No prenup on $400 mill

>no prenup on $400 mill
>Heard wanting spousal support
>she filed for divorce two days after his mother died

>JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3609754/Battle-begins-Johnny-Depp-s-400M-fortune-Pirates-Caribbean-star-asks-judge-reject-Amber-Heard-s-request-spousal-support-NO-pre-nup.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>she filed for divorce two days after his mother died
Damn what a cunt

source?

they weren't married that long she ain't gonna get shit. unjust.

Feel sorry for him

Australia did this

oh boy that thing that Sup Forums and every fucking celebrity gossip site called happened, what a shock, what a surprise

national news stuff right here

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3609754/Battle-begins-Johnny-Depp-s-400M-fortune-Pirates-Caribbean-star-asks-judge-reject-Amber-Heard-s-request-spousal-support-NO-pre-nup.html

do you think he'll call up Brendan for advice?

>Straight men
>Getting married
>To a woman
>A white woman born outside of a former Soviet state
>No prenup
>2016

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Good. Fuck him. He hates america.

They were only married for a year or something, he won't pay shit

I think Depp has the cash for better lawyers.

Kinda surprised he's only worth 400M, though. Guy has been a big name actor since the early 90s.

Depp is joining Brendan in the JUST zone

can someone explain to a fellow autist why people marry nowadays? why not just live together/do shit together without the whole legal bullshit?

Coke is pricey

Our ultimate shitpost. Forged in the heart of the Never-Never by dedicated fuckwits trained from birth to be mad cunts.

Tradition. And some privileges only blood relatives or spouses get like being in the hospital room incase of emergency. Also I know very little about taxes but if you're married and filing together it can benefit you both if your situation is right

because women are childish and need marriage to fall back on. men are born alone and do just fine.

She should've waited and she shouldn't get shit in terms of money, but overall I don't blame her. I wouldn't stay married to someone who clearly doesn't give a fuck about themselves, either.

I feel sorry for Depp, at least he appeared in stuff like Ed Wood, Dead Man, Edward Scissorhands and the last episode of the Fast Show. It's fair to say he's probably gonna go completely of the rails now.

Depending on where you live, simply living together for a certain amount of time is legally a common law marriage where you can be divorced and your wallet raped.

At least Depp can still get work, Brendan's biggest problem is that no one will cast him

Cohabitation for a significant period of time makes you de facto married and your spouse eligible for alimony senpai :^)

pretty proud right now lads

I guess Amber Heard finally figured out she is a 10/10 goddess and she can do better than some fat rotten teeth redneck.

Man those hairplugs aren't taking well.

With all the money he's gonna lose I guess we should brace ourselves for another Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy...

There's still a girl out there looking to treat us right, I refuse to give up.

deeppy is looking dead already

Jesus christ how horrible. How can that even be true.
It's like why not just subsist off of fucking whores, oh wait prostitution is mostly illegal here.