>gay jokes
>rape jokes

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you fuck goats?
Are you a pedo?
Why you hate gays when your prophet was a faggot?
Are you a rapist?

Hello, why u think ur religion is the best ?

What do you think about Samuel Huntington theory which say we will not longer fight about ideology but it will be a clash of civilization?

Do you think your religion is compatible with democracy?

hey, op here. First off, fucking a goat does not give any children which is nice, thats why I do it.
I am a pedo :)
Because the prophet also hated gays.
and i love rape.

thanks and allahu akbar

Abandon your false god infidel!
Bow down to real god el Gulli!
All hail cockgod!

Why did Bush do 9/11?

NYPA.

Look at the liberal retardation that comes from your culture/religion of "peace" and "love". It is self-destructive and dangerous.

Never in Islam...

Humans when allowed to be as free as possible will have subsets of the population that go a little crazy.

At least here in the West the crazies tend to just dress like idiots and have dumb opinions, whereas your crazies blow up buildings and become Imams.

Why did Obama start isis

What is the best part about being a muslim? Honest question.

how could i get muslim girl who goes to same class be my gf? she wears a headscarf and shit but i really like her personality and she plays same games as i do.
Just thinking it might be harder because shes a Muslim and her culture might not permit it

>Your wife will be virgin
>Other muslims will always respect and love you

Thats pretty much it.

If she is a real practising muslim, forget it.

>At least here in the West the crazies tend to just dress like idiots and have dumb opinions
They do more than just that... they promote racial hate of the white race, destruction of family bonds and traditional family structure, they promote homosexuality and induce it in many males, they applaud the infidelity of their women, they see women as nothing more than sex objects, they anti-intellectualism and prefer decisions be made on emotion rather than logic and reason...
There's so many things causing your society to fall apart. Sad, really.

>Whereas your crazies blow up buildings and become Imams.
These are not crazies, these are Muslims. They are promoting positive ideals and defending their people. Not like a liberal cuckold like you would know anything about such honorable acts.

He is one of us. Do you know how easy it is to forge a birth certificate in Hawaii?

So it's better to destroy other great civilizations?

>positive ideals
Like honor killings, rape, womens rights abuses, homophobia yeah islam is great, religion of peace

Hello OP, thanks for clarifying this as a real muslim.

Real muslim here, AMA.

FUCK YOU ISIS

kek

>honor killings
Not Islamic. You can be executed for this according to Sharia Law..

>rape
Not Islamic. You can be executed for this according to Sharia Law..

>womens rights abuses,
So vague... at least we don't have a rape culture

>homophobia
If you wouldn't like a homosexual-free society you are probably a closet faggot yourself. You're a degenerate and should be purged.

>they applaud the infidelity of their women, they see women as nothing more than sex objects

Oh shit, the west must be forgetting about the veritable flood of female scientists, academics, politicians, and philosophers that are produced under Sharia.

Nothing but sex objects? Literally stoning women to death for having sex outside of marriage or being raped is a textbook example of viewing women solely as an object of sexuality. Her entire humanity is obliterated through the act of sex.

Or should we talk about Islam and sex slaves?

Seriously, fuck off. Thanks for algebra and Calligraphy, otherwise go back to Mecca and live off of all that Jizya you're clearly getting from your moral superiority.

Christians burned, raped, and pillaged most of the middle east during the crusades and during the inquisition they tortured, jailed, burned, raped and pillaged. They also crucified people with fire, banned them from eating, sent women into forests for having a period, etc. Fuck off faggot.

Islam IS Sharia, stop being a faggot and acting like Islam isn't deeply entrenched in theocracy.

why do you want to murder non-muslim people?

you're a pedo huh? Think the fbi will gladly enjoy this. Enjoy.

Do you actually believe Islam is the religion of peace?

>during the crusades

I swear to god this must be the first phrase in the Islam apologists handbook.

>implying that she won't be fucked by her dad when she's 8

>Nothing but sex objects? Literally stoning women to death for having sex outside of marriage or being raped is a textbook example of viewing women solely as an object of sexuality. Her entire humanity is obliterated through the act of sex.

Funny how the westerners believe their lying media for these works of fiction but claim they're lying and everything is a conspiracy when they set the record straight about Muslims doing great things.

In what way is sanctioned mutilation, assault, murder, genocide, and sexual deviance indicative of a "religion of peace?".

