Does smoking really help you lose weight...

Does smoking really help you lose weight? Could I feasibly get the same results by forcing myself to become addicted to something else, say, coffee?

crack work well i heard

Giving up smoking tends to make you put on weight. Not the same.

No. Calories in, calories out, fuck what you WANT to do, do what is required.

GTFO to /fit/. You know how to lose weight. Everyone does.

Eat less. Do cardio. MEASURE calories accurately. There are no shortcuts.

Everyone has tried everything. Stop thinking you can beat physics.

Cigarettes tend to suppress appetite. It's partly due to addiction, but caffeine probably won't give you the same result. Adderall will kill your appetite. Take it two weeks on then 2 weeks off. It might make you a bit weird, but you'll be productive and not hungry. Or some good ol Meth if you feel adventurous.

Smoker of 10 years here. It has a minor hunger suppressant. It wont really do much and its not worth it.

Fastest way to lose weight is to just not eat. Cut down to 1000 - 1500 Cal a day and watch it melt off. Stick to that and you will see mad loss. I just did this myself not to long ago maybe over the last 4 weeks and am down 12 lbs.

Caffeine helps you to have energy when you're dieting but it wont stop your cravings

Its really easy to lose weight once you realize how gross and disgusting fat people are

Instead of smoking just jump off a bridge or shoot yourself in the head. Quicker and painless death

Get addicted to sports

Kinda, it supresses appetite, so you don't eat more than you need, which is cool. I'm a smoker, very fit, 21 years old.

"to just not eat" is the best way to stop your metabolism. It's like a fire, to burn calories you have to ignite the fire, just eat, but eat right

NYPA.

On vyvanse can confirm ive lost 38 lbs in 3 months. Though its been paired with gym but i dont eat like ive been straving in the wilderness every meal

Thats literally false
>eat right
>lose weight
If you're eating right you shouldnt be losing weight

if you have too much bodyfat, it means that you don't eat right, as long as you have good eating habits and you do some sport, your bodyfat will stay quite low

But well, if you really wanna lose weight get some clenbuterol. Whatever it takes, right?

This.

Stop eating crap and do some physical activity, reduce carbohydrates, junk food is full of it. Take out sodas full of sugar like Coke.

If you don't eat to reduce weight body will shift to catabolism and that's a way to be fat bastard as soon as you start eating again.

Cancer does..

I would try dipping. I fucking love it. No side effects really, and ive been doing it for a year now. Great buzz, wont stink anything up. Good shit

smoking might suppress appetite a bit. I know I gained weight when I quit smoking. I think the weight gain was from eating more to fill cravings rather than the actual smoking itself.

Nah. I smoke and I'm fat as fuck.