Ask a guy who can self suck anything

ask a guy who can self suck anything.

pics or it didn't happen

you're less special than you might belive ... i can do it too

Pics with date stamp or gtfo

I can't send pics i cant say why but i cant

lets go

i did it though.

I wish i could do it How can i practice to be able to get my cock in my mouth?

Well you have to do it very often so what i do is i get out of the shower and just practice. I do it where I sit up against a wall, bring up my knees so im sitting like this: -^-0 and then just get your head reeal close

nope fuck you- i do it better even if you can. faggot.

kek gay

you're the one making this a competition and calling me gay for it ... no further proof needed

>inb4 sucking yourself is gay
>inb4 so masturbation is a gay handjob?

do you cum in your mouth?
do you swallow?

Yes you are gay. The only reason you do it is because you want to pretnd youre sucking a guy

Yes and sometimes. Not precum though because it tastes worse it tasets like salty ocean water with sand.

>Not precum though
literal scum kys

listen you little SHIT, I look feminine and almost like a trap so it isnt gay.

What is the meaning of life?

FUCK YOU GOD ASK A RELAVENT QUESTION OR GTFO MY THREAD I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SHITPOST YOU LITTLE CUNT

reported for being mean and a summerfag

Fuck.

threads dying cmon people post

Do you do any special exercise or stretching? Are you natural very flexible or is this possible for most. I'm slim and around 5'8.
Also what is it like?

I do not. I don't even consider myself that flexible. If you're just going to suck the head of your penis, it feels a lot more like sucking dick rather than getting sucked. But if you're able to get farther, its REALLY good. And it is kind of gross tbh so I reccomend taking a shower before and cleaning your dick good.