Feels thread. Gather round Anons, and let us try to feel your feels and help you carry them

Feels thread. Gather round Anons, and let us try to feel your feels and help you carry them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /alcoholic/ here ?
>Be me
>16 yo
>Life is good
>Beta but good
>Sleep with my best friend
>No more V-Card
>Tell me she loves me
>I'm happy as fuck
>Agree she becomes my gf
>3 days later
>Party
>She sleeps with another guy
>I'm sad, angered and bitter
>She's mad because I don't want to talk to her
>Feel crushed
>Think about having a drink
>Never been drunk before
>She's friends with my friends
>things start getting sour
>Pick up drinking
>herewefuckinggo.jpg
Anybody interested in the rest of the story ?

i know this feel

But every day our love and strength and passion grows. It never dies. Retard.

im drunk and horny and feely I guess idk give me attentions

>Our love and strength and passion
>Growing everyday
If that's your case, that's good for you user.

>(You)

meowwww~~~~~~ cats

Ye

>be me
>17, not ugly nor beautiful like a model
>never had a girlfriend
>virgin because I never understood how you get a girl to fuck even though I tried multiple times
>meet this girl
>brown hair, small tits, a dream ass, she like video games and anime
>we get along very quickly
>2 weeks later she becomes my gf
>start to get pretty down and dirty with her
>after 3 months together, I ask her of she wants to come to a party where I know we'll be able to fuck for the first time
>"i dunno, i dont feel the same thing about you as i did a few month ago"
>bitch dumps me by text

That was more than a year ago and I still can't get over her, she was the first and obly person so far with wich I had a real emotional bound. She was the first person I truly loved and she broke me.
Since then I feel like shit all the time.

You love more and more things everyday. So many more things to learn and love. Go find something to love right now. So many cats out there. Pretty girls. Good books. Flowers to smell. Beauty in all the most obvious places. More and more. Never less. That doesn't make any sense see?

Con'td
>Have a few drinks a home from time to time when parents aren't there
>Tequila, Vodka, Whiskey, Rhum
>Start drinking rhum every Thursday because I start School at 10 am on Thursday
>Start drinking before going to bed
>Can't sleep when I haven't had enough
>More angry and pessimistic
>Lose most of my friends
>Parents think I'm a braindead alcoholic moron
>End of schoolyear
>Spend 2 months at grandparents in the countryside
>Cousin J is here
>Cousin J is a total bro
>Huge comic fan since the eighties
>Always up for a night on the Megadrive
>Always has great life advice
>Helps getting my shit together
>Helping Uncle doing farm work
>Helping cousin J's brother build a shed
>Life tastes good again
>Stop drinking
>For now

Seriously tho, wtf kind of bitch dumps by text anyway. You dodged a fucking bullet man. I had a relationship with a girl for 3 years once, and when she dumped me, it fucking broke me. Tried to kill myself twice, but I can confirm, 16 years on, that it does get better. It just takes fucking forever.

Could you not die because your immortal? JW.

First time my dad found me and stopped me and second time I actually came to my senses just before jumping. But being immortal would work too.

MOAR

I know that feel user. You loved her and got fucked. You probably heard those advice a lot of time but try to focus on hobbies, or work, party with your friends, practice a sport, weave dildos or whatever, as long as it keeps your mind occupied. Picking up girls isn't that complicated theoretically, you just have to know the right method, and practice a lot. A fucking lot. And get over your shyness, which is the hardest part.

So you never got through with it. Still a pretty good chance you're immortal and just don't know it yet.

Very true.

>be me
>9yrs old
>Life is going well, smart with good social life
>hot summer day
>take off shirt at house
>parents find a lump in my back
>take me to doctor
>get referred to hospital
>scoliosis
>6 months later get brace to stop it getting worse
>wear brace for 2 year for 23 hours every day
>12 at this point, finally get a date for surgery
>doctors get a reading for the angle of the scoliosis curve
>circa 60 degrees
>doctors cant fix scoliosis completely
>get surgery for about 40 degrees
>arterie collapses on bowel
>stuck in hospital for whole of summer
>given crappy milk feeds for weight gain after surgery and collapsed arterie
>still on them to this day
>barely alive

I give myself about two years before everyone I know goes away. I won't blame them, I wouldn't want to be around me either.

