FETISH CHART THREAD PART 2

FETISH CHART THREAD PART 2

if you dont already have one filled out, theres a blank one below.

discuss fetishes, provide pics other anons might like according to their own fetishes.

Most of these are weeb fetishes that no one has.

currently filling (dammit it takes long)

bump the thread while youre at it. im going to keep posting threads until late tonight to give everyone a chance. took me about 45 minutes to do mine since i researched a lot of these

>file too large

bump, get those filled out!

>Kansai accent

Wut

>.jpg
empty means not into, red dot means wtf is that
(i ignored a bit the guide at the top - a low bar means i don't care)

>inb4 normie

Holy shit 80% of these shouldn't have ever existed

i didnt know what a lot of these were either, which is why i researched every single one of them, then giving my opinion based on pictures and some reading on each

nice tho, we have some in common

its kinda like the jap's version of a southern accent. using a lot of slang and shit

Then explain to me how the fuck this is considered a fetish

I was gonna fill this out then i saw 70% of it was weeb shit

honestly i dont know. im going off of what ive heard in anime and how the girls look with said accent.

>long hair
>maids

my nigga

>ahegao

hell yeah senpai

You call that a chart? Check out /d/.

holy shit, im gonna fill this out too

thanks user

HOLY FUCK I'M FILLING THIS

Hold on! Better version. Sorry

i like it, though it will take a lot longer than the one i did. the one i did just has a scale from 1-10, this one you gotta remember colors and shit

what board is this from? /d/?

Of course it is. There's a thread for it right now. Check it out. If you're brave enough

My fetish is still not on there.

Wait, yes it is, I thought the whole thing was alphabetical, nevermind.

That being? You can suggest it in the thread on /d/.

Finally someone mentions tiles as fetish.

Thank you.

tentacle rape/constacle is missing a circle

not a fan of testicles anyway

wouldnt it be better to just have one square for every fetish and fill in the color?

you mean like a legend where each color represents how much you like something?

if so, that would take longer imo. this one you just rate it out of ten which i find a bit easier. this is the kind of one where you can fill in fast

See the black one.

i need someone to explain the difference between futa and trap

>slob/lazy
There's people into a person like this?!?!?! There's hope for me yet!

Futa is hermaphrodite. Tits, penis, vag, maybe balls.

Trap is a guy that looks like a girl. No vagina no boobs. They can have a feminine figure.

Shemale is trap with tits

>mind break
>corruption

fuck yes

i love that shit too

I ship you two. Now fuck.

Yeah definitely. The idea of turning a pure girl into a slut and vice versa and transforming a good girl into an evil bitch is amazing

i always imagine me meeting a shy christian girl and slowly corrupting her mind into becoming and evil slut

I actually sorta did that. Christian girl in my class ended up being a complete whore and used to talk to me about her fantasies of getting fucked by everybody she knew. She was dirty. And once she came she used to tell me how filthy she felt and how she hated what she'd become. It was fucking fantastic dude. I'd dominate her and she'd dominate me.