>I won't entertain the truth

What? Are you retarded or just acting like one?
Read what I wrote again.

are you concerned that a crusader will attack your school? didn't think so.

crusades stopped centuries ago. jihad is ongoing. islam is worse because jihad never stops.

Lol Islam LITERALLY is the rape culture.

Why do you think so many women are getting raped to fuck in Europe by followers of your religion?

Apostasy is death.
Being gay is death.
Being a woman gets you stoned, not to mention child marriages being sanctioned by your Shariah.

Fuck that shit.

Fuck Shariah.

>Other muslims will always respect and love you

>Who are the Sunni ans Shiite?
But I kidd, you're right, I distinctly remember last week Mormons suicide bombed a Church of Christ chapel...

If this isnt bait then how do you deal with contradictions in the Quran and its surrounding dogma

I'm not Muslim but, that's cool. Every religion is fucked up. Islam follows in the footsteps of Christianity and Judaism. Muhammad accepted their prophets, that's why the Arab Empire was so inclusive. People have perverted the religion for their disgusting agenda.

THIS

Because the Quran teaches me to "fight those who fight you..." unlike your cuck teaches of peac and love.
You just happen to be non-Muslim. The deciding factor was your aggression against Islam and Muslims.

Muslims don't do good things because they're Muslim. They do good things (occasionally) because humans are capable of goodness.

I have no reason not to.

THIS IS A HIJACKING
ALOHA SNACKBAR

Why are you all gay, goat-raping, pedophiles?

how many male babygoats have you raped today?

Incorrect. A Muslim does good things because there are good teachings in the Quran.

All Muslims only do things that are commanded in their religion.

How do you know the 72 virgins you get in the afterlife aren't males?

Wouldn't it suck to be fucked in the ass by 72 different dicks for all eternity?

>babby's first cherry pick

Did you have fun? Are you impressed with your ability to use google?

Don't try to obfuscate the facts, Islam is about conversion or conquering. Moderates will point to the "OH BUT NOT EVERY MUSLIM..." argument, but Pew studies don't lie.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Just take a look at women's rights.

And that's a fucking moderate view, let's not forget the tenant of Taqiyya. This shit is all a tapdance for moderates. The second apologists condone an action the moderate muslims will say it,s fine and inch towards strict Sharia.

Islam IS Sharia. Fucking deal with it.

Happened about 1,000 years ago dumbass. Muslims need to get over it already.

kek ‍‍‍️

>Apostasy is death.
Not in Quran. One unreliable Hadith written centuries after Muhammad's death is being used as justification.

>Being gay is death.
TRUE. (Well done, one correct claim among your filthy lies)

>Being a woman gets you stoned,
Lol, gullible westerners.

>not to mention child marriages being sanctioned by your Shariah.
Your marriage and our marriage is not the same. We see it as an arangement to pair up and take care of one another... you see it as restricting yourselves to only raping one female for the rest of your life.

there is no good teaching in the quran. It's all about killing innocent people and raping women

There are no contradictions in the Quran. There are only unreliable and poorly sourced Hadiths that create confusion about certain aspects in Islam. Hadiths were recorded centuries after Muhammad had passed. Islam was fine without it.

It would be fine if it weren't just an apologistic stance.

"Oh they're cutting out the clits of 4 year old girls, slaughtering women because they suspect them of being raped, and are dedicated to the eradication of those who aren't like them? Well, remember what the Christians did in 1095!?"

Really? We're giving a pass to pathological butchers based on the actions of almost 1000 years ago? Well tell me again how much of your paycheck your kicking in for Slave reparations?

By saying that you're saying Muslims should not be expected of more, either by mental defect or genetic predisposition, because they are well aware in the shift of cultural views and scientific advancements.

Oh and by the way, let's not forget about the Islamic Crusades.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

>Islam IS Sharia. Fucking deal with it.
Lol, you still don't get it. Westerners are so stupid.

I refuse to believe they let you out in the real world with such poor comprehension skills.

"...how much of your paycheck *you're kicking in..."

I hate misspellings like that. Oops.

See, this is the problem with western culture... they have convinced themselves that even if they want to go around invading, looting and murdering that they can still call themselves "innocent"... Islam is not a PC culture. We call a spade a spade. You are barbarians.
"Fight those who fight you..." was an instruction to defend ourselves from hostile enemies like you.

>You're wrong
>Can't provide evidence

Basically what I expected.

That's because I wasn't saying you're wrong in the first place.
Oh Allah! Save me from this Autism.

