Anyone got some good molds going? Apple juice at 2 weeks right here

Anyone got some good molds going? Apple juice at 2 weeks right here.

For what purpose?

I have had a pizza box with pizza in it under my bed for 2 years now I think it is. I was going to open it at five, but, if someone gets trips, I will open it.

sciences

No, I don't do that anymore. There's a jar of moldy dog food buried somewhere at my old house. It's been underground for 21 years. I remember trying to find it the next year after burying it, but I forgot the exact location and depth.

rolling, I want to see this

I think you are full of shit, post pic with time stamp and prove me wrong.

I like to see growth of mold, not that I actively set out food to get molded, but you know sometimes you forget something.

rolling

D-does pizza even get moldy? I think it just gets more and more stale, even after a long time. Not that it's safe to eat, but I don't know if it gets moldy.

Monica

OP here, very interested.

rolling again

There's also a bag of candy buried somewhere in that yard. It was an experiment to see how long candy can stay fresh under those conditions. I had also forgotten the spot I buried it, and gave up trying to find it. I bet they're still good, I wrapped them up very well.

I was a weird kid with the mind of a squirrel.

still rolling

Your parents must've enjoyed your habits.

Yes, I'm brewing a soured beer. So part of the batch you allow to grow some mold. Ideally lactobacillus

They thought it was pretty damn funny, unless I broke something or an experiment with explosives went wrong.

last roll
would be great to see if you dug them up

piss/spit after 2 weeks

Roll

I like how that looks, pretty pleasing.

Here's the pic of it

Reroll
Nigger

Come on bro, open it.

Trips for pizza not hard plz

The roll

Open that motherfucker.

Done and done.

Shiieeeetttt

Good job friend

rollin

what the fuck

DELIVER FOR I AM GAWD

somebody please post that semen boxer that grew mushroom children.

also roll for this:

WINRAR

Witnessed

triplord commands it

Too bad you didn't make this thread about half a year ago I had a moldy apple so old it fucking liquidized

C'mon pizza boy, show us the goods.

oh my god i can see a yellow outline of a pizza slice in the middle of the box.... open it

pizzanon, open the box

open the fucking box

deliver

Should've kept a pic of it dude.

This is a solid film that came from month old piss in the teapot I use to water my plants. So there might have been some leftover plant fertilizer in there. And the ring left by the previous months' piss. And in retrospect turns out I had chlamydia. I thought it was pretty beautiful. Couldn't break it with my piss stream, either, super solid.

Alright guys, here it is.

Full cup of coke after 4 months

TRIPS GET OPEN BOX

lmao that bananna and trips open

open the box!!

Let's see that banana

really it just evaporated?

open that shit

i think we have a winner so far

there's a constant battle for survival happening in that little ex-puddle that dwarfs all of human conflict

okay I'll let you guys out of your misey and post some trips but BE WARNED it isn't going to blow your mind. it will look kinda the same what it used to be but really dried up

??????????????

just open it already

open it nao!

Are you ready Sup Forums

Hurry up bro

allakhazam and trips incoming

yes motherfucker

go ahead shitstain

aye aye, user

Show us. We are ready.

this is hilarious

STOP YOUR SHIT AND POST

ok now open it plz!

OPEN
THE
BOX

stop it. open it. noww. fast

Pretty Spooky

open open open

O P E N
P
E
N

as we look into the box lets hope it doesnt look into us

inb4 regular fresh bought pizza

fucking DO IT NIGGAA

Oh

Trips

holy fuck
get owned
/thread

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy fuck you're a faggot :(

lol nice one

You deserve cancer and 3rd degree burns.

>Ruzed again
>fug

check'em

lmao

heh.

2scary

why am I annoyed that I didnt get to see some moldy ass pizza?