Can you buy cheap cigarettes in Manhattan? I'm from Indiana where a pack is like 4 dollars...

Can you buy cheap cigarettes in Manhattan? I'm from Indiana where a pack is like 4 dollars, I went to the store here in NYC and it was like $15. That is fucking ridiculous, please tell me I can buy a pack of cigs for 5 dollars somewhere. I'm at 37th and 8th

Other urls found in this thread:

wholesale.pattersonroad.com.au/rrp_cigarettes.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Manhattan fuck no. Brooklyn metrotech can get you a pack for 8

Just get a rolling machine and roll your own. It's ridiculously cheaper.

silk road

Where in Indiana is a pack of Marlboros $4?

/thread

I'm just here for my cousin's wedding lol, I'm not prepared to make that kind of investment

Ausfag here. $28 dollars a packet at the petrol station

Where in this thread did OP mention a pack of Marlboros being $4?

Plainfield

gtfo??

>aussie dollars

I didn't notice until after I posted. This syphilis is rotting my brain.

Yeah I heard that, I thought those high priced cigs were just an Australia thing, not NYC. How much are your dollars worth though lol

>Smoking cigarettes

lmao cigs in my country are sold for the same price everywhere by law. And still, the tax is like 60%

OP here, don't people in NY smuggle cigarettes from Virginia or something? Where can I find those people lol

21 usd is still fucking ridicolous

Irelandfag here but i got cheap ones in Chinatown

I find that hard to believe. Even in the Deep South a pack of special blend's will run you four-something.

70 cents to the USD at the moment

You may try some shit like a manual cig roller, get some rolling tobacco and short papers.

>pic related

Current government passed a bill to have the excise raised to $40 a packet by the next couple of years

$7-$10 for the best shit here in wisconsin

>marlboro
>the good camels
>etc.

Some Bodega's in brooklyn will do 7.50 a pack, can give address if u wanna make trip out

>wanting to not get cancer

pussy

Holy shit, why is your government so butthurt about people smoking?

Is it really worth it lol

I guess I have nothing better to do

ikr, I buy gold marlboros for $4, however minimum wage in my country (czech rep) is 2.5 USD.

I've done some part-time jobs (pretty well paid for the kind) and wouldn't get a pack for an hour of work.

I think you got that flipped-turned upside down
and I'd like to take a minute
just sit right there
I'll tell you how to properly form ratios.

mfw in france where i live the cheapest lucky strike are 6€50 which is 7 dollars unless you go to untaxed zone

stop being a cheap fuck and just buy a pack.

beggars can be choosers

wholesale.pattersonroad.com.au/rrp_cigarettes.jsp

Winfield 30's 10% price hike because convenience stores

I have to make my money last dude, I'm frugal

Brooklyn better anyway breh, place i know for sure has em is bodega at intersection of park ave and broadway. Arent displayed but just ask for ur brand and itll be 7.50

filtered or un-filtered ?

Mämmi:D

Just get the Marlboros for $15, if you buy some shit cigs, you will be disgusted and have cancer the next day. Lucky Strikes experience lol

*can't?

is this bait???

>:D

wut?

not gonna lie kinda a hike unless ur at lower east side but there good shit to do in bushwick

filtered, i don't think we have unfiltered ls in france, at least i've never seen any

And whatever can go wrong, won't go wrong.

Get ready to vape or ecig fuck boyyy

Rolling machine? Here in Netherlands we do it ourselves it is so easy

No user liberal states are getting gayer and gayer

also, birds of a feather fly around on their own??

Too many hippy, city dwelling faggots in parliament. Only gets worse with each election

haven't seen anyone but hobos smoke unfiltered in europe (hobos unroll fags and roll new cigs in 10 cent papers - i bet they do in america aswell)

Thought you were from Finland

come to astoria nigga. 30ave 30st we rollin boy

then dont complain.

yes cant.

no bait

probably

yes they do

Roll your own in a machine like the rest of us, its like 40$ for a really good machine and like 10$ for the tubes and tobacco (you can easily roll 500 cigs for 10 dollars)

Nah, Czech Republic

>mfw you cunts need rolling machines
Do with your hands you fucking faggots, Christ almighty.

nigger aids

>500 cigs for 10 dollars

are you mostly smoking the paper?

Hell no i buy dark horse smooth tobacco and tubes (with regular filters) online for the sweet price of 10 dollars

Ever heard of Javaanse? My friend rolls cigs and the tobacco is just awesome. But 30g costs like 8 bucks.

> OP is NYPD or BATF
> trolling for loosies
Suck my dick.

OP here, I think I'm gonna head to Brooklyn, I'm with my family but they're all about to go to sleep because we got up so early, I wanted to go to Long Island on this trip anyway, but no one else did so we're not

wut, as if op is trying to catch cig smugglers? You are a fag

OP here, lol, if I was NYPD I'd just be murdering people for selling looses like Eric Garner, not posting on a Malaysian hentai bulletin board

good luck hombre

OP here, what's the whitest neighborhood in brooklyn

Guvmint is everywhere. Since it can't do anything useful it'll fuck you up CAUSE IT CAN.

If ur not pressed for time might wanna pop out at williamsburg and walk it, is hipster blah blah blah but nice neighborhood and might make trip more worthwhile

And whoever posts here is the next target.

What part of wisconsin Sup Forumsro? Im in 715

Williamsburg prob but not every bodega sells discount cigs, most dont.

Yeah I got all the time in the world dude, we're just fucking around until next Saturday when my cousin gets married

Theres no practical way, outside of traveling to Pennsylvania or to a Long Island Indian reservation so basically you are fucked.

TOP makes one that would cost you maybe $5.00 in Manhattan.

ya okay then id take the subway out to williamsburg, check that shit out and take the 20 min walk out to it gets like a little bit janky out by that bodega late at night but not dangerous

Find a Loosie spot around port authority

make your own, I have been doing that for years.

Go to Hester square and take PATH to NJ, and but them there for 7 or 8 bucks

Ausfag here. Just bought a pack of 100 for 20$ from Chinese shop

Where I'm at in Canada a decent pack is about 15 but I'm smoking Indians for about 3 per pack. The smokes are pretty good too. Much better than US Marlboros.

Dude the bronx has 7 dollar packs. Take the 4 or D train to 167st get off and find the nearest store. Preferably with a middle Eastern dude behind the counter. You're fucking welcome.

317 here idk what kind of shit tier cigs youre smoking on. Its 6 a pack here.

underrated post

Not funny or relevant