Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/5496513-a-slow-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try it out

Depends

why would they try to save her?
put her out of her misery.

>inb4 religion war

i died once and was revived at the hospital, and it was a calm feeling, it was like a "everything is okay" feeling

ouchi

people should have the right to kill themselves.

its illegal to kill someone if there is even the slightest chance of saving their lives

You get extremely tired and just try to "go to sleep"
you die then

otherwise you just feel such pain that you pass out and then die, you feel nothing after you pass out

Good question. Some people are dying to know

death

i died once in th ospital they gave me too much morphine nd it was just like sleeping

This poor Japanese bastard was one of the two dudes responsible for a nuclear power plant melt-down. He was exposed to a shit-ton of radiation and was kept alive for a month before dying in agony. Sick fucking doctors.

It's painful and scary at first. Senses get super sensitive and time slows down. It becomes unbearably vivid.

Then it breaks and euphoria comes over you. You start to feel kind of squeezed. Like you are getting too big for your body.

Then you're kind of having that falling sensation but it's kind of everywhere and not just down.

Then it gets difficult to describe. That's all I can remember.

Just the opposite of living

That's a man, faggot. They wanted to see if he'd develop super powers.

Feels like having a dick in your ass.

Or when daddy stopped loving you.

a nuclear bomb for each gender.
>two bombs on japan

It feels like being born

checkum

you'll see

It feels exactly like browsing Sup Forums

How would you rate it?

>his name was Hiroshi Ouchi
>Ouchi
>ouch
sorry I found this a bit fun

It feels like freedom

Depends on the method. Drowning would be horrible, hanging might be fast if the drop is hard enough. Dying of old age means something is broken in your body, and you would probably already feel much discomfort.

i imagine it feels a lot like going under for sedation, like 2 seconds before you black out you are just totally at peace

after you die, your soul goes into orbit

There is no after life or heaven or hell.

When you die you die, gone forever, never to return.

Eternal nothingness..

Imagine not feeling, not thinking, no awareness, that is death.

Religion was created to help people deal with death, thinking there is more to life.

>what does dying feel like?
Your mother will find out tonight unless you respond to this post.

peaceful itself before quantum resurrection

maybe he wanted to live

I've heard that drowning is one of the most peaceful ways to go after you've completely filled your lungs with oxygen. The last minute or so of consciousness is blissfully drifting as you pass out.

I think this is one of the smartest answers ever given to this question. Well done user

just doing tests i think

You're doing it right now.

Well you never know my dude, you could be born as a baby again one day, or be a pelican. That'd be pretty lame though.

im gonna go with bad, it feels bad

story?

Warm apple pie

massive radiation dose, pretty sure this was in japan. the guy stayed alive a really long time while his body fell apart on a cellular level

Mostly a bunch of thoughts running through your head of how your life has lead up to this moment

The closest I can equate it to is the feeling you get being blackout drunk, the helplessness and all that shit

>[Post a Reply]
First asthmatic seizure. I was at the mall. Hopefully help came pretty quick. I was only clinically dead for like 90 seconds. It felt like forever.

Someone already made this joke.

Both of those happened at the same time for me

Hands up don't shoot

There wasn't the slightest chance he could have survived. Radiation damaged his dna beyond repair, his skin just melted off his body, the skin grafts just didn't take.
While he was still conscious he begged them to just let him die, but they didn't. They put him in a coma to better observe the effects of radiations on the human body while they experimented ways to counteract those effect.
He was kept alive for something like 80 days

It makes you say Ouchie

>he was responsible

a bag of sand

8/8

That's pretty good.

I bet drowning would probably only be like 1/7.

hopefully relieving

Source?

oh shut up
arsehole!

kys

You don't want to know...

Do you remember seeing a "white light" or being conscious while under? Or was it pure black?

>gone forever, never to return
WELL, NO SHIT!!!

this is a man. A worker from an atomic plat in Japan to be exact. When i remember it correctly, he got poisoned at work with radiation. It was clear, that he would die, so they decided to check, how long he could survive to learn from that. He was in a deep coma.

really?

Hes a super hero now, you know that right? The american government is holding him prisoner.

>Hopefully help came pretty quick.

I drowned when I was a kid, was flatland for a bit before being jeered back into this shithole. I can describe what I felt/saw if requested

How do you know that?

Wasted

Please do so

samefag

Check'd

Chek'd

>was flatland for a bit

Retard alert

goodreads.com/book/show/5496513-a-slow-death

Feels just like it did before you were born.

quints!!

how would he know when help came if he was dead?

yep, waaay more retarded than me pointing out the brain cuck who said 'hopefully help came quick' to his own seizure which he was saved from.
suuuure

But it's not the opposite, it's the lack of.

i overdosed twice on random medication i found
i mean i was certain i was going to die and i felt like i was dying, but in a good way
but i was still alive, after 10 minutes of swallowing the pills it was really peaceful, it didn't hurt nor i was in any pain, then i passed out. i was still dead inside when i woke up

kek

why would he hope help came quick when HOPE CAME QUICK!!!! you fucking twot!

*HELP

Well, first off I don't remember swimming before the incident, I just remember being in the water. My chest felt like it was stinging, and I tried to scream underwater and I inhaled after. When that happened, the stinging stopped but my chest felt odd. Heavy, and certainly pain but pain I had never felt before or since. Imagine a liquid burning but not hot is the best I can describe. I felt my feet skid along concrete, then after that I felt nothing. Everything was black. I was aware of the nothing, but I wasn't scared. I remember thinking "Hello?" And far ahead I could see a white dot. I tried to move closer, but couldnt. The white dot seemed to get farther but stayed the same size. I heard a voice, but I couldn't make out what it said. I still felt calm, comfortable with everything. Then I heard what I now associate with a car crash, and the white dot expanded and multiplied, going all around me and next thing I knew I was throwing up and spitting out water, a lifeguard kneeling over me. She actually was crying and hugged me, pressed my face right into those jugs and that was the first nip slip I saw. Definitely worse ways to come back.

>asking the living about death
It's like exclusively retards on this site, innit?

Flatlined. Whatever.

wake me up inside (cant wake up)

>because nobody has ever died then been revived, ever!

*tips fedora*

Shake me up inside (can't shake up)

but yeah tho...

like every Other day

I don't know man, I have classical asthma as well as exercise induced asthma, and not being able to pull air into your lungs is the most terrifying thing in the world. If I don't have an inhaler on me, or if it doesn't work fast enough, or especially if I have congestion already, I go into this state of primal panic. It's the complete opposite of peaceful. With drowning you also have the caveat of having water rush down your throat, and if you've ever had a drink or spit or something go down your throat, it'll be like that but a thousand times worse. Maybe after that unimaginably horrible couple of minutes it wouldn't be that bad.

Exactly

I "died" twice 4 years ago after a cocaine overdose.

Didnt see shit, and while I was conscious I pretty much just felt like, yep goodbye, then warm, then cold, then rib pain and numb feet from the drugs they pumped me with in ER.