Did Sup Forums forget what day it is?

Did Sup Forums forget what day it is?
>caturday faggots

No, its mr mix day

Every day is Spiderman day, faggots.

Mein katze.

"Did you hear that?"

I miss this cute little fucker. He was a stray.

so awesome

Poorfag who feeds street cats reporting in.

We need moar posters!

Mangy black cat showed up and decided to stay, he makes the rules

You are a good person.

Guess who is pregnant? I'll have a whole new batch of kittens in a few weeks.

Aww that's so great! Hope the kittens gonna be well and nice!

Forgot the pic :3

What a cute cat. Great of you doing that for the cat. Poorfag approves.

Here's an old pic of the whole crew. Some of them went to a better place, with the proper conditions they deserve.

Caturday is slowly dying, and it makes me sad.

Good job keeping it alive, user.

All these cats are making WAY too much noise.

Thanks for your wishes, I'll do my beat to keep them safe and healthy. This cats are all I have.

My tubby babies

What happened, user?

I did not forget what day it was, but there's no point in caturday if we're not flushing out goddamn furfag friday

Mebbe you should create a thread or two each Caturday. We all should.

I have a cat that looks just like that. Post them kitties when they are born.

Flawless cats. The grey one looks with mine. Here she's waiting for the mailman.

Catty potter

May I present: Apathy Cat

Will do, user, will do.
Here's a pic of our first contact. She was so small and scared.

Dats a good looking cat fam. Mine just turned 5 and has diabetes. Love him to death though.

Are you for real?! While we lived on a farm she just popped up one day at the door as if she's always lived there. We keep her inside now.

Yeah, cats are awesome :]

P. S. Maybe we should attempt raiding gay and trap threads on Caturday with cats >:3

We had record rainfall Monday, it rained for fourteen hours straight, and had flooding in some areas overnight.

My work was hit the hardest and wound up with literally over two feet of standing/rushing water.

He was one of a few that drowned. Some kittens did too, but as far as I know he was the only "adult", at probably around 18 months old, that did.

my babies 1/2

The P. S. is to wrong post, meant this one

Snakes are cuter

my babies 2/2

Yes, absolutely. Certainly helps more than whining about it.

i love people like you user, were i a billionaire you'd be the type of person i'd give my money too

i wish you well in life.

Sorry to hear it user. May your cat rest in peace now. I hope your pet shine his light upon your path. Life is fucked up, it's like an endless puzzle and we are always losing the pieces.

That's good to hear man. Mine cats just come and go as they wish, most of them stay eventually, I always try my best to feed them with whatever I'm having.

So sad, user.

Did some one say snek thread?

Thank you user. I really appreciate it. We've been through a lot, we're better now.

No, that's on Wednesnek

Would pet hard.

Would smell that belly.

poor little fella :( nature is a bitch...

Thanks anons. It's nice to have someone listen.

I already have cats at home, but he was great too. Hell I even named him.

I wish I would've taken him home, but he didn't get along with the other strays so I had decided against it. Next time I ever really bond with a stray I'll have to make it work regardless, for his sake.

My actualy retarded cat

Life is hard man. The two I have didn't get along at first, but they become best friends in given time. Both stray, btw.

what a qt.

They all look so lovely, happy and healthy!
Here's a pic of my kitten, he likes to sleep in odd poses.

them eyes tho, so cute :3

I feel your pain, man. I wish I could save them all. Sometimes I barely have food to myself, but I share with them, no matter what. I'm having trouble posting. Poorfag out for today.

you are so cute user

Good luck dude, hope I see you again next Caturday! I'm not the guy you were talking with but I really like you for how you care about the cats :3