Bill Gates

>Bill Gates
>Steve Jobs
>Elon Musk
>Mark Zuckerberg
>Jeff Bezos
>Steve Wozniak

Why are the leading figures of technological advancement in the 20th and 21st century all American? Why aren't there other countries contributing? What is the rest of the world doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_LvRPX0rGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Steve Jobs
>technological advancement

Into the trash it goes.

Elon Musk is South African

Literally all of them but Elon Musk (who isn't American anyway) are greedy Billionaires who got all their wealth exploiting poor people. I'll never get why americans always praise people that exploit them.

Europe died in the two world wars.

>Elon Musk (who isn't American anyway)
see But why do you hate Steve Wozniak?

>Elon Musk
>advancement

How adorable, it's the diaspora Kremlinbot.

You're right he's fine.

>Coming from someone who literally voted Putin's bitch in office.

>Jobs
Syrian
>Musk
African

They hope to become one one day.

>germany
>anti-drumpf memer

Scary

Born in South Africa, raised in America. He calls himself American and has called himself an American nationalist.

Countries flying 1960s rockets and spacecraft should not shittalk Elon Musk.

It could also be a Mudslime desu.

We have Xavier Niel

Americans are sincerely smarter than other peoples. It's us, we're the intellectual elite of the planet. There's really no other explanation; we are in the position of world's most powerful country for a very good reason

>t. help helper

American space thread?

American space thread.

How likely is the planned SLS/Orion mission to Luna in 2018 to be on schedule? The planned SLS/Orion mission to an asteroid in 2026?

2016 was a really successful year for space launches btw. Only three launches out of 85 total failed, all of them Russian/Chinese boosters.

>co-owner of the rights of the song "My Way"[4]

>Elon Musk
kek

>facebook
Friendster is the pioneer/older and its from Canada

Elon Musk is South African, these are front men for business, business is very big in the U.S. None of them are related to actual technological advancement at all.

And what about that American 60s wank? 60s cars, 60s assault rifles (which are directly derived from StG44), etc?

>60s cars
Only place you see these is at an antique car show.

Why? I'd ride that

wozniak is polish

Consider the source.

A lot of Dutch inventions for example made by Phillips simply get claimed by Americans. Plus things like Facebook weren't even new and large parts are written in European programming languages.

duckface isn't pouting per se as there is no emotion attach to it

and pouting isn't just a face you make

what?

didn't a SpaceX rocket blow up or something?

> steve jbos leaves apple
> apple goes to shit
> steve jobs dies
> apple goes to shit

b-but steve jobs was a meanie!

In school we had a retard who did all the homework and then, every morning we copied it before our teacher collected it.

Japanese science fiction robots shouldn't scare you

The exploded prototypes are replaced with the new ones built for Uncle Sam's money

Static firing test, not a launch, and it's been fixed now. And did you know that was the first time an orbital-class US launcher exploded on the pad since 1965? Fifty-one years without that happened. Meanwhile Russia has had mucho many pad explosions since that time, for example the 1980 disaster at Plesetsk that killed 48 people.

Notice the words

Sergey Brin is Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_LvRPX0rGY

I'm sensing some butthurt here

>American
*Jewish

I don't understand, can jews not be american?