Thinking about killing myself. It's not enough to just be a fat ass. I have to have sever gynecomastia too...

Thinking about killing myself. It's not enough to just be a fat ass. I have to have sever gynecomastia too. Look at this shit. Pic related.

you can get it corrected, killing yourself cause manboobs is a pretty derp thing but only feels like the best option

r.i.p you were good

Stream it

I can't afford it. I wish I could. I would have had it done years ago.

At least we're having a get thread.

CHECKEM XDDDDDD

dubs for op's qt dick

aw man

Well it's soft but yeah I guess your right there too

Post yourself on CL and charge for "favors". You can save enough to get your sex change (or whatever that gyne word is) in no time!

do it fatass

They are like 5k. I only have 1000 saved up. I'd rather play the slow game then be some whore

Get your ass to the gym and start eating better goods, and loss some weight and build some confidence, stop being a lazy whiny whore a do something about it, newfag!

kill yourself
start again

OP, how old are you? If you're in your 30's or younger, you have hope. With enough willpower, you can start an active exercise regimen and get your diet under control. It will take approx. 2 years to get into kick ass shape and instill a healthy lifestyle mentality into your brain. Skinny and fit people are statistically proven to make more money at their job. Save up for another 2 years and get your tits removed. After 4 years, you'll be pulling down so many Stacy's, your dick will beg for your mercy. And you'll be driving some douchy car, probably a 2020 BMW or some shots like that. You'll be making lots of money. You can finally start a family and save for a comfortable retirement. Just think of it, OP. Your wildest dreams, only 4 short years away. You just gotta want it bad enough to actually get your ass in gear and do it. Millions of people have been in your shoes before you (and some in worse situations) and got themselves turned around. You can do this, OP. You are a goddamned man. Time to step up and act like one.

If you're in your 40's or older, there is nothing you can do. You're fucked. Do at least one thing cool in your life and live stream your an hero.

quit shaving your hair. quit worrying about other fuckers and what they think of you. most of them are phony pieces of shit. free yourself from caring about some corny fake assclown faggots by being okay with you. dont be political. you exist, deal with it.

do it pussy, all you do is post im gonna kms but you're too pussy to do it. fucking idiot

Thanks man. I'm 22.

Damn gyno sucks big dicks. I've worked out and watched what I'm eating since I was about 14, sadly I had phimosis and that freakin gyno. Got my dick corrected about 2 years ago, tits had to go this year. It really is a life changer, normally I would check myself in the mirror every 5 secs, it really bothered me every hour of my life. I'm not saying you should take a huge ass loan or rob a bank but you should probably take a huge ass loan or rob a bank, it really is that much of a life changer. Well at least if you lose your fat fuckin ass too.

save up money or become qt trap

i almost look the same only more hair and im going to the gym nowi think i takes me 10 months to look like this this person is not me but his body is the same as me on the left it took him 10 months workout 4 days a week for 3 hours a day

Generally you are right, but I still cringed at your cringey post (that anime pic really increased the cringe as well). I think you should probably kill yourself instead of OP.

insurance denied to cover it? If not, it's under $10k. If it makes your life that bad, take a loan and get the surgery done and figure out how to repay it later. Ask a family member (if you can) to borrow it and negotiate repayment with them so you don't get interest.

In terms of being fat, stop being a lazy fuck and actually work out and make an effort to lose weight and change your dieting/exercise habits (dieting is WAY more important than exercise for losing weight)

How does one that is programmed to care what others think about him "free himself"?

You're already 1/5 of the way there, though! Even just selling hand jobs behind your local walmart would get you a lot closer. And you don't have to think of yourself as a whore! Just a businessman trying to make money!

Only 22? Jesus Christ, man. Get a pull up bar and a decent pair of sneakers today. You can start your transformation rigjt now for under $100. And pull up bars and sneakers don't require a monthly fee. For fucks sake, man. You are the future of America. Dont be a part of the obese American statistic.

Hey OP. This guy knows.

you got a rougher start then normal people tho, cause you have to first remove all that fat.

Better kill yourself, end the misery

I'll arm wrestle you. Loser uses my Glock to blast their brains to Nirvana.

>muh murica

your just fat i thought you were a trap XD

You are disgusting.

