>Jew? I hope not

TOP ZOZZLE

See this shit? This is how it starts

I wonder where this guy is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg&feature=youtu.be

you all know the challenge

12 seconds is the time to beat

youtube.com/watch?v=paQhkCodc78

There is a free Steam gift card giveaway at steamkeygiveaway.com/ I recommend this!

I hate faggots like this.

Dat neck movement

SWEET LORD...................

alpha

You know, normally I wouldn't be a fan of the idea of preemptive arrests, but I think I would make an exception in these two cases.

Fucking freaks.

Not even in a fucking clean shirt

I watched up to 26 seconds and I had to power through it up to that point. Felt bad for her

what the actual fuck.

turning gay now

>I think she likes them

STUPID FUCKING BITCHES!!!!!!!

eight seconds.
fuck that video.

Really sad that there are losers out there who really are this oblivious to the reality of how most people see them, and how attraction works

Wow

I would honestly kill myself if I was him

Left wing betas are scary and always rely on daddy government

youtube.com/watch?v=cuYLFAy8XXs

some people don't know what the word anonymous means, apparently

nothing beta or cringe about this
song is decent

Mr. Beta = new king of Sup Forums

this is unsettling

youtube.com/watch?v=yKlWcxmQlqs

Look at this autist trying to be edgy and failing

>"What the heck was I thinking?" *awkward ass laugh*

No. Just..........NO. NO MAS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_0_ro04uI

Look at their eyes, they are trying their best to try and keep a smile on their face.

he's probably just some autist who knows he'll never achieve anything in his life so is just latching onto "anonymous" to achieve some level of fame

mental illness can be scary

All rise for Sup Forums's anthem

They'd better....

That's what you have to tolerate in their line of work

As creepy as this is she is twenty five now, so he is probably still living in his parents house with his weird shit.

posting this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=sDcJcpBN0Vw

>I DO NOT HAVE MONEY SO YES I AM SELF DIAGNOSED

wat.

I'm fucking triggered.

First of all, self-diagnosis is a fucking insult to doctors who spend fucking years studying and slaving away in order to be able to diagnose these disorders. It would be like someone studying politics for years only to have an ignorant fat SJW who was raised in an online echo-chamber tell them what's what. Oh fucking wait. Fat cunt should probably diagnose herself with Dunning–Kruger syndrome.

Second, of course she fucking has money. Does she conjure all that fucking food she eats from the ethereal void within a vacuum that is her gaping, hemorrhoid-ridden shitstained arse? I should think not.

Finally, the fact that she demands people of certain demographics to ask before they follow her shitty little blog is Leftist doublethink at best and hypocritical, morally-bankrupt Hitlerism that's more ideologically twisted than a cripple's spine at worst.. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking disgusting.

Same, dad.

Same.

Never fear! The egg saver is here!

youtube.com/watch?v=dO9dwDKUMU8

fedora meets retard

Both the man recording and the person dressed as the abortion between Dylan Klebold and some furry faggot are cringelords.

Beta harasser was pretty funny, but it went on too long.

Meanwhile Hick McGee was acting like a total retard throughout.

MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA MISTER BEEEEETAAAAAA

>no way in heck
got through the full 2:46 and didn't open a new tab, full concentration. She thinks she lives in an anime, fukkin gross

Fuck. This has transcended cringe and actually made me feel sorry for the poor bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3CS2u_gtc

Man, this has to be trolling

>Sup Forums

This will be the next meme.

(that laugh in the beginning)

I'm out

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE