I am currently pretending to be Donald Trump, your next President of the United States. This is going to be huge. AMA

I am currently pretending to be Donald Trump, your next President of the United States. This is going to be huge. AMA.

Hello Mr. Trump. I'm 29 years old, registered Libertarian and have voted that way my entire life. I feel closely aligned with what the party stands for, and am passionate about it. However, this election I am starting to think that, while I think a Libertarian candidate is what's best for America long term, that you may be what America needs right now. I also feel like you care about this country so, so much, and you want what's best for it. This is a difficult decision for me, because on the issues I seem to either firmly believe or strongly disagree with what you have to say. I think you may be the best possible candidate for our economy, but I do fear some of your international policies,

I know that I am not the only 3rd party voter that feels this way. So my question to you is, what do you say to people like me who are on the fence about voting 3rd party(Johnson/Stein) or for you?

Thank you very much for doing this AMA.

See it?

Well first of all, I want to thank you for voting for me. Hillary Clinton is a liar and the most corrupt politician that has ever existed. When I am elected, I will put her in the gulag for at least 600 years. Second, I think the Libertarian party is terrific. They love me. I'm huge with libertarians. The first thing I will do when I am elected is buy myself a car. Mike Pence will be a terrific vice president. My middle name is J. It's not an initial or anything, it is just the letter J. I have never appeared on the Stephen Colbert program. Blacks are a myth.

Now first off, I want to thank you for your question and congratulate you on your trips. In 1987 I appeared on the Stephen Colbert program. NASA is terrific. They love me at NASA. Barack Obama does not care about black people. Muslims love me. I'm terrific.

what is your stance on the feminine penis?

Why doesn't daddy show me his penis anymore?

Thank you for your question. First off, I want to say thank you for your question. I think the feminine penis is directly related to Barack Obama, the worst President in the history of the United States of America. In my first 100 days, I will touch the feminine penis. Hillary Clinton does not support blacks, only I support blacks. China loves me.

This is a terrific question, just terrific. Jobs need to come back to this country. This country isn't making jobs anymore. It isn't. It just isn't. When I was on Television there were so many jobs. Jobs that would make your head spin. I've never seen so many jobs. But the problem is, in France, they don't protect their borders. HAve you ever seen a French border? I haven't. Muslims hate this country. They're sick of it. They want to declare their hubba bubba law, and America doesn't want that. I don't want that. Do you want that? Certainly not.

How are you ACTUALLY gonna make murica great again? Something concrete please sir?

Tom?

I've been very open and candid about how I'm going to make this country great. I'm going to make this country great again, because I'm the only man who can do it. Hillary Clinton isn't the right man for the job. She's not even a man. Let me tell you about her. She's crazy. She's a crazy person. Craziest person you'll ever meet in your life. SHe doesn't know what makes this country great and she doesn't care about jobs. Immigration in this country is a joke. It's huge. Absolutely huge. And Mexico is laughing all the way to the bank. And China, don't get me started on China. I love China, I do. I love China. But China isn't the United States. China is China. You think China doesn't see what's going on in this country? They're laughing at us. You think they're not laughing. China is laughing. And they're laughing because of Barack Obama.

Why are you such a nigger Mr.Trump?

Is this where I go to vote for Bernie?

Let me tell you what I think about a word like 'nigger'. I don't use that word. I don't need to use that word. It's a joke. A joke. No, it really is. China doesn't need to use a word like nigger. China looks at what's happening in this country and their mouths are absolutely watering. And I understand it. I do. I understand it because I've worked in the private sector for years and I've been extremely successful there. But in all my years, never in my life have I seen something like what's going on in this country. It's a joke. A joke. And absolute joker, and the joke is on the American people. A joke started by Barack Obama.

Once elected, who are you going to nuke first? Should I start investing in some bottle caps?

Let me just say this about Bernie Sanders. I love Bernie. I do, I love him. He's terrific. And Bernie Sanders is at the butt end of a corrupt system led by Hillary Clinton. She's a mess. An absolute mess. She's insane. Bernie and I get along great. His supporters love me. They do. They look at what's happening in this country and they see where it's going. They see that Barack Obama has been driving us off a cliff for eight years. It's a joke.

Look, user. I don't want to nuke anybody. Hillary Clinton and the mainstream media, they tell me Donald, Donald you're going to nuke somebody first chance you get. It's not true. It's a joke. And I'll tell you this right now, if they think Donald J Trump is not man enough to nuke the mainstream media, they have got another thing coming. Look at Putin, I love Putin. He's a great friend of mine, he's just terrific. Putin knows not to take the nuclear option off the table. Why not the United States. China sees it. China watches CNN and they're laughing. Barack Obama is too weak on these guys. It's a joke.

One vote for Bernie, please.

What about kikes?

Jews love me. They do. They think I'm terrific. Israel looks at what's happening in this country and they tell me, Donald. You're terrific. Donald, we love you, we do. But Barack Obama is a joke. He's the worst thing we've ever seen. China sees it. Poland sees it. You think Poland doesn't see it? They see it. Radical Islam is tearing this economy apart. It's in pieces. Tiny little pieces on the floor. Hillary Clinton doesn't care. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones we have to thank for this mess. ISIS sees it. And they're laughing. ISIS tells me, Donald, you're terrific. But how can you build a wall that high. And look, when I was in the private sector I was extremely successful. Extremly successful. I was so successful you wouldn't know what to do with it. But Mexico sees what's happening. They know what they're doing. And I'll tell you the truth, I love Mexico. Mexico is great, they're terrific.

Can you give me drugs please?