>My attitude is shit (sarcastic, cynical, cold, distant, I voice my opinions disregarding others' feelings, all around a really big piece of shit no one would ever hang around with)
>I'm unsurprisingly still a virgin, but I've basically resigned myself at this point, I'm probably not suited to have sex anyways and my hand has done a pretty good job so far
>I have essentially no real life friends since I keep severing my ties with everyone I meet because I keep moving all the time and (almost) never talk to them again
>I'm probably very hard to approach anyway, since there are more attractive/interesting/happy people out there and my quasi-permanent frown is surely not very engaging (that time I passed my driver's license's theoretical exam the guy who gave the results wondered why I didn't look happy about it)
>Either I don't talk at all (most of the time) or I talk too much (if I can find someone smart enough to converse with)
>I'm not exactly insecure, I'm still somewhat proud of who I am, but let's just say I'm not an alpha male

I know I could fix all this, but this wouldn't be who I really am. I don't want to lie to people to befriend them and then have them go away once they figure out the truth. I'm probably gonna end up working most of the time, eating/sleeping/playing vidya the rest of the time, and end up a miserable husk of a man living comfortably but alone. And I've come to terms with it.

I'm just kind of disappointed I'll never be someone relevant. Nothing more than "that weird guy at work who doesn't do anything and talks to no one". I'll most likely never be a family man. Have a wife. Kids. Watch them grow into decent people. But on the other hand, as a certain user said : "The world is [my] oyster." I'm just thinking that, while this definitely sounds enjoyable, it'll still leave me as empty as I am today.

continued
>social life has died
>havent even kissed a girl
>awful attitude towards life
>suicidal thoughts
>insecure about body
>bullied in school
>socially awkward/socialphobia
>wondering how long i can keep living like this

That's why I think about killing myself every day. Finally find out I'm immortal. I'm just not 100% sure you know? Like completely sure but you want to be 10000% sure before you do something like that probably.

>Fast forward four years
>Still not alcoholic like before, but drank a bit more than the others
>Broke with 1st gf, amazing girl but suffocating
>2 month after, new gf
>hipsterish girl with short hair, she's super into me
>Seriously, three weeks after knowing her, she asked me why nithing happens between us when we walk bakc to my school each day after lunch
>whythefucknot.gif
>We get together
>HUGE ERROR
>I REPEAT:
>HUGE
>MOTHER
>FUCKING
>ERROR
>bitch is possessive but flirty with other guys and girls while fearing that I might leave her
>We only fuck twice and she does the starfish
>Always startin shit
>Always very convoluted
>Start drinking beer when she calls me
>Beer becomes Vodka
>hellodrunknessmyoldfriend.png

Continue

Pretty sure you can find someone who likes you even though you have scoliosis bro. Just be beautiful.

The walls of my room are Red, Green and Blue
I couldn’t decide when they asked me so I got them all
The ceiling is brilliantly white
Video game characters form like constellations upon its roughness
The carpet is white and a two-toned blue rug is stamped into the middle of the room
Above, a light-fan unit hangs
A frosted glass shell encases the lightbulb
Softening the glow
A few worn clothes are strewn about
My bed lies parallel to a window that takes all my strength to open
When they put me to bed I can’t ever sleep
If I don’t play battle arena with my plush toys
I like to open the blinds and gaze into the starry sky
Every night an orange light struggles through a fog
It seems like the dark mountain is being set ablaze
Lights twinkle on the mountain and I try to look closer
I giggle into my blanky when I realize I’m watching someone watch tv
With a huge grin, lay down in my bed made with fresh sheets and fall asleep

Wake up on my bed with a fuzzy blanket draped over my legs
The fitted sheet is peeling off a corner from repeated use
A headboard and drawn shades block the Sun’s rays from coming through the window
I turn over and glance at the ceiling
Marred by a brown rectangular stain
A poster was there a few years ago
Getting out of bed I step on a mass of clothing and bedding
Another step takes me over a pile of take-out garbage
Stacks of chew tins litter every surface
The scent of wintergreen is offensive and thick like spoiled milk
I don’t even notice the fading of the red wall’s color above me
The other walls have long since been painted over
Tan-beige, blends with the ceiling
I didn’t care to pick a color so they picked for me
Accolades of minor achievement are proudly huddled behind miscellaneous junk
The frosted glass casing has been lost for years
Harsh shadows are cast in all directions

