How do I get a cooking gf who loves me?

how do I get a cooking gf who loves me?

Eggs with onions and hotdogs?

Is that what niggers eat?

checked, also i would it that if it was all i had

she should pan sear those hot dogs next time before putting them in

If you consider that abomination cooking you need to an hero immedietly

this is not food

Jesus christ, you degenerates need to learn how to cook.

hail satan!

Get into cooking

if you can boil water, that's good enough for me.
boil some eggs, boil some pasta, boil some frozen vegetables

I hear they're expensive....

this
/thread

These are troll pictures right?

When I had a girlfriend I'd sometimes spend an hour cooking or more, then I'd do the dishes, I'd make her rinse because she took too long to wash.

Young women are mostly fucking useless.
In fact most men are too at cooking.

This is how I met my gf. She made me breakfast in bed today. Only catch is she's always asking me the best way to do shit

thats retarded. hell no. my bitch better know how to fucking cook better than i do and im a pretty good cook.

>how do I get a cooking gf who loves me?
Good luck with getting that in 2016+.

I don't even know what that's supposed to be.

Mystery meat omelette? At least youre trying and not just heating up packet food

Is this considered food in 2016?
Is it really that hard to find a gf to cook real fucking food instead of pre-packaged garbage?
I mean I have a wife and she cooks for me and our 2 kids whole meals nothing like this trash you're posting.

This is the only photo that even remotely resembles food.
This one would be food, but that gravy looks sketchy as fuck.

Fuck that noise. I'll make my own shitty food.

I fucking hate millenials, how can you not know how to cook proper food, for fuck sakes, I haven't eaten a hotdog since I was in jail.

Blueberry cheese hot dog bun. Duh.

Ooooh, it's GRAVY! I thought vomit.

But them Nathan's Dogs are pretty good.

At least they aren't degenerate criminals.

That looks like an abortion on a maxi pad.

I never said you were wrong! Maybe i'm wrong.

poor steve

>how can you not know how to cook proper food
It kind of works well with the millenials in general. They want results but dislike to achieve them. If they are hungry, they go out and have someone else do the cooking, because it takes time and patience to cook well.

stop asking people on Sup Forums to get you love go talk to someone in real life and stop being a little crybaby faggot

Be me

That steak looks decayed

Step 1: Lower standards
Step 2: Find a cute fat chick
Step 3: Fuck the fattie
Step 4: Date her
Step 5: Get the best blowjobs and cooking you've ever had with little to no effort.

Fat chicks are fucking awesome.

Is that black slush meant to be a steak? What do they sell you idiots in the States?

don't forget all the money for actual quality ingredients, more than half of which you need to buy 2 times or more than you need, and you won't be making any other dishes with them before they go bad.

>this thread

I'm not sure what that is, but it looks like the most edible thing posted.

Hey pan seared dogs are pretty damn good

I was in jail for 2 days for not paying a fine.

I still think all the food posted in this thread looks like trailer trash "fixin's."

For lunch I had deep fried chicken breast I battered in, flour, rileys and cajun seasonings with home made fries, took 40 minute including dishes.

Is this pasta with mayonnaise on it? That is dis-gus-ting! You dont even get that at the worst canteen.

most people cant cook at all, mostly cuz they are pretty lazy

>steak

this has to be fake

see

Check out the bountiful feast my gf just made me

>stay jelly neckbeards

This is the only rational poor people food on here that I would eat.

I want all of these to be bullshit satirical posts, but they aren't.
I'm still laughing, but inside it hurts.

>more than half of which you need to buy 2 times or more than you need
I disagree.
You can buy pretty much anything that is expensive in small amounts, just avoid pre-packed meat, vegetables, cheese and so on.

>steak
what the hell kind of steak is that...

Verified.

40 minutes? I work for a living.

eating proper food is fine, but it really isn't worth the effort in cooking and cleaning

Lol maybe it began as gravy, but by the time it got to Steve...

Get off Sup Forums

You're browsing Sup Forums.

She boiled corn and bought the rest, still looks good though user. I'm literally eating hot links in a bun, so that's 10x better

Go to Mexico.

Am fat chick: verified.

Oh, fair enough then. Yeah the food in here looks like trash.

>fuck the fattie

No

I'd rather fuck a Taco Bell burrito

Delete this.
How dare you post semi-palatable food in my ylyl thread?

This is what happens when you make it a badge of honor to women to not know how to cook because,"Muh ignoring of gender roles in duh homez"

I am a man and to this day I haven't seen a single woman, girlfriend or otherwise who can cook even nearly on my level, and I'm not really even that great I just know how to make things using fresh ingredients, with the correct spices, and I can operate fucking oven, a grill, and a stovetop. Not really that impressive.

Meanwhile I also do all the heavy lifting and hard shit around the house. Why the fuck did feminism make women so fucking worthless?

Except fat chicks don't know how to cook. They're too lazy to do fucking dishes so instead they have microwave food and order out.

did she pick the fishes out of the aquarium?

Lol classic lazy vegetarian

Girl needs to learn how to cook quick or its over.

RIP IN PEACE STEVE

>Why the fuck did feminism make women so fucking worthless?
chicks realized men are so desperate to get laid they'll ignore literally everything else negative about a woman, for the one positive: she lets him fuck her
she doesn't have to do anything, no oral or foreplay, just lie there and take his dick sometimes.

this kills the /ck/

irs funny because non of you would ever be able to get a GF let alone complain about her cooking

This is a really standard breakfast.

Tits or gtfo

> badbitchescook
> bitchescookbad

>RIP IN PEACE STEVE
>Rest In Peace In Peace

she burned that piece of shit into charcoal. I would lose my mind if someone handed me that.

This pic fucks me up. I kek evrtim. Got the one with that nig baseball player?

You also need to be able to cook bro as that is how you attract em to yourself thru universal singular consciousness that connects us all and read our thoughts so go on then make yourself a good chef and you will find yourself a good cook ...

newfag

Jesus fucking Christ! I can stand gore, rekt, whatever on /b. But GFs making this kind of food and actually serving it is too much.

Isnt there a basic skill in cooking nowadays anywhere?

My girl cooks great meals everyday. Not fat either and loves to give blow jobs so... I am luck I guess

My gf made me this
>wat do?

>implying she's fat because she's lazy and not because she can't stop eating her own amazing food.

There people girls who are like that but unless your a complete retard you should be able to weed them out way before the dating step. Then again based off of your response you might qualify for the exemption so you can disregard my advice.