>westerners are literally this stupid

>You are barbarians

>Coming from a person who follows an iron age god on making moralistic decisions in the present time.

Yeah buddy, we're all ears. Tell us again how backwards and uncivilized our views are.

let's invade turkey

are you allowed to masturbate?
i dont but that my own personal choice

"Not islamic. Acceptable under Sharia."

Islam=Sharia. Goat Fucker

Time should have no relevance on the validity or integrity of a "moralistic decision". If that were the case then genderfluid acceptance should be the epitome of a good view becuase it's the newest...

Westerners need to learn how to use some logic. Islam has all the answers if you only took the time to listen.

queefs be upon allah

where did this goat fucker meme come from
genuinely curious

>"Not islamic. Acceptable under Sharia."
An therein lies your poor comprehension skills.

Honor killings are NOT ISLAMIC and YOU WILL BE EXECUTED FOR PRACTISING IT UNDER SHARIA.

RAPE is NOT ISLAMIC and YOU WILL BE EXECUTED FOR RAPING UNDER SHARIA.

meh i get your logic but things like cutting off hands for minor crimes (stealing) are much less accepted and rightfully so.

the only joke in this thread is the mudslime had to specifically exclude those jokes.

You people are obsessed with repeating theses old stuff because you secretly desire these things. Just go to any western country and that is all you will see, bestiality, homosexuality and pedophelia.

Ha, a Muslim not taking jokes about all the things his religion is based on.

You're fundamentally wrong in what my argument was.

Morals are a function of time, pruning, and adaptation. The Koran and Hadith benefit from none of that. In the first place they are ancient texts; that's strike one given the fact that we don't go around practicing Pederasty like the Greeks did, despite their democracy. It's a grisly practice.

Secondly, nothing can be pruned because the Koran is a holy immutable book that prescribes its own perfection. You cannot deduct anything from it, that would be apostasy at best.

Thirdly, they cannot be adapted to fit into a modern context. They are written and to be executed upon explicitly as outlined. Muslims get all butthurt about ISIS because they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing under Islam.

Secular nations at least try to throw out the retarded shit from the Abrahamic religions in governance.

Have your religion, I literally don't care. But at least stop trying to pretend like it isn't just as barbaric, when followed faithfully, as any of the other Judaeo Christian ones

Does your name rhyme with your prophet's

>Muslims get all butthurt about ISIS
False. ISIS IS ISLAM. All Muslims support and love ISIS

>because they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing under Islam.
Yes, they are perfect. What is wrong with that? They are defenders of their people. Don't try to make us adopt your cuckold infidel culture. Islam has the right to defend itself. If you don't like it, stop being an aggressive bully and Islam is more than willing to sign a peace treaty.

Otherwise, expect Jihad with a full force. It is an honorable and selfless act. Your kind would know nothing about that.

You can rape anyone whom your right hand posesses, which has been argued to mean, any woman gained through war, you can rape.

Jihad is a constant holy war, ipso facto, you can rape any woman who stands against you in any way during Jihad.

Wow nigger, it's like some of us "ignorant westerners" actually can see through your bullshit.

>stop being an aggressive bully and Islam is more than willing to sign a peace treaty.

That's a fucking lie and you know it.

From the most recent copy of Dabiq. ISIS says EXACLTY why they fight and hate westerners.

"What’s important to understand here is that although
some might argue that your foreign policies
are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular
reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list. The
fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning
us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our
lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary
reason for hating you will not cease to exist until
you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah
and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation,
we would continue to hate you. No doubt, we would
stop fighting you then as we would stop fighting any
disbelievers who enter into a covenant with us, but we
would not stop hating you.
What’s equally if not more."

So you are a fucking liar, and you know it.

Literally never trust Islam

You grew up in a occidental society or in a muslim society?

/thread

>You can rape anyone whom your right hand posesses
It doesn't use the word "rape".

>which has been argued to mean, any woman gained through war, you can rape.
If it's so clear and apparent, why does it have to be "argued to mean"?

>Jihad is a constant holy war, ipso facto, you can rape any woman who stands against you in any way during Jihad.
There's that western "emotional reasoning" again. There is no such claim ever made. In fact, all the peace treaties Muhammad signed and drew up would debunk you blatant lie.

Maybe you can "see through this shit" because you pull most of these "facts" out of your ass.

Pulled out of an ass? CLOSE it's from the Hadith :). Just a little shittier than something that comes from an ashole.