No, me

Copycat....

>take out a loan

Is there nowhere safe from you, merchant?

he sucked so hard he couldnt even properly kill himself, what a loser

I have mild gyne, hasn't ever bothered me. I am a banker and have a 9/10 girlfriend though.

sorry, what? this faggot is considering an heroing because he has tits. claims he can't afford surgery. take out a fucking loan and have some debt and get a procedure if you're considering killing yourself because you have some extra fat.

just finished paying off my own education loans ;)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

How long have you been here, again?

including this post so fuck you and your lies you piece of shit

how long have you been a severe mental FAGGOT

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF MENTAL MIDGET
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>chkme

just become a trap or kill yourself. i've been on female hormones for years and your tits are bigger than mine

I honestly thought you were a dickgirl

You are the faggot posting shit like anime you weeaboo twat. Kill yourself

Funhaus wouldn't be the same without you, Lawrence

>be me
>have gynecomastia like OP
>same body as OP (very pretty face tough)
>went to the doctor to say my boobs hurt
>get my man tits removed for free because i said it hurts and it was not an beauty issue
>have flat nice chest now
>got motivated to lose weight aswel
>solid 7/10 body with pretty face
>girls like me big time
>lol free healthcare
>had to pay 20eur for doctors visit
>got 17euro back from social security

i fixed op's problem for 3euro.

Fuck you OP

lol

it's probably better to kill yourself then to become a trap, but hey thats your stupid decision

quit giving a fuck about other people's opinions. stop shaving your chesticles and stomach and start being what you are born ass.

I know your wife left you Lawrence, go date one of your fans. It'll be easy and they'll give it up for you

Damn op I literally thought someone took a photo of me without my knowledge.
Shit sucks but you can still get laid from desperate fat bitches

Do it faggot

do some fucking push-ups. do some fucking sit-ups. do some fucking pull-ups. so some fucking crunches. do something besides bitch like a woman on Sup Forums. by 4 months there'd be noticeable change in the way one feels and confidence level.

them titties what size bra you wear?

>go to your doctor, if you have one
>tell them they're causing you pain
>tell them you don't have enough money for surgery
>they 1: set you up with a pro bono doctor
>they 2: give you pain pills which you can sell to an addict to get enough cash for surgery

Start trapping. Not enough chubby traps out there. Shave, put on some lingerie, and faggots-in-denial like me will be all over dem tittays.

Not op but similarly afflicted. Are these tatas trap worthy and if so can I make fat stacks of cash doing so?

Not sure about making the cash, but I'd definitely fap to those tits. Get them in a bra, put on a lace thong, and work it. See what happens.

of quit being a bitch. i looked just like you 14 - 21 and i fucked more girls in that time than i have since and now im 36 and fit. dude go live your life and dont give a shit what people think or youll never have fun. also women love a dude thats confident even when making an ass out of himself or not being super fit. trust me. work on your confidence first then hit the gym a little, it makes you feel good. if you really want save $100 from each check and get gyno surgery after a year or 2, thats what i did. its all in your head Sup Forumsro. you have to change yourself and you can.

Tough decision to make. Best of luck.

My ex mightve left a bra around..

Go for it. Got a kik or something? Happy to talk this out with you.

Only tshirts sorry bro.

Nah, not nearly drubk enough for all that craziness.

Bummer. :/
Godspeed, future faggot.

>The murican dream

Do you really believe this bullshit?

I dont understand why suicide is always the option. Instead of killing myself I just give zero fucks. Just make a suicide date for 5 years from now. Until then just play rpg games all day, max out your credit cards, do drugs and eat junk food all day THEN kys.

At least you have a decent sized dick

Why dont you get breast reduction surgery?

Become a trap and fuck dudes in the ass, its your destiny.

Yeah but i did this and it fucking ruined my family even after death cause they were stuck with my bills. so do it if u dont have any family then hell yeah

Fuck you OP. I have Poland Syndrome. I would trade conditions with you in a heartbeat because I can't just grow a chest muscle. Man up pussy!

Pic related

u fucking pathethic man u have no idea how lucky u are compared to other people lol i cant even go outside cuz sun destroys my skin

at least you're white