>Meaningful lyrics, if a bit Sup Forums at times
>Sick shreds, not just 4 chords in circle for 4 minutes
>Fantastic falsettist

What is there not to love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDWZk73eCCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn...

I actually didn't like Drones as much for whatever reason, I thought there was too much metal

Sup Forums pretends that it doesnt enjoy listening tu muse for whatever reason

>listens to OK Computer once

I know, whenever I see shit on here, it's just offhandedly, and I know you guys like it

I began my musical journey from them. Later radiohead and then everything else

I actually hate Radiohead, just senseless fucking noise

Muse holds the dubious honour of being the only band I can think of that got so bad it actually affected my enjoyment of their earlier stuff

idk I've just felt no motvation to listen to them for years. I listened to T2L out of a sense of duty and it is still one of the single worst albums I've ever listened to front-to-back. Didn't listen to the last one but the hilarious meme album art and dreadful singles were enough for me to know the score.

muse is the sound equivalent of human feces

You just don't get it man

>listens to pablo honey/the bends for start

m8 I lsitened OK Computer because I saw it on here, it was shit, just noise. I've tried man, it's just not good

Yeah I didn't like Drones, but The Second law was it's own weird thing, they kind agot back into normality with Drones

>ok computer

At least try listening to more than one album. Try in rainbows, the amnesiac, later a moon shaped pool and maybe the the king of limbs to hear how radiohead evolves.

I might m8, but I'm just listening to this again, good shit

Muse is literally just a more accessible/commercial version of Radiohead.

> OK Computer
> Just noise
How the fuck do you think the album is noise? Maybe bad, but using the word "noise" it's quite odd.

I fucking hate just droning music, and that's what that album is man

What are you on about? If muse is for wrist cutters, then radiohead is for bridge-jumpers

Three problems with this:
1. OK Computer is good
2. Noise can be good
3. OK Computer isn't noise

I'm giving it another listen, but I'm not lovin' it. If the thread doesn't kick the bucket i'll update

> droning music
What do you think about actual drone then?

What the fuck do you think? I think it's way the fuck overrated, ESPECIALLY here on Sup Forums, I try to listen to some of the stuff recommended, but it's just shit

>implying there arent overrated albums praised by Sup Forums

You act as if OKC is some inaccessible avant garde album. It's literally just alternative rock. It's perfectly fine to not like it, but I'm just really confused as to how an organized and relatively normal sounding record sounds like random noise to you.

I've listened to it again, and it's not as bad as I remember, but there's too much filler and ambience for my tastes

How does OK Computer have less filler than Muse's stuff? OK Computer only has Electioneering.

*more filler

Why does Electioneering receive so much hate around these parts? I like that tune.

I have always been a big fan of Muse and I loved all of their albums until 2nd Law. I even liked the Resistance which I know a lot of people disliked.
One of the things that bothered me were how blatant the lyrics became (in their two latest albums) and the composition just isn't the same. Most of their earlier songs were vague enough where you could interpret how ever you wanted.
I still enjoy their old stuff from time to time, since I honestly don't know any band with the same kind of sound. Radiohead was always too mellow for me and Thom doesn't have the same vocals.

First album I heard was t2L, and I hated it. Then I heard new born, and it sold me on them forever

Shits almost more overrated than Kid A

I am convinced that everything ITT is bait

>drones
>too much metal
wew lad

origin of symmetry is really good. absolution is okay and black holes has a couple good tracks. outisde of that they're pretty awful.

>Intelligently written music
>Meaningful lyrics, if a bit Sup Forums at times
>Sick shreds, not just 4 chords in circle for 4 minutes
wew

You have to be 18 or older to post here

One of the better song on the album imo

Because its not a track that should have been placed on ok copmputer. Its more a the bends or pablo honey song.
Also its garbage and sounds like a generic garage rock song

Why does no one recognise obvious bait any more?

Yea, it's getting a bit too blatant.

Origin of Symmetry was one of the more daring albums of last decade. Very ballsy and showed a band who could literally be completely unpredictable. Unfortunately instead of following it up with more experimentation and crazy they settled into just making more and more commercially friendly tunes.

I say I don't like OK computer and you guys say bait? You guys just live in an echo chamber of shitty opinions and memes
I actually very much agree with that statement, I want them to do more interesting stuff. Drones was boring.

Pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=mDWZk73eCCo

Radiohead isn't a meme though

I know saying that makes it sound like it is, but the only people who don't like radiohead are either idiots or people who haven't listened to enough radiohead

While they have some good work if you think they've never produced trash then you need to gtfo

/thread

You're writing off OK Computer as a "noise" album. Bait.

I don't deny that. There's maybe one or two good songs on Drones, a couple on Resistance (exogenesis was fantastic), and absolution is mostly shit