I was a girl spammed by posters in the thread "kik sloots" or whatever the fuck it was called

I was a girl spammed by posters in the thread "kik sloots" or whatever the fuck it was called.

I just have one thing to ask after i've browsed through the topics that is being discussed on this site.

How does it feel you're never ever going to fuck ? For you guys, there is two certainties in life. Never busting a nut inside a girl who screams for it and dying.

Time stamp, bitch

Username?

Ur gonna want to fuck me once you saw my dick.

Shut the fuck up

I hope I don't kill a bitch when I nut in her.

shut up, faggot

Holy fucking shit this. This this this. Fuck all of you who do this.

you're probably a weak willed male that can't even look people in the eye when you talk to them. I would never even notice you or remember you because you don't exist.

Stop pretending to be dangerous, you're just a closet faggot.

lmao; u sure showed those spammers whoz boss

I'm not a faggot. I'm straight, and I got a PHD. A pretty huge dick.

>PHD
kek

Jokes on you, I'm saving myself.

I kind of agree with OP. Those threads are for high school kids and virgins.

>Never busting a nut inside a girl who screams for it and dying.
>and dying.

The butthurt is strong in you.

Gr8 b8 m8

how much of bait pot are those kik group chats?

Tits or gtfo. No one cares what you think, dumb bitch.

Kik sluts thread?

Whoa, you're mean!

WHITE KNIGHT HERE, I'M TIRED OF THESE CANCEROUS KIK THREADS AND HAVE BEEN MESSAGING EVERY GIRL ABOUT YOUR SICK PEDO WAYS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL YOU FAGGOTS FIND ANOTHER SANCTUARY. GET OFF OF Sup Forums

PS

THANK YOU OP, TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TOO. THESE KIDS ARE FUCKING LOSERS

tits or gtfo

Pls be real

Oh lol. Hey sweetheart, no-one literally cares about your feelings being hurt because you're dumb enough to post whatever on kik. They're just laughing you're here

Oh hi there sexy ;) wanna fuck?

send me your kik and i'll get you hooked up with some fresh pink pussy and d36 tits. I wish more men were like you

>For you guys, there is two certainties in life. Never busting a nut inside a girl who screams for it and dying.

QUESTION:

is the girl dying or am I?

IM SO REAL ILL POST SCREEN CAPS HOLD ON

Im giving you a sincere sorry. I also spammed you and I feel wrong.

Tit or GTFO, plus I'm married with kids, you whore!!!

it's katelinkripps

troll line
everyone above it turn off your computers and go get some fresh air.

school starts in 3 weeks

>inb4 OP forgot to noko

lol (laughing out loud)

1. I have had a girlfriend for the past six years. We fuck.

2. Tits or GTFO. I don't make the rules. I just peer pressure you into obeying them.

>being this butt hurt

This shit's totally ayygurlll. Writes like her absolutely. I've been talking to her for so long and it's absolutely her.

#projectSATAN is her group

You aren't Sup Forums material. Leave

>is the girl dying or am I?
in my case, it'd be her. not the first time i've bruised a cervix and still had rod to spare

Sluts are worthless used up trash. Who would want to bang you?

Yeah, tits or gtfo... Nobody gives a fuck that youre a whore who screams for dudes to cum inside of.

NO YOU DUMBASS YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT PEDO GET OVER IT, GO GET FEMALES IN REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET "WINS" FROM UNDERAGED GIRLS

Most faggots on here wouldn't even know what noko is, oldfriend.

Try harder next time.

I don't care about your thread babe, just give me the sauce on that gif!!!!!

Lol i love kik threads. I'm 32, married with kids and own a business. It's just entertainment and I've met some pretty cool ladies off those threads. It's the dick pic guys that ruin it.

I wasn't part of that thread.
You still don't belong here. I think you'd find a church forum more to your liking. This is where the devil goes potty.

Every girl does that when being attracted enough, sadly you're never going to experience the likes of it you passive piece of shit male individual

Looks like a trashy slut.

been with 40+ women, not all of us here are faggots.

dumb cunt doesn't know when to get back into the kitchen... I'm married.

I'd put peen in pooper

How I met your mother ?

Saucerino?

Idk, I think it might just be cum dumpsters. Who even said I was male?

How does it feel to not have a penis, slut?

Damn, nice bro. Hella sick.

>How does it feel you're never ever going to fuck ?
Actually I lost my chance to be a wizard at 19.

Now that I'm really fucking jaded, I enjoy the idea of never fucking again. The idea of human interactiin is just, ew.

Lmao this thread is making my sides ache.

Kik sloots ?

I've literally fucked her. LMAO she did ask for my nut. My neckbearded loli loving nut...

YOURE DUMB AS FUCK I WASN'T THE PERSON YOU RESPONDED TO I WAS JUST LETTING YOU KNOW

oh no, we all better kill ourselves

Is she gone? Can this be a loli bread now?

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING YOU CHURCH GOING FAGGOT GET OFF 4CHINS AND GO POLISH THE GOLD DONATION BOWLS

Loli bbread?

Looks like I wasn't wrong. Biting her lip like a literal cum dumpster.

I think what you need to focus on is why one of your 'friends' thinks your a slut and a kik slut at that.
Don't you think this needs to be your focus?

I wish I knew...

Yes.

Aligato Senpai!

Well the list of potential suspects should not be long unless you do just give out your shit to anyone that asks. Most likely is a friend that likes you more than a friend and knows he will never get a chance at you. The tough part of that is, if you actually knew us guys, we want to fuck all of our female friends. Just how the guy mind works. I mean, lets be real here...lol

How motherfucking beta do you have to be to call yourself a whiteknight?

>Also, samefagging that hard.

What, screams for the guy to cum inside her? Seems like a mad generalization of the entire female population

What a good girl! Op should be taking notes on how to be a good little girl.