>cont

On the dark mountain
A dying light struggles through a fog
Sitting alone at the peak
Yearning to clear that fog
But unable to do so
That fading light reflects back towards the source
Blinding all else from view
Lonely and discouraged
Fog swarms that light
Until condensation drips to the ground

I do have a tiny group of friends (most of whom have problems) but other than that I'm a social lemon

>Best "friend" (I didn't have lot of friends) goes to sleep at her place because he couldn't stand his parents
>twice
>gf: It's okay, no worries, there's safety distance between us in the bed
>What ?!
>Get internally mad as fuck
>then think: don't doubt of her, she's not a slut
>Oh boy was I wrong
>dead fucking wrong
>Get into arguments with gf
>been together for a month
>don't want to live with her or have children
>tell her again
>She answers me : But if you don't want children, why are we together ?!
>Break up with her one week after that
>the following week, my cellphone rings
>I answer, it's that bitch
>What the fuck does she want ?
>"user, I haven't had my period in two weeks."

Just try saying hi to people. Showing your social presence is desirable, sexy, don't care, or you're whatever. Then walk away like you have some important shit to do.

>mfw mom and grandma's from both sides of the family been diagnosed with cancer all in just 3 months

I need some life advice guys and I don't have anyone to ask in real life.

Im 20. I live in a dead end town with my family. They struggle financially and I feel like a burden on them. They don't like me all that much and I don't blame them.

I am really struggling to find a job because there aren't any. It's a known problem in this area.

I decided to start a community college course this September then hopefully go to University in two years. I don't see any other way out.

The thought of staying here for another two years makes me really depressed. I'm not happy. I'm lonely.

What should I do? I just want to get up and leave the country honestly.

Hope treatment goes well. Make sure to be there for both.

appreciate it

Shit user, that's beautiful. Did you write anything else ?

im so pathetic guys. i'm learning to play the guitar to impress my best friend while i'm getting cucked by some faggot. learning that sappy love song Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler. almost cry every time i sing it. can't stop playing.

Thanks for advice.
Looks like Sup Forums isnt all child rapists and murderers

your life is different than than the next. even if we are all constantly learning who says what we're learning is worth loving or upbeat?

I wish I had even an ounce of your creativity and ability to articulate anything properly.

Don't mention it. And if you really do care about both your mum and your nan, you'll really want to make sure you're with them all the way, because if it gets from bad to worse, you'll kick yourself everyday if you realize you weren't there enough.

Well, that ended with moot becominga PC fag.

thank you, that means a lot. i have written some other stuff. taken up poetry as a hobby lately.

A wet man does not fear rain
He smiles despite feeling pain
Invisible knives protrude from the heart
Make sure they don’t twist or be torn apart
Master self directed lying
To keep the fire from dying
An arid desert to keep from crying
With energy to continue trying

A man seduced by forbidden love
Always must brandish a glove
Blinds half drawn, half light shines through
When he speaks the meaning numbers two
A boat floats away untethered to the dock
The captain is crazy, headed straight for a rock
A bird flies away from the flock
With a key to a chest with changing lock

What if a man gave it all away
Trying to clear a cloudy day?
Could you blame him if he lie
In the single ray that shine from the sky?

Are you on unemployment? Save up. When you have savings you have a great control on your life and feel a lot more at ease, a lot less stressful. Get a good apartment. Make friends around you, branch out and make your life what you want, enjoy that shit you little bitch.

I hate you like I hate niggers

So you'd take our cocks up your ass then

I'm not in prison like a nigger, though

You have a black belt in feels, sir. I salute you

I'm glad Sup Forums still has these meaningful, productive convorsations

There's billions things out there to love for every single person. Facts.

