/got/ general

Bran edition

How many threads do you niggers need?

QUEEN OF LOVE AND BEAUTY

Must be the Tully in him.
The whole "not listening" and "fucking up fucking everything" comes from his mother.

shit nigga you thirsty af

OLDTOWN
L
D
T
O
W
N

fuck yeah more arya this week!

aye bb u wan sum fuk

He didn't even link to the old thread.

May Night King, your servant, be born again from the snow as you were

Bless him with cold, bless him with wind, bless him with ice.

LISTEN TO THE CHILL, LISTEN TO THE GOD.

HE IS SPEAKING TO US AND HE SAYS WE SHALL HAVE NO KING BUT THE KING OF NIGHT

Let the sleet cover your follies and your vanities.

Let the old King freeze, let his lungs fill with hail, let the frost bite the nails from his fingers.

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN HARDER AND STRONGER.

said no one ever

first for Salsa the true queen of da norf
behead all the pretenders
I just busted a nut

1st for Leafus

This is how /got/ rates season 6 through the first 5 episodes:

2 > 5 >3 > 1 > 4

/got/ rates them:

7.08 > 6.97 > 6.17 > 4.92 > 4.64

Get laid you thirsty autist

Thanks for ruining the threads until Sunday night when they get ruined by plot hole detectives dogfu

Infinity threads. Do you know how bump limits work?

Through Andal laws of succession It'd be Jaime, but he's in the Kingsguard, so it'd go to Kevan instead. But we all know he's going to die too or they'll ignore it and have Cersei for muh gurl power.

would risk starting roberts rebellion for her

→ #

Promise me, Ned.

It's just very weird to me for different sisters to have different hair/eye colours.

Wonder if it's possible for brown/brown + blonde/blue + red/green sisters.

That makes sense!

damn that was fast

this episode was the best one since hardhome

it was probably one of the best of the entire series

>baaaaaaww Robert might cheat on me after he marries me so I'll cheat on him first!

Typical fucking slut logic

pls drop the girl already, we get it you kids are dehydrated af,but pls stop drooling over a 13 year old

the only grill your allowed obsessing over in my thread is salsa

>Hardhome
>The Door
>good

get the fuck out you dumbass tripfag

Bobby B deserved better.

>slut
hey don't use that word right now lad there are girls posting

/Breaker of Chairs/

>it has le epic ice zombies therefore it's good

mummer sansa should be queen of the north

shitty boring sansa should go act in essos and get stabbed by arya

>over a 13 year old

I'M 26 I TOLD YOU

Post these Kinvara webms pls

Jesus Christ I hope you're being autistic on purpose

>hardhome wasn't the best episode of the entire series
tipping my fedora at you

That's a man, baby!

Promise me, Neddard.

but i agree salsa is queen and we should be talking about her not me

then post your pic instead of random pictures you've found on instagram, because that girl sure as fuck ain't 26.

DELETE THIS

I was edging for a while already, while I was salsashitposting

Its an art a female could never understand :)

shit ass fucking pleb taste likes "literally Runescape, the episode"

post your favorite littlefinger scene

Well we all know you have one

Hardhome was great but no Tywin no best

Shut the fuck up already or go post your tits on Sup Forums If you want autistic virgins to give you compliments

she's better than sansa.
most girls are.

Why are there so many Redditors here?

My 3 beautiful queens

HOW the fuck did theon and his sister round up enough support to steal literally hundreds of ships without their uncle being tipped off? How did they manage to get that support from the ironborn in the first place? It's a women and a cockless fag. How the fuck did Euron manage to build that fleet and why has nobody in Westeros or the eastern lands (whatever they're called) so much as metioned that it exists, particularly when Danaerys is after a huge fleet?

She's like an albino black person with her weirdly shaped hips saggy tits and general structure of her face

Satanists please leave. Bran is one true God

Most recent episode had some of the best scenes in the series (Arya at the play, Hodor) and some of the worst scenes in the series ("let's go murder them!", Sansa turning down an army).

It's infuriating that it can swing so hard in quality.

What the fuck is going on with her midsection in that right shot.

how come i keep seeing this one trailer on tv for that xmen movie but not once do they show a shot of sophia?

>Hodor
That was shit desu senpai

>people still asking why stuff happens in the show when it doesn't make sense

is this a meme?
nothing in that absolute goddamn farce makes any sense.

characters have zero motivations and just do stuff for no reason whatsoever or just to move the plot/be plot convenient, things happen inexplicable because that's what the story arc wanted...

Nothing in the show has to make sense anymore. Things just happen.

They're not even trying to have them make any sense anymore.

In S3-5 they were trying ( and often failing )... now they don't even try.

Why is her arse a square?

>Falling for the "bran is time travelling meme".

Imagine there's 10000 people on an island, and ships to house 3000 of them

Now imagine 7000 vote for one guy while the other 3000 fuck off with all the ships

Asha was greatly respected, or did that not cross you, it was just that Euron sold his package better than she did

Also he was being shoved underwater I don't see how someone was going to tip him off

Picture of your face including a date and timestamp with "a message to /got/" written on it and this thread or fuck off

Sansa not trusting LF was the right move.
And kingsmoot was shit but still not one of the worst. I hated the "jorah go find cure for cancer" more

it's called literal perfection

Is she clenching her ass and stooping on purpose? She looks weird.

