Not racist but the blacks tho

Not racist but the blacks tho...
Why is 15% of the population responsible for 50% of the murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEOKgjoxoto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We trapped in the hood nigga.

because we dope fam

I blame Lyndon B. Johnson. Pic related

Welfare and social government programs ARE the "systematic racism" caused by "white people." It's the new version of the plantation where blacks have no drive to achieve or work since the government will provide a never ending supply of money. Why marry a man when you can marry the government? Why father your kids when the government can father them? Every community touched by welfare and low-income housing turns to rot and businesses close in droves.

In Germany, black and white American soldiers had children with the women. The kids had almost the same test scores and intelligence readings. The reason? There's no ghetto rap or gangsta' sub culture in Germany whereas it's throughout the welfare communities.

There are no taxes going into inner city schools (because no one with any money lives in these areas), so they are shit. And a lack of school choice won't allow for the few actual black PARENTS to send their children somewhere nice.

I know there are plenty of people who see these issues and simply say Blacks being chimps, but I completely blame the Democratic Party locking black votes on a plantation and welfare systems. Compare 50s and 60s blacck subculture to now; jazz, blues, educating yourself and striving to compete in a white dominated world. I will get called a faggot, but I'm sure if you put whites, asians, mexicans in the same welfare system, the same thing would occur.

Whitey made us do it, we was 4.0 gpa nd a good kid but then the whitey got us down man watermelhon shiiieet

Cuz you ain't about dat life nigga

Can we talk about race and I.Q. or is that pol tier?

Itt; edgy white kids try to be niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEOKgjoxoto
3 minute mark for the quick explanation, but the whole thing is brilliant truth.

I do think anyone "wants" to be black.
However they want to be "gangsters".
The Mexican gangs and cartels are way more professional and brutal.

Because niggers usually grow up in really poor areas and have to do whatever it takes to survive. They hustle and sell drugs for the short term while white kids focus more on school and how to make money in the long term.

What's the tl;dr version

TRUTH.

Niggers have no self control.

3:00 to about 3:45

Finance

>15% of the population responsible for 50% of the murder

Lies ! Dem din do nuffing.

statistics be racis

a combination of the following
>gang culture
>poverty
>poor education
>increased (justified) police presence in black neighborhoods means they get caught more

Me too, I havn't crimed in years.

>>increased police presence in black neighborhoods means they get caught more

No ! They commit crimes means they get caught more

the idea that a welfare system increases criminality is entirely wrong, without the welfare state your only way to survive if you can't get a job is to resort to criminal behaviour, you're romanticizing the past, there was just as much drug dealing and murder back then, in fact violent crime rates have been consistantly falling for years, in part because of the welfare state

obviously its not a magic bullet but its a useful tool

Blacks grow up in broken homes. Their kids grow up in broken homes. Generations of blacks are ruined by the previous generations.

Faggot.... but yes true.

Because niggers gonna nig.

well duh, but white people commit crimes too, you're a lot less likely to be randomly searched in a white area and be found with a couple grams of coke, it doesn't mean noone is taking coke

as a britbong who's just moved to america, you need a better welfare system, there are so many fucking homeless people everywhere

This is actually true, the gov is making people fight each other by segregation