Hey Sup Forums just a question for you

Hey Sup Forums just a question for you

What kind of people do you hate the most, for any reasons.

Muslims/Syrian refugees, they fuck up their own country then come here to Canada to fuck up our country even more. the government gave them more handouts then when we had that massive fire here in north Alberta

if Syrians want to come here, we can dump them off way up in the Yukon/NWT and they can build their own cabins/lives from scratch. not ruin what we built

I fucking hate Americans; white Americans are to white people, what Indians are to Asian people. Fucking degenerate...

Europeans. They're the parasite of the Earth.

I agree, my government is currently killing my country because of these fucking refugees

islam apologists
even worse than muzzies.

I feel you, Sup Forumsro...

Vancouver resident here, they're everywhere. And three of our heritage motels were gifted to them and now look like absolute slums.

In my little village they just kicked out some people on a hotel to put a few refugees (besides during the holidays) and they gave them some phones

> Europeans. They're the parasite of the Earth.
More like host actually.

People who grew up in Seattle. All of them are fuck tard inconsiderate assholes.

Niggers
Kikes
Shitskins
Commie's

But especially North Africans and theseguys.

tfw southern ontario

thankful i dont have that problem here

Chinese. I hate everything about them. STOP coming to Canada you ugly, filthy fucking degenerates. I'll take all the refugees if it meant one more chink couldn't come into the country

t. Tacoma

You're still right though

sandnigger detected

Trust me, you don't want those refugee trash that's currently occupying Europe's welfare system.

I hate refugees that take things for granted and doesn't even accept the help they're given without complaints and fucking occopying busses n shit. Fuck trash refugees & eu imigrants from east EU. Especially gyspys. TRASH.

Lol oooohhhhkayyyy?

Low information voters.

This

Homophobes and hardliners of any religion. People who excessively believe in religion. People who thank "god" before their fellow man.

Disgraces.

> What kind of people do you hate the most

OP