What makes you even think that your white skin color makes you superior to this guy?

What makes you even think that your white skin color makes you superior to this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/c89zqe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My intelligence makese superior to him.

/thread

He's a fucking nigga you cuck.

/Thread

he looks like he's picked up a lot of things. wonder if any of them have been a calculator or book.

>I'm a smart guy shitposting on 4 chan

Best too not make assumptions about people you have never met shitposters

>the pot calls the kettle black

>inb4 u do too

I come here like once a week if im lucky

chan

Regardless of how often you come here, you still post dumb shit

True. prntscr.com/c89zqe

Nothing, i would even suck his dick

It doesn't.

at least I had my rights from the beginning

I'm not a dirty monkey like him

Is that the rope he was dragged to America with?

Because despite the pretty beach muscles blacks do admittedly find it easier to make show, he's still weak as fuck compared to this guy.

who?

I'm not carrying a rope around with me to be used in hanging me on a tree branch

>my double sides

His Name is coach eddy on YouTube

All he did was answer a question, not really a shitpost.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm not the one claiming I'm more intelligent than a person I've never even met

The fact that I could read this sentence

I will not automatically be assumed as a rapist. Can get away with rape easier.

But dem dubs tho

> This

And he's still smarter than a nigger.

I have a real job, I'm helping people that are sick and I'm contributing to a better society.

So what?

Gorillas also have stronger bodies. Does that make them still less suprerior than us?

my skin color doesn't.
The fact that I don't rely on this kind of threads makes me superior to and less gay than OP

well done

>has a tattoo
>obviously spends more than 3 days per week in the gym
>obsessed with his figure,doesn't keep it average with slight muscle like normal
>probably doesn't eat carbs,which the brain needs (so he could lose fat % to get visible mucles
>probably takes steroids
Those are not assumptions,those are just simple facts that can be observed and deduced by looking at his looks,figure and behavior.

World history and the fact we turned him in to an unproductive horse untill some soft ass white people felt bad and freed them.

He's small.

LOL

>obsessed with his figure just because he decides to maintain a powerful physique rather than be unremarkable like you think he should

To be superior it's not only in muscles and in big black cocks. It is the brain that makes a race superior to other. We have made compellimg achievements. We have discovered ground breaking technologies and our music is better to hear than you "bazzle weebazoo bowbow shoot em up nigga fried chicken" rap. Tell me one good known black scientist that made supremely influeunential technologies can you? NO. You niggers are making crimes, assaulting white people, then ask for rights.... And as always this thread is bait. GTFO

>iq

>falling for it so hard
>stating it's bait
fucking nig cuck

He's basically still a monkey.

lol @ niggers

Don't be ignorant. Monkeys have tails.
It's an ape.

This

eww, a stinkin' gay negronigger

maintaining a "powerful physique" takes time you ignorant buffon. You either train constantly and focus your time on buffing up or all those muscles slowly deteriorate.
Anyone with a figure like that has worked very hard to reach it,too. Considering he's young it must have taken him his whole teenage years to attain that figure and now he's spending even more time maintaining it. This man doesn't focus on technology,he doesn't focus on actual work,he doesn't focus on his INTELLIGENCE.

You forgot another big factor for low intelligence: being a nigger.

misspells "makes me" whilst saying he is intelligent. irony