Is anyone else FUCKING SICK of the entire world right now??? I personally am...

Is anyone else FUCKING SICK of the entire world right now??? I personally am. I'M ABSOLUTELY DISGUISED by all the corrupt politicians, by all the LIEING CHEATING PEOPLE WE CALL FRIENDS?!?!?! BY GETTING STABBED IN THE BACK?! I say we rise up Sup Forumsros! I SAY WE RISE UP AND TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM!!!! Seriously, FUCK THE 1%!!! FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH!!!!! They WILL get what's coming to them, in the end all is paid and all is served. HERE on Sup Forums we at the very least have the freedom of speech but even that won't last forever... We must take our freedom back, we must fight Sup Forumsros... This thread is the first of many, each day more of us will gather on threads like these, we will invade all of the Sup Forums boards and when we are numerous we will spread all over the internet!!! ONE BY ONE major sites will fall under our control and when the scum on top realize what we are and what we are up to it will be too late for them. I know the whole anonymous shit has become gay but I am asking you Sup Forumsros, forget about that gay shit, be anonymous like in the good old days, be the real anonymous and DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAYS, WE DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE THINK ANONYMOUS IS GAY, WE TAKE THEM DOWN AND THEN THEY WILL BE SORRY!!!! RISE Sup Forums, RISE AND GATHER SO THAT WE MAY ISSUE OVER A NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah!

sage

THAT'S THE SPIRIT Sup ForumsROTHER, join the cause and we can become something great!

I am Vendetta.

Show your Vendetta

Staches Sup Forumsros

YEAH!

i like this guy

>double sage

ye

>tfw you are absolutely disguised by all the corrupt politicians
>tfw when you are tired of lieing cheating people we call friends

OP.

goddamn newfags thinking they can change the world this site went from cancer to HIV the last few years

anything can change if you try hard enough

lol says the newfag

yes you alone from 8billion people can change the world GTFO 9fag

clearly pointing out the fact that this is written incorrectly how is one disguised, and lieing....but a newfag like you wouldn''t know that would you...seeing how you are using a meme from 2014

either you are a troll or you are just plain fucking stupid

yep

No you fucking neckbeard, because I'm getting sex and living my life, instead of bitching about on on a cartoon messageboard.

oh fuck off

>pic related

why not? its easy to control the masses you don't need a lot when they are retarded, I could prolly keep this conversation going between you and me for awhile until I get bored just to prove it

anything is possible

>taking the bait

good oneee, sick burn...xDXDXDDDXD!!! is ebin anonyomus!!! he said I was in a picture!!! How many good boy points did that get you???? Is mommy gonna buy you tendies tonight, for telling people they cant change the world

>disguised

>but a newfag like you wouldn''t know that would you...seeing how you are using a meme from 2014

when did this become a cringe thread?

>this whole thread

good one!!! damn you got me, the meme master is here, he said it was a cringe thread guise!!! I should feel bad now!!! Halps please...
god damnit user I can smell your autism breath from here

since it was posted on Sup Forums

This is the true Anonymous I remember back in 2002-2006; The true question is are you willing to make Anonymous great again? And make all of these fucking scumbag pay for what they've done in our world and our country? I am ehunterlewis19 and the pool had aids. Motherfuckers!

Well faggot then get the fuck off Sup Forums then. because Anonymous is a hacking group after all you retarded autistic wannabe anony fat fuck.

Watch the movie rampage your the pussy faggot that talks the talk become Bill Williamson and I'm sure everyone would follow you god speed faggot