There is something in your closet, user. It watches while you sleep. Tonight will be the night it gets you...

There is something in your closet, user. It watches while you sleep. Tonight will be the night it gets you, unless you post in this thread.

Bitch do you think I'm scared of some pussy ass monster in my closet? If it wants to fucking fight it should just come out and square the fuck UP. YOU HEAR ME? GET THE FUCK OUT HERE PUSSY.

Bitch do you think I'm scared of some pussy ass monster in my closet? If it wants to fucking fight it should just come out and square the fuck UP. YOU HEAR ME? GET THE FUCK OUT HERE PUSSY.

Joke's on you OP, i don't even have a closet.

Fuck that noise

Not risking that shit

That shit scary

WHY SO MANY MONSTERS WANT TO KILL ME TODAY

lmao I dont have a closet. I have my clothes on the floor, I clearly lost all fucks.

Ohh balls

>There is something in your closet, user. It watches while you sleep.

OH FUCK MY CATS ARE CHASING IT AROUND THE HOUSE FUCK MY FAVORITE LAMP NOW THEY'VE CORNERED IT SHIT JESUS THEY'RE RIPPING IT TO GODDAMNED SHREDS IT'S TRYING TO GET OUT THE DOOR BUT THEY'VE GNAWED ITS LEGS OFF What were you saying, OP?

Come, I welcome death.

But I will not go down without a fight.

I'll beat it to death with my nigger whopping sjambok.

Been to Iraq 3 times and Afghanistan twice.

"Monster in the closet"

Lol, go fuck yourself, you fucking pussies.

Man, I can't wait to see the look on his stupid face when him and Yoshida show up to kill me at the same time.

Nope

how about you go fuck yourself

Keepin my ass safe

boop

please kill me.

gimmie dat closet crackhead pussy gurl.

>Tonight will be the night it gets you,
And does what to me?

you little cunt

rape

chad vs the grudge

V

Sup.

see

oh no.

me btw.

I'll post but you better not be doing shit to the pokemon cards in my shoeboxes you fucking moist whore, or I'm going to shit so much righteous fury upon you that even a space marine will tell me to calm down.

>12 year old trying to act tough

I will sleep in my closet tonight.

>Bitch do you think I'm scared of some pussy ass monster in my closet? If it wants to fucking fight it should just come out and square the fuck UP. YOU HEAR ME? GET THE FUCK OUT HERE PUSSY.

Also you must not get enough attention at home if you're going out of your way to do this.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Nigger

SQUARE UP NIGGA

But please

tittes

Safe

bitch

Oh shit

Joke's on you, I don't have a closet!

I don't have a closet so does this work

That's nice. I'm feeling lonely y'know.

kek

pls

well it needs to get ready for lead in it's head

I'll be waiting

It can try I guess, but it's saturday and I plan on getting fucked up tonight so I'll probably just netflix and chill with it.

Hell naw

Screw you

Kys

Pls no spooks

fine

I would be shocked if anything could even fit into my closet, my closet literally looks like this picture, I have to prop chairs up against it so the door won't bust open.

safe

waiting

Sup faggots
Since this thread is going absolutely nowhere anyway here's an unrelated question
I'm looking to buy a new phone that's pretty cheap because I'm basically as broke as a human being can possibly be
Right now I'm thinking Acer Liquid Zest Plus for 200 euros
Tell me I'm a retard for picking an Acer phone and give me suggestions for better phones in that price range
Thanks in advance m8

oh no, my gun safe is in there!
good thing i keep my shotgun and 1911 next to my bed

Bring it
I'm gonna wreck dat pussy

sure

I'd rape the shit out of her

fuck no
wait i dont have a closet

Oh boy

KEK

Ok dad

Imma fuck u up bitch nigger

safe

I don't have a closet?

sheeeeeit

That's just my sister. Don't let that slut out I'm going to rape her later!

does that mean I'm not alone anymore? :)

No u

o no

if it's got tits and a dick it can come out.

Kys op

I don't have a closet though

It's the op, he'll never come out.

free bj

why op

Fuk

:^)

coolio

Pls no pt 2

fuck you OP

I dont have a closet

tom cruise?

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE. THIS IS OF THE UPMOST IMPORTANCE. If you see a thread with a scary looking asian woman named Yoshida Matsuro, GET OFF THE INTERNET FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS. Posting in the thread does not help. Once you've seen her face you have been marked. She cannot get you if you are not connected to the Internet, and she can only get to you at 3:37 AM. The curse only lasts 24 hours, but you cannot be on the Internet during that time.

Stay safe, family.

> rape

Posting

Monster better btfu

cunt