Dadhel a-dro Kernow

Cornwall thread
No Sows allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature14230.epdf?referrer_access_token=gfe9jT7A06R7z9CwTob8QtRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0MiE0_B2kFTYAb64eH_EPxJeiJzg7Mfl6MEBC6p_EUzUl2TurV2pYso8RmPYSTSQGwVtnFDRIQV0ef7PxcIDxD_S_37penFNxeYZKVgOKTcEnGZ1MbA1AM81cWbyDY3u0_1UzEk-UnTwDoxlw4AJPU9xK2vhGqw0RaY4xS5M1ja_6eTZFLvM3cPmeQPkcka9sc=&tracking_referrer=www.nature.com
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105215239
youtube.com/watch?v=OvlQXPNwrqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A WALL OF FUCKING CORN

English have been moving to Cornwall for years. There's no Cornish left and rightfully so. Cornwall is full of passive aggressive LARPers..it's really amusing

You reminded me of that scene from The Guard where a wounded Don Cheadle knocks on the door of a cottage only to get told off in Gaelic about being a Saxon and have the door shut in his face. I wonder if this happens irl, but top lols if it does.

A nice little theory but utterly refuted by the most recent genetic survey of Great Britain and Ireland.

Butthurt Anglo-Arabs out of my thread now.

He's true. Erosion of Cornish culture, regional impoverishment and turning it into a theme park for rich but classless northerners have been government policies for decades. Highest homeless rate in the UK, but also has the highest amount of unoccupied homes since them sos need holiday homes more than our folks need actual homes apparently.

D E V O N
E
V
O
N

English man in Cornwall here.Cornish women love the BBC (Big British Cock)

He's not true. An argument can certainly be had about the condition of the Cornish identity (which, as it happens, is experiencing a revival presently), but the claim he made about there being no Cornish left and the implication that the Cornish are essentially indistinguishable from the English ethnically and genotypically is demonstrably false. Not only are the Cornish genetically distinct from the English, they are also genetically distinct from their immediate neighbours in Devon. You're free to read the study here:

nature.com/articles/nature14230.epdf?referrer_access_token=gfe9jT7A06R7z9CwTob8QtRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0MiE0_B2kFTYAb64eH_EPxJeiJzg7Mfl6MEBC6p_EUzUl2TurV2pYso8RmPYSTSQGwVtnFDRIQV0ef7PxcIDxD_S_37penFNxeYZKVgOKTcEnGZ1MbA1AM81cWbyDY3u0_1UzEk-UnTwDoxlw4AJPU9xK2vhGqw0RaY4xS5M1ja_6eTZFLvM3cPmeQPkcka9sc=&tracking_referrer=www.nature.com

There's no denying the comparative impoverishment of Cornwall, however. It's a fact.

Why is Devon different to England? And why is Cornwall different to Devon? And are Cumbrians the whitest race? And why is Aberdeen Pink?

Not as much as little Rotherham girls love the BPC (Big Paki Cock).

Mate I'm Cornish and I'm very obviously genetically Cornish, but culturally I'm not very different to the other folks that were about when I was living in Somerset, except that I had a stronger accent, was better at fishing and most folks were raised protestant instead of methodist. I don't think them 3 things really constitute an entire culture shift unfortunately.

The difference is they're being drugged and raped. Cornish women throw themselves at the Big British Cock hoping that I'd take them out of the third world when I leave my summer home.

>raised protestant instead of methodist

?

I don't see why you're making an argument about this. What I was disputing in the first place was his claim that Cornish people don't exist. That claim is factually incorrect. As I said, an argument can be had about the condition of Cornish culture/language but that is a separate argument entirely.

Listen, Abdul, nobody gives a fuck about your minuscule brown dick or your oil money. Go bother someone else.

methodists are protestant

Can confirm, biggest slags in the isles.

Methodist v Church of England then, you know what I meant.
We exist alright, but the debate should really be how many properly consider themselves Cornish, and the fact that they're a minority in their own heartland. Even if every born and bred Cornishman voted mebyon kernow in, they'd still be lucky to get a seat.

spain are you that cornish tripfag who can speak a bit of it

I speak minimal Cornish, very little outside of key phrases, and I've never tripfagged.

ah, there was a tripfag from spain who had a little wiki for Cornish. used to post here a lot.

There's no such thing as a "Cornish language". It's just some old LARPers making it up as they go along. Just admit you're English and move on. I am currently culturally enriching Cornwall and the people who pretend they're different are infuriating.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105215239

Dúw genés wokkisosnech - na dynnargh-dhes omma

> There have been maybe 5 Cornwall threads in the history of Sup Forums and I swear there has been one Devonian autist is every one of them
AND HE'S HERE WITH US TONIGHT...

Just because the Cornish language is in a poor state doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is enough in the way of resources to revive the language and that is precisely what has happened.

Why do the English get so buttmad over regional identity? Does it bother you that a Yorkshireman calls himself a Yorkshireman also?

kek that was my post too.

It's mainly people from the southeast or the west midlands who live in cultureless commutersville that get annoyed. You'll never see a yorkshireman or a geordie deriding Cornwall or Wales.

>Revive

You mean make it up as you go along. Cornish is a dead languge as are the people. You're English..deal with it

*titters*

>Hebrew is a dead language as are the Jews.

>You mean make it up as you go along
No, I mean revive. Sorry if your national identity is so fragile that even the mere whiff of regionalism causes you to launch into lying.

>You're English..deal with it
No one is denying this you fruit. Cornishness and Englishness aren't mutually exclusive.

Me a le gans Dew Ollgallojak del vedhaf len ha perthy omryans gwyr dhe hy braster an vyternes elisabet, hy Erys ha Sewyoryon, herwyth an laha. Ytho Dew re'm gweressa.

Yeah I saw that. Pretty cool.

Nyns ov karadow adro an myternes. My yw Katholik...

youtube.com/watch?v=OvlQXPNwrqo

>Cornish

C-can I post, Brythonic bros?

no virgins allowed

Devezh mat

Cornish women will do anything for a Pastie. And I mean anything!

MAKE IT HAPPEN