Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I just did it, my master plan worked !

I want to share it with you, pardon me for my bad english, it's not my main language.

First of all, when I was young I didn't like the idea that I will have to work all my life so I thinked of a plan that would take about 15 years. Things changed as I grew up so it's a little different but the main goal is done anyway.

When I was in college, I was already pissed off and prefered to drink or to get high and eat well, so I drop off. But the main problem, money, of course I need it, stealing here and there work but I will get troubles one day or another.

So I moved in a big city, I always liked IT and computers, did few amateurs repair to pay the bills and beer for about 3 years.

Then it was about the date I should have my degree if I didn't drop out so I activated the plan. I contacted some relative to get some big money to open a computer retail store telling them Im now technicien and just finished college. They all belived me, no one ever asked to show some proof so here I go about 80 000$

I opened it, at first it was hard but I made some money and I learned very fast. Did bitcoins because the hardware was cheap for me. The best of that time is everyone belived that I had a big degree and trusted me. I did a good job but what I liked best was to RAT (infect) their laptops to spy on them by their webcam. I became very skilled to break the led of the webcam without any trace. I did that for about >10 years and no fucking body had any clues >of what I was doing and paid me. I got over >2TB encrypted of what I collected from their >computer/cam/gmail/ishit etc.

>But it was still "working" So I did the second part of my plan, find a girlfriend who work with mental health problem. Did that pretty easy and great body, Told her I got a diagnose of "low paranoia" and acted like that for 2 years. I drink or get high because my mom raped me (im a man) and blablabla. Im a good actor, I don't now who is the real me now lol.

Continue OP. I want to see where this is going.

Repairfag here, just fuckin fix whatever people ask you to fix. Got a job with Fujitsu with this attitude.
>It's broken
>I'll fixit...

> Then I did it. The part I named the great show but was the very risky too.

I did a fake psychosis after years of amateur studies on paranoia and related. My girlfriend freaked out and called 911. Yes ! That part worked well, now lets play with the cops so everybody would be sure im sick in my head.

When the cops arrived, I just ran and did my best to escape but no fight. So they cuffed me and they bring me to the mental hospital

Said the same story, I have been molsted, got alchool problem because I try to "auto-calme" down but Im tried of it

Bump

And I said : I know thats rare with people like me but you see when you the cops bring you its like an alert, I am ready to take any meds you give me, I just want to live again without all the fear (...)

It just fucking worked, not 1 but 2 doctors take care of me, gived me one 1 years of xanax (up to 4 pills a day) and seroquel so I get high for free now and mixing it with beer is so cash.

Told my girlfriend that the side effect is strong and can't work anymore, I got my invalid paper from the doc and showed it to her. So I sold my store.

So I got cash from the country and insurance more than enough I will ever need. My girlfriend do all the house work and treat me like a "brave prince". So basicly all day I get high, all night get drunk, play video game and masturbate while spying.

You are like me but probably indian

are you french?

So end of the story, sometime I go out to do other stuff, I make about 40 000$ but my girlfiend pay prertty much everything except beer and drugs

Well done. Are you happy?

No belgium

Hes from scandinavia

Hats off to op
if this is actually true

Yes a lot, I was a little wory at first to have to lie all my life but I did so much that my whole life is a life and I don't have to "act" anymore, the lie became my life

Won't try this, but if this was actually done and you are high atm then im impressed

And your whole dubs are a dubs

I post a proof in a moment

Carry on the facade if it works for you mate, but your English sucks donkey cock.
>Bit of construtive criticicsm

This wasn't like a master plan all you did is getting drugs and make someone in charge of your crap you are just a lier piece of shit.