That can be arranged : just run naked on the highway and you'll get in, I promise

Obviously

hey guys, feelz threads are best accompanied by music.
post feelzy jams/artist who make you feel

youtube.com/watch?v=MJUuDoRZpyU

>What in the holy mother of fuck ?!
>Tell her that I don't care, and to get a pregnancy test
>Then, I go have a few beers
>Later that day
>Phone rings again
>What now ?!
>"user, it's friend. I wanted to tell you about something hard but just, directly, so you don't get mad. I'm in a relationship with ex-gf"
>Put phone away
>Laugh nervously for twenty seconds
>Answer him, okay
>This fucker makes me a fucking speech about friendship and girls
>End of call
>Take vodka and bottle of Coke out of fridge
>Have a few glasses before sleep
>Think a bout it after that
>Whelp, I got fucking fucked
>Receive message from fucker
>Call him to tell him to go fuck himself on an army of spiked dilfos forged in Khorne's kingdom
>ex-gf kinda mad after that
>Explain her my top twenty reasons why she should kill herself (You won't believe number 8 !)
>Offer to buy her the rope and the chair
>Don't think about it after that

>Explain her my top twenty reasons why she should kill herself (You won't believe number 8 !)
>Offer to buy her the rope and the chair

Made my night, thanks fam.

I do that sometimes

I envy you, I desperately want to be an artist of some type, to paint, to animate, to write poetry, to sing, to play instruments, but I fucking suck at almost all of those

Holy shit dude, that's really great, it's fucking well-written, emotional and simple at the the same time. It would make great lyrics for a song. Screencapped for posterity.

today is my wedding anniversary. seven years down the shitter as of last night. i waited three years, faithfully while he was locked up for some dumb shit.
he comes home and cheats a year lafer.
i just found out two weeks ago.
tried to give him the chance to straighten up but he can't handle the guilf.
he has been verbzlly and emotionally abusive ever sice he cheated. working his way up to physically abusive I'm sure.
he wanted to. onfess and have it all go away. meanwhile he is still flipping out and trying so hard to share the blame that i can no longer deal.
I'm not an ugly woman at all. I'm fantastic in bed (not bragging just saying).
please talk to me. i need distraction. i did nothing wrong and don't deserve this treatment.
so why?

>inb4 falling for it
we're gonna need tits first off, second, why are you still bothering with him if he's such a problem?

1) tits or gtfo, you know the rule

2)

>so why?

>he was locked up for some dumb shit

well there's your problem hun.

All jokes aside, I think it's time to leave. There are better men out there who'd want and deserve your skills more than him. Make what you will of that.

Otherwise, I guess Sup Forums'll keep you company.

Our society is shit, everyone is a special snowflake and no one cares about anyone but themselves. Everybody cheats. It is heartbreaking for the maybe 2% of the population left that are loyal and crave a lifelong commitment.

haha too kind too kind
you can do these things if you believe you can! i know that sounds stupid and cliche but its true. keep practicing no matter what and you'll eventually become great.
:') that's really great feedback thank you.

Continue, i like to listen bro

>be me
>trying to find meaning in life
>3 months struggle
>3 months happy
>vicious cycle
>lel.jpg

really? even here? and did you read the part where i said he's my HUSBAND? I took those vows very seriously. look, i came here to talk not show my tits. I'll send through an old pic but I'm at a fucking shelter so you don't get a time stamp. and you should seriously reconsider yoyr life when a woman can't even talk to you w/o showing you her tits first. are you a loser? is this the only way you get ur kicks. I'm not trolling the dick rate thread it's a feels thread asshole. wait for pic. enjoy. then kys

I have no real motivation for living, is like the things whe do, they are useless, the work, the family, everything is like whith no real sense, i haven't got any relacion in years, i never fucked a woman, so that can be a thing, but is a real shit feel

Incoming catfish detected

You're welcome fam, the best is yet to come.
>See her with her bf at gig
>Already at my 3rd pint
>See them look at me
>Look him into the eyes
>And I utter these words of defiance and dignity
>"What's up motherfucker, you took your bitch out for a walk ?"
>Fucker throws his cig in my pint and walks away
>Throw it out of my pint, keep drinking because thou shalt not waste beer
>Spend a chill evening occasionnally flipping them
>Fast forward another week
>In math class
> It's hard and kinda boring
>I never liked vectorial spaces
>Message on phone
>It's bitch
>"user, you're gonna be a father. What do you think about calling him(or her) Jules or Lisa"
>Have a litteral brainfuck, heart racing out and huge need to take the most liquid dump of my life
>Ask her if she's sure
>She is
>Next day
>Message from bitch
>It says basically lol jk
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

there. i know the rules assholes. you ever wonder why you lonely fucks are all dicks in here?

lool, nice

i am gonna vomit

It must be nice being this optimistic
>I envy you, user

Sausage tits

You obv don't, Timestamp. Tits.

