Im depressed and super lonely and every night i find myself listening to sad songs and i dont even want to wake up the...

im depressed and super lonely and every night i find myself listening to sad songs and i dont even want to wake up the next day and just keep lying in the bed as long as i can
what do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhtezHiAVjk
youtube.com/watch?v=_qU2MXeAz1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

what music do you listen?

Try working out. That makes me feel better. Or go outside into the forrest or some shit. Relax abit. It might help. Good luck fam.

eat some cheese, it hepls me.

really like this

youtube.com/watch?v=nhtezHiAVjk

thank you user will try working out. many times i feel like i have no energy. excuses i know

Stop being depressed, user.

Get a friend that bugs you every day to do shit.

dont really have friends because feel like i cant really connect with my old mates

>Get a friend
i think you don't know how hard it is to find friends if you are realy depressed.

this always cheers me up. good luck!

ouch

heroine. shoot it up.

not funny

Relax nigga.
Getting a grill is not easy, give it 1-2 more years.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qU2MXeAz1E

thanks for the music user but i dont really want a girlfriend i honestly dont think its realistic i just want someone to talk with

Drink, Drink alot.

do you speak more languages than english?

was in the exact same situation a couple years back, it gets better but not much
go see a shrink, prolly best advise you're gonna get

i guess you mean water right?

english and german besides my native language although my german isnt really good

>german
sieht bro ich habbet jewusst !

* habe ganz am anfang ein "h" vergessen...

Im in the same situation 19 y.o kissless here whats your age op and ru kisskess arent you ? 1

none of them are, man.

Stop listening to sad music

i mean i have a c1 in english but yeah its far from perfect and my pronunciation is terrible but im able to watch a movie and read about things im interested in so its okay

18. yeah. the worst part is that i had the opportunity to get laid with like 4 people without trying but was either scared or didnt care much. now i dont have that but i would rather have someone i can talk to and connect with

> (You)
>i mean i have a c1 in english but yeah its far from perfect and my pronunciation is terrible but im able to watch a movie and read about things im interested in so its okay

I meant Germans aren't good.

this shit hit me so hard with emotions that i actually laughed, thank you user

cheese is as chemically addicting as to heroin

oxygen is even more so! you will die without it! hurr durr.

your point doesn't mean shit since it's about more than what you are calling chemical. the brain has a little involvement, bucko. your the kind of person who would turn a pack of gym on its side at the checkout line you bumble bum.

lol did I trip your trigger?

no I just can't stand gum turners.