Stop pretending like you don't know exactly what it means. Or are you really ignorant of your own religion?

It has no real basis. There are even more western countries allowing zoophilia than islamic ones

>muslims love isis

They want to destroy the holliest site of islam and considered the holy month of islam called ramadan a month of terror despite violence being strictly forbidden in that time.

Do you accept Muslim extremist who commit acts of terrorism "Muslims" or do you have your own fairy tale custom definition of what a "true" Muslim is?

Yes, there is no such thing as peace with WESTERNERS because the Jihad has already begun. We tried peace and it fell through because you cannot stop your aggression, hence the primary goal has now become conquest and conversion.
Remember ISIS was AQ, and if you read Osama's manifesto for Jihad, then you will see that at that time the primary reason was your aggrassion against us. Now it has changed.

There may be a peace treaty, but the heroes at ISIS have realized, in their wisdom, that it would just be another deceit by the western barbarians.

Why are you such a fucking gay pedo goatfucking rapist?

Terrorism is a buzzword for western fearmongering. All Muslims support Jihad.

Jihad is a noble act that defends Islam and Muslim lives.

But this only incites more violence and hatred toward muslims though. Jihad achieves the opposite of what it intends.

Anyway I'm asking because I'm an ex-Muslim and I want more clarification on the connection between terrorism and Muslims.

how come muslims are always quick to point out nothing is ever related to their religion
yet at the same time they are unwilling to push for reform or criticism of islam
on top of that they rather choose to invent the term "islamophobia" in order to paint themselves victims in all of this
bigotry much?!

your thoughts?

Bumping for answer

A hadith you magically cannot reproduce because you made it up?

>Jihad achieves the opposite of what it intends.
Do you think the barbarians of the West would ever not be hostile toward you if you are passive?

When has that ever worked for any race or culture that has been oppressed, looted and murdered by these pigfuckers?
The Quran is ever wise and knows how violent and greedy some of the disbeleivers can be, so it allows for warfare to put them into place.

Sometimes the only thing necessary for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing. Muslims won's sit back and do nothing. We will perform our duty of Jihad when threatened.

You guys blow up other Muslims at way higher rates than you do westerners. This delusion you cling to that Jihad is a war on westerners is really sad.

What are you talking about? All Muslims relate everything to religion.

Islam does not need to be reformed. There are minor disagreements but right now we are under a severe threat by a hostile enemy. Priority goes to Jihad.

Islamophobia is a term made up by the lying western media, not us. They lie and say we are not in support of Jihad and that the Iraq invasion was to "free" us.

Muslims equate everything to religion.

Apologist moderates are the ones that are frantically trying to weave an incoherent geo-political narrative together. Some just happen to claim Islam as their religion.

If they were victims of an attack it means they opposed ISIS. If they opposed ISIS, it means they were NOT MUSLIM, by definition. ISIS IS ISLAM!

Therefore, your initial claim is false. It seems logic is not your strong point.

>Do you think the barbarians of the West would ever not be hostile toward you if you are passive?
Not really, they don't mess with people unless you are threating them in some business or political related events.

>When has that ever worked for any race or culture that has been oppressed, looted and murdered by these pigfuckers?
War has casualties, usually civilian, it's a fact of life. Maybe don't live in a country with an unstable government?

>The Quran is ever wise and knows how violent and greedy some of the disbeleivers can be, so it allows for warfare to put them into place.
So the only solution is to be just as violent/greedy if not more?

>Sometimes the only thing necessary for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing. Muslims won's sit back and do nothing. We will perform our duty of Jihad when threatened.
How has that worked out so far?

Anyway I'm glad I stopped being a muslim last year. This religion is a joke. I'm gonna work hard to try and convert my parents and siblings into Atheists like me even if it kills me. The world would take arabs more seriously if they had a less of a joke religion like Christianity.

So now ISIS is Islam?

Wow, even I wasn't prepared to make such a damning statement of the faith, but there ya go I guess. I suppose there's really no reason to continue arguing since you're probably late for performing another clitorectomy on a six year old.

>All Muslims support and love ISIS

A part of them actually quite hate them. Like a lot.

Assuming you are not a troll: Judging by your support of the "Caliphate" I assume that you are of the Sunni persuasion, leaning to the rather fundamentalist side. So what is your opinion on your fellow Muslims of different schools, the Shia or Ibadi? Do you consider them your enemies as well? How vain and petty really are you?