How do I hack into a locked macbook air...

How do I hack into a locked macbook air? I'm house sitting for the rest of the weekend and know there's some slutty pics on it

step 1: find vulnerability
step 2: exploit the vulnerability

> show pic with time stemp and might help you
> bait

give it back jamal.

how is it locked?

kek

its password protected, pic related

you mean "locked" like this?

yessir

brb hacking clinton foundation

ok.
restart it
at start chime hit cmd+r or alt
post what happens

Can you take out the hard drive, put it in a portable USB case and plug it into another machine?

the macbook air ssd is soldered to the mainboard

stupid apple

hahahahhahaha

usually you are able to boot up a console even when not logged in. i dont know if you are able to access files without password though since i never tried it with a mac..
on a windows pc usually its enough to boot a live cd of a linux distro to be able to access all files. but as well, got no experience with macs

It's hard. And expensive.

Not impossible. Well.. Unless ur a noob.

will it send a recovery message to the connected phone?

This. Too fuxkin easy. Unless its encrypted. Then you fucked son.

no

it's a mac taking it apart fucks the computer

so you're in recovery mode?

Don't do it. If it isn't encrypted, resetting the password will wipe the keychain. Huge red flag. Simply re-adding a password wouldn't cover it up.

On the other hand, if you don't care... Boot into recovery, open terminal, type "resetpassword". Done.

Depending on how many fucks you give. You could reinstall osx then disk drill the HD once your up and running. And be all like i dunno whats up with your stupid mac, when they get home.

Hurry up Op

yeah i'm there, open terminal?

All you need to do is boot it with ctrl+r and a Linux live distro and you'll be able to see the users home dir and browse away.

do this. but read anons post carefully.

user Op has gone 2 far 2 give a shit it's nudes or bust

Witnessed

wow i got dubs

and tnx 4 witnessed also what movie is dis from?

good point. and the average mac user will think the lost keychain is a software bug.

so there's no way to make it happen unnoticed?

>and tnx 4 witnessed also what movie is dis from?

Angry Birds

no.

see this
just hope owners are dumb asses

o shit? relly

bumping 2 keep thread alive

>700418866
Yeah shes a comp sci major at UW, somthing tells me not

then your fucked
but Op don't be a fag

Lel

>wow I got dubs
Thanks for instantly making me regret witnessing you

So, it's one of the most secure laptops around and is owned by a comp sci major and you're asking Sup Forums for advice on cracking it (and getting predictably clueless responses). Good luck! Your enemies must quiver at your name.

kek took the B8 M8

Comp Sci major using macbookair... I'm guessing she wont notice bro.

On the topic of rotten Apples, what can I accomplish with a username and password. Tried iCloud, came up empty.

Don't try and play it off, slick. We all know yer actually that retarded.

>Don't try and play it off
Kek the b8 was obvious but he took it

wow i got quads im must be the best person on The Chan

>Implying Sup Forumstards actually linux

Stop shitposting and enjoy the nudes

This

Boot from live usb, grant yourself access and bobs your uncle

what nudes faggot

If you have a USB Mac install disc on a USB disk, you might be able to boot from it and see the locked core storage volume containing her disk. Close as you're going to come to getting in.

>Implying anyone who knows how to retrieve info from a locked computer wouldn't Linux...

Its doable, but you can't do it without leaving traces. (with the limited resources you have).

Figured you were OP since you seemed equally terrible at language.

Linux > Mac for live booting, time to create is minimal and there are particularly lightweight distros to accomodate smaller flash drives.

You know even the FBI can't access files on a locked Mac, right ?

that's why they ask the NSA for help

Yeah, I know. Getting past FileVault is the guys problem. It's difficult to explain herp-derp-macs-suck people though.

in Windows 10 (maybe also 8) doesn't work, so it may not work in OSX

>protects users unlike microcock
>stupid

urgh you made me respond

Judging by the fact that they bought a macbook, have you tried with "Password1".

mac os encrypts by default, just like iOS, why is everyone a computer security expert here?

kys you poor wincuck

Omfg op. Ok rifle through the bills or anypaperwork you find near bills. Probably pays them online probably has an index card with variations of her basic password lying around. Find it!

PROTIP: tape something over the camera unless you want your mug sent to her phone when you try too many wrong passwords.

are you aware that macbooks are encrypted by default?

lost

>comp sci major
>bank account password written on a piece of paper

nice logic, dumbfuck

get a winxp mini on a flashdrive and just stick it in, boot from flashdrive. Instant success.
Thank me later, post the nudes.

Also a compsci major and i see so much dumb shit it would make your iq negative son.

She's bought a macbook air, it's safe to say she's an idiot.

>If he don't use apple OS he's certainly using windows
Also I'm not bashing the MacBook, its an ok computer, I'm just saying that the average user base of the system buy it mostly for the brand and actually don't know much about tech realted stuff.

>implying Sup Forumstards use windows

Its from mad max