>you have activated my autism card
Yes, I am a loser, I'm a virgin and every relationship I've been in has only lasted a couple months, and I fear that the current one I'm in at the moment will fail as well. I'm on and off about my plans, I have huge aspirations, but then I look in the mirror and think to myself "look at all of those opportunities you had to be better, Matty boy, what makes you think it's gonna work out this time?"then I go into a spiralling depression for months or years even, then I get to the point where I go and see a doc because I think I'm legit gonna kill myself. Well that's my loser story, but the thing is is that I can almost guarantee that almost anyone who is lurking this thread is a damaged borderline autist who's either too scared or too autistic to try and vent irl. We're all losers her, sugar tits

there's your time stamp.sorry for the sloppy pic. and if you ever get in a real relationship you'll understand. i am done with him. still sucks to be unappreciated

Real answer wanted. Is there a word for the object you've spent your entire life working for?

wow. virgin says what?

21/06/8

pretty old timestamp

Money?
Death?

close

Once I was able to see through the looking glass
Faraway images had great clarity
My chest would swell
My eyes shone
My cheeks would flush
Until my sweaty fingers dropped the telescope

Now I am here with a glue stick
Pasting shards together
My knees are raw
I want to put my hands over my ears
And scream
Or live in an endless dream

Soon I will be like a cloud
Taken wherever the wind carries me
I hope that I should be filled
So that my rain will touch the hearts of strangers
And once I’ve given all I have
Live forever in the Sea

Happiness

I was in a real relationship, she is going to die in a few months, and there is nothing I can do about it.

If you are done, be done, wrap it all up and get it over with. Don't get dragged down by it.

Just go pet a cat and tell me life ain't beautiful. Be beautiful, make beautiful things, have a beautiful life. Everyone's out here making this stuff happen you see. It's work, love. It's easy to be depressed. It's what happens when you're not working at making your life everything it can be.

NEXT.
>She won't get away with this
>Oh no she won't
>Things start to sour a bit between her and the other jerk
>But I knew that a lot later
>Fast forward a few days
>Message from bitch again
>Expect her to tell me that her vagina is haunted or that nazis from space stole her imaginary baby
>And then I lay my eyes upon the illustration to the Oxford definition of tl;dr
>A fucking China wall of text explaining me she's really pregnant, that she's gonna keep it and I'll have to face what I've done
>Spend the rest of the day searching the secret country where all the dindu fathers have fucked off
>Don't find it, settle for Siberian penitentiary
>But
>Search somthing in my pocket
>pack of condoms
>Wait, what
>Remember when I fucked bitch
>Always had my preservatives
>Never fucked her without a condom
>tell her
>"You can't do paternity tests, user".
>Sheeeeeiit

exactly. which is why the insults don't hurt me. my self estem is just fine. merely venting. i don't need the approval of people on the interney. and my "sausage tits" get me plenty of attention. shit most of you would love to have mine or any other tits. now that you know I'm female you can suck my aweful tits! oh lols! you guys are something else. but i still love it here.

sorry. i had to write backward and obviously fucked it up. autistic retard. remember?
pretty sure you can figure it out

>Circa Survived

I lost mate

When I die I want to be able to follow you around and watch as your life progress into either a successful one or something like mine

or you another Sup Forums,or you just fucking retarded and think everyone is dumb like an american

wow. now that's what i call perspective. thank you.
and for what it's worth i am genuinely sorry to hear that.

chill down sugar tits, I'm not insulting you, I was simply following guidelines, which happen to include your tits.
also, my self esteem is fine, I think, it's a motivation thing because shit for me keeps going wrong despite the effort I put into it.

Every week I go to the nearby lake and just sit there for a few hours staring at the water. It's probably not healthy but whatever.

wow. i really feel sorry for both you, and any idiot that would troll hete. but you have succeeded in making me feel better. i may have wasted seven years of my life but at least i have two beautiful girls now. and at least I'm not as retarded as you

When you see me naked will you watch my eyes and soul, or just my phlacid dick?

Your ass

hey hey i get it. i didn't want to and it took two seperate pics but i delivered. i always do when asked. I'm on here a lot. I'm also kinda salty at the moment. being screwed over isn't nearly as fun as getting screwed. ya know?