Hey, Sup Forums, how do I kill myself in the most brutal, yet painless way possible?

Hey, Sup Forums, how do I kill myself in the most brutal, yet painless way possible?

Blow yourself up. You'll be dead before you know you pushed the button.

Don't do it OP

Fuck you, this is now a ass thread

>Hey, Sup Forums, how do I kill myself in the most brutal, yet painless way possible?
>Brutal
>Painless
It wouldnt be brutal if it was painless and it wouldnt be painless if it were brutal

I could do without all this ass, this is now a bkub thread.

Nathan Explosion comes to mind.

The most metal thing way to die, is drowning in boiling water, then being eaten.

Not unlike the wiley lobster

Live a long, boring, unproductive life.

/thread

get arrested ny raping some people then get shanked in prison

>Tie noose with barbed wire
>Hang it from ceiling
>Step up on stool
>Stick head through barbed wire
>Super glue hands to head
>Kick stool out and decapitate yourself
>Will look like you ripped your head off

except barbed wire will not decapitate you, unless maybe falling without enough force.

well then fall with enough force
i dont see the problem here

The length of wire it would take to generate the amount of force would be equivalent, at least depending on the average individuals weight, to jumping off a three story building..

in other words: you lose the "oh shit, he ripped his head off" gag effect cause you just dove three stories.

it would still look cool with his body on the ground

>purchase a large spool of piano wire, at least 100 ft
>go to tall building 20+ floors ideal
>coil piano wire on the roof of the building
>tie one end to something solid and attached to the building, pipe or support member would work
>tie other end into loop
>place loop around neck
>jump

the wire going taught will decapitate you before you hit the ground, it will happen so quickly that you wont feel anything

also, as far as gruesome goes your headless body will continue fall spewing blood from your neck hole
also, your severed head will land seperate from your body smashing like a watermelon on the street below

bonus points for doing it in broad daylight on a crowded street

It'd be a lot more fun to tie your neck to the driver seat of a car then speed into a childrens school wall. 50/50 that your headless body flies out the car and into a classroom.

that'd be cool and hilarious.

This is the sexist thing I've ever read

>also glue hands to side of head to make it look like you ripped your head off ! XXDDD

ill give you that. Scaring children would be much fun

what part of "head explodes like a watermelon due to fall" did not go through?

Run into a propeller or jet engine. At an airshow when they're doing demos. You could make it before they stopped you.