sailor Jerry's too right?

so people who drink beer drink do it only to get fucked up? If I have a nice beer with a meal I'm drinking it just to get fucked up and not because I enjoy the taste? It's the same with liquor

what are you like 17?

Kraken is pretty good. It has been picking up in popularity in Germany lately, but you can't easily find it in the regular stores. Tastes great on the rocks.

It's my go to drink

I'm surprised noone has mentioned Pusser rum.
It's so strong that if it was ever spilt on gunpowder, it still ignited.
Surprisingly cheap at £35 - £45

kraken is the best

Great tbqh

Though for something just as good and around the same price point the Bacardi 8 year is actually really good.

I live in a shithole 3rd world country that makes a god tier rum, pic related.

just try it. its not expensive, usually on sale for 16 by me. i like it

not bad colombian, a little sweet tho

costs about $32 in canada

Vodka is for women

overrated

I am a good friend of one of the ex brewers, he gets some of the best stock for our holidays.

not $7 plastic jug vodka.

Not Colombian, faggot. And yes, a bit sweet, it has a nice taste tho

Any vodka is, might as well chop your dick off, every single white bitch I know drinks cheap ass vodka.

Is that like sailor rum?

You sure its not rotgut? It looks like grog

so?

Kraken rum is fuckin decent

jesus what a newfag

That's a good perk.

go drink your bitch water and piss off trying to bring garbage into a discussion about rum

go ahead and keep drinkning your pretentious glass bottle shit. doesn't get the job done as efficiently as plastic jug vodka. but you wouldn't know that since youre a nigger.

All alcohol is shit

Being this retarded should be criminal

I only drink sailor jerry and vernors

Run that plastic jug vodka through a Brita water filter my man. So it 2 or 3 times, you'll instantly have some almost top tier vodka. Try it man you will thank me.

lol fuck off you pretentious "water filter's do something" faggot.

gross and over rated.

being this black is criminal.

They do. Settle down guy. You're on an anonymous image board. Take a breath and relax.

It's alright, tried it for the first time last night

its good if youre a women and like heartburn.

lol no tthey dont faggot.

meh

The activated carbon in the filter strips all the taste out and some of the impurities.

May as well drink everclear.

Rum is for pirates

The best parts of you went down your mother's legs.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

for some reason and im not saying this is always the case but all of the people that i know that really like rum are shithead losers. the way i grew up men drink whiskey and shoot vodka. beer is for after hard work but before real alcohol unless you want to be fat. pretty much everything else is for women.

keep your shit comments for yourself. don't fuck with your grandpa just because you can't afford anything and still milk joey's cows 40 hours a week so you can buy yourself a snickers. i'm LMAOing at your life.

I like brandy. what does that make me?

get white lightning if you wanna get fucked up
50% and a mickey is like 10cad

well i could go on and on. brandy is pretty much wine liquor so good with a meal (steak) but just sitting around and getting drunk off it is what black people do around here, so its kinda looked down on.

good

I love it

Take your dubs and tell it to Russia.

They make lower proof versions for markets which don't allow such high proofs, but the 80 proof is the one to go for. Been getting shitfaced all my life, I'm 51 now, Stroh rum is all I drink, 3 doubles gets you like on a stoner high and I never get headaches or smell like a tramp for the next 12 hours.

youre 51 years old on Sup Forums...? and want people to take your advice..... lol what a fuckin loser

Damn i thought i was too old to be on here and your 20 years my sr.

It's really okay, but it's but it's becoming what Jaeger was back in the 90s.
Meaning every freshly 21 year old college twat who drinks it thinks they have exquisite tastes and/or are hardcore drinkers after polishing off a bottle.