Stop replying to her already

Bradamante might be an autistic virgin but atleast he enjoys the show

I have no idea why half of you are here when all you do is complain about every little thing you don't understand in the show

holy fuck people actually think the last episode was top 3 in the entire series. what the fuck are you guys on.

Muh maisie

snow kiss. and when salsa lies to the vale lords. GOAT tier scene for me.

so um, greenseeing seems to be like entering a different plane of existence that is invisible to other humans, but they can hear whispers of the greenseer himself. however, when the greenseer enters this plane he can't control his "actual" body at the same time. so does this mean that the Night's King is both in the normal world and the greenseer world all at the same time? when some enters the green plane does he just see someone randomly appear like in a MMO?

no I already said I'm done posting about it

I just want to know how many ironborns died from that stupid ritual

That would be nice, just imagine the little birds killing Qyburn and then Varys appears in front of him

What about your sisters feet?

Horrible tits

Confusing looking ass

Punchanle face

Voted hottest woman of the year according to some stupid magazine my mom has at their house

Do people have shit taste or do they just get blindsighted by photoshop and fame?

it wasn't the right move. she'll be crawling back to him in a few episodes.

Wrong. Night's Watch and North shit is boring as fuck.

Here's the patrician storyline levels.

King's Landing (when Tywin was around) > Stannis > King's Landing (without Tywin around) > POWERGAP > Boltons > Night's Watch/Jon > Bran > Ironniggers > MASSIVE Powergap > Mereen/Kelly C.

tyrion trial episode is the best ep in the series

I don't complain about shit I don't uderstand cause the show's simplistic eough as is.

I complain about shit characters like Sansa for being a bitch who calls Jon a brother one minute then an untrustworthy bastard the next. I understand why she does this, I don't like her for it

kek i get it your 26 just busting your balls :) but if that pic was seriously you, you should consider your self lucky guys love that perma-teen qt look

as a 23y/o male with perma-teen looks i dont think it works both ways :^(

That's retarded. There's no way 3000 people could just steal a hundred ships with the other 7000 not noticing at all. Euron being drowned was a 10 minute thing, there would've been the hours/days in between the kingsmoot and then.

all of her scenes in the vale were pretty great

once she came down with that black hair i got excited at her starting to become a player in the game

So you won't post actual proof?

Thought so, now fuck off

At that point, she didn't even know how many northern solder's they can manage.
And the only reason you know she will ask him in a few episodes is because you know the leaks.
Trusting LF is never a good strategy

This. There's 2-3 glaring plot hole in every episode, a few minor ones, plus the whole lot of retarded shit like everyone teleporting everyone and finding people whenever they want in a continent the size of Africa and Brienne "Literally who?" beating up 5 knights and the Khals running around like retarded chickens instead of killing Dany after she flips the first brazier. This show is fucking garbage now.

>the 3000 Asha loyalists boarded the entire iron fleet and sailed away in the whole 7 minutes Euron was being drowned

D&DIDF pls....

That wasn't the plan beforehand ( They probably thought Asha would be crowned ) so how did it happen soon as Euron was elected she ran away screaming at the top of her lungs to inform thousands of people of her plans, and no one out of the Euron's loyalists saw anything?

>bolton scenes
>above anything

I hope maisie has scenes with the members of the troupe. She always has great chemistry with other actors, the waif notwithstanding.

The 10,000 people on the island got there on those 3,000 ships. There was exactly the number of ships on the island as at the minimum/maximum capacity of those ships. The plan only works if Yara's followers went there with maximally fitted ships, and left on the stolen 'best' ships minimally crewed.

Should've noted that it's when Roose was around, Rams Snow scenes are like Mereen level.

They get blinded by what the media tells them they should think or find beautiful. Normies don't want to admit that they don't think exactly what their friends or media do.

How are we supposed to know what lich king did to grab bran

In the books they watch through the trees eyes and the whispers are wind through the branches, this is why going slightly off source material can be fucking confusing

It's not impossible that the LK was Green seeing himself since he's magical and seems to have some of the powers the children have, like creating walkers, and if he's a stark he might still have greenseer/warg shit from that line

Or it's because others sense life, or something else

We don't know yet

The Jorah shit, it was OC (well I hope it was, I hope Aegon won't tell that to JonCon heh), of course it's gonna be shit.

But the Kingsmoot, they had an already written scene that just about every readers absolutely loved and were hyped to get...
But they cut it out to make up their own retarded nonsense.

Even if the Jorah scene might've been retarded, it's more forgivable than the Kingsmoot.

thank you! i actually think guys with young/baby faces are cute. and you have good taste in girls. i'd turn lesbian for sophie in a second.

anything post season 4 is immediately disqualified for being in top-episodes rankings

how is that possible when hardhome is the best episode though

>mfw watching this shit

>It's a gayworm and missandei scene
>It's a gayworm speaking scene

I want to claw my eyes out.

sexist pig. sansa is finally coming into her own and all you care about is jon's feelings?

This.

The show (and book) really went to shit as soon as Tywin died. He carried the whole thing. There's a reason everyone thinks he should've been King.

IT'S 3AM HERE im not getting out of bed to take a selfie for a bunch of autists. i'll take one tomorrow with a sign and all that shit, just stfu and relax.

it's not that serious.

